Blood Mythic+ trinkets / stat weights

Hey,
    I have some questions about M+ trinkets and stat weights since that what I’m usually doing. Also trailered for trash not bosses.

1st: for what stat distribution are you going for? Still 30% haste then versa or at much haste then you can get?
    Also is critical better than versa up to a point like 30%? What about mastery? Still totally useless? SimC shows that mastery is actually not bad for AOE.

2nd: trinkets. I love Riftworld Codex but is it good for trash packs? I usually run Riftworld/Diima when I want be safe or Memento/Hunger of the pack for more DPS. Hunger give you 30% run speed after a trash pack and that lets you get faster to the next one.

I have almost all trinkets except Fel-oiled from CoeN and Chronoshard and the Argus trinket. If have the DPS Argus trinket in 985.

What trinket combos for raw trash AOE DPS would you suggest?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aggramars trinket is retarded if you do big pulls and plan out the instance properly. Wait for a concordance proc and pop it. Also effectively makes you invincible for 3 seconds. Depending on the instance and how annoying it is to swap out on use trinkets typically, it's worth it to just keep it on if you're doing instances with a lot of trash.

Deleted
    For M+ Trash im always using Shivermaws + Diimas or Aggramars Trinket depending on how big the pulls are going to be. The ~10k Versa from Shivermaws on a 1min CD are nuts.

Deleted
    DPS pantheon trinkets are bad for tanks. They have halved the proc chance AND halved the damage

15+ Year Old Account
    I just toggle Eye of Farg into Shatug and call it a day. Maybe put on Diimas. On-use trinkets aren't a favorite of mine in M+. I used to always use Terrorbound Nexus for M+, that trinket is beast.
    Last edited by msdos; 2018-02-04 at 05:57 PM.

Good luck getting a Shivermaw's at a decent ilevel. Diima's is incredibly strong in M+, even at a raid finder ilevel, and I would recommend spending bonus rolls on it until you get a good wf/tf version.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    I just toggle Eye of Farg into Shatug and call it a day. Maybe put on Diimas. On-use trinkets aren't a favorite of mine in M+. I used to always use Terrorbound Nexus for M+, that trinket is beast.
    The Dogs trinket isnt particular good in any sense for m+. A 900 ilvl Darkmoon Deck provides more mitigation and any kind of Stat Stick will give you more dps. Dogs trinket is only good if 2 tanks buff each other. And OP asked about trash DPS trinkets.

@Philondra:
    Even a 910 relinquished is amazing. It still provides like ~8,5k versa with 5 targets which together with Diimas / Aggramars will boost DPS by a huge margin.
    Last edited by mmoca37d6d9cd4; 2018-02-05 at 07:51 AM.

Deleted
    Why would you go with an underbudgeted Stam trinket?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlars View Post
    The Dogs trinket isnt particular good in any sense for m+. A 900 ilvl Darkmoon Deck provides more mitigation and any kind of Stat Stick will give you more dps. Dogs trinket is only good if 2 tanks buff each other. And OP asked about trash DPS trinkets.

@Philondra:
    Even a 910 relinquished is amazing. It still provides like ~8,5k versa with 5 targets which together with Diimas / Aggramars will boost DPS by a huge margin.
    What stat stick has a much str as Eye? Why did you bring up mitigation then contradict yourself? Why do you keep saying stuff everyone already knows? Eye literally gives the same 2 stats Diima's does, just weighted differently.
    I'm putting you back on ignore, your replies are so bone-headed and this game is obviously your life and no one can compete with you in it or have a conversation about it without you correcting their opinion (notice how I never said Eye is good, I just said that's what I use), it's annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    Why would you go with an underbudgeted Stam trinket?
    You know it toggles into a STR/Armor stat stick right?

I don't get why people say STR is bad, then turn around and say a stat stick is good. It's always splitting hairs. Like, oh, this stat stick is better than this stat stick. Rubbish if you ask me. (Yes, I understand 2 offensive stats is better than one D and one O, I'm not retarded.)
    If you look at the leaderboards, people run with all types of different trinkets, there is no perfect choice, please stop acting like there is.
    Last edited by msdos; 2018-02-05 at 01:46 PM.

Deleted
    You said you wanted it toggled to Shatug, which is the Versa/Stam thing. That was why I asked.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    You said you wanted it toggled to Shatug, which is the Versa/Stam thing. That was why I asked.
    You should be able to tell which one I meant by which one is a better choice for DPS. Obviously the one with the STR on it. Srry, I mixed them up... Lol..

Deleted
    Thing is, they are both tuned to be used with the bonus, which you can't really get in the dungeon. So you get more out of a same ilvl statstick (which has the same amount of strength btw) or the DmD, which sadly is still better armor than my 980 eye of Fharq.

Also in the world of Titanforging there really are no perfect choices anymore, but still Eye is probably the most unremarkable tank trinket in this raid. I was pretty hyped before the tuning was in that we could finally get a bonus armor trinket that might actually beat DmD, but it wasn't in the cards this expansion.
    Last edited by mmoc41520863c8; 2018-02-05 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Had still more things to say.

Deleted
    What stat stick has a much str as Eye? Why did you bring up mitigation then contradict yourself? Why do you keep saying stuff everyone already knows? Eye literally gives the same 2 stats Diima's does, just weighted differently.
    I'm putting you back on ignore, your replies are so bone-headed and this game is obviously your life and no one can compete with you in it or have a conversation about it without you correcting their opinion (notice how I never said Eye is good, I just said that's what I use), it's annoying.

You know it toggles into a STR/Armor stat stick right?

I don't get why people say STR is bad, then turn around and say a stat stick is good. It's always splitting hairs. Like, oh, this stat stick is better than this stat stick. Rubbish if you ask me. (Yes, I understand 2 offensive stats is better than one D and one O, I'm not retarded.)
    If you look at the leaderboards, people run with all types of different trinkets, there is no perfect choice, please stop acting like there is.
    Its hard for me to follow you. Someone asks for good Trash DPS trinkets and you then tell them that you are using Dogs trinket and call it a day. ppl (not only me lol) start pointing out that dog trinket is subpar for dungeon Content just because of how its designed. Then you start being super toxic, attacking ppl who dont agree with you and tell us that you never said Dog trinket is good. When you know its not good why tell someone who asks for good trinkets it in the first place? Is this some Kind of trolling?

You obv. dont care abount min/maxing your performance at all which is absolutely fine. Ppl can Play and use whatever they want, its a freakin game. But if ppl care enough to create a Forum post and ask for advice then they seem to care more about their Performance than you so maybe you should stop giving subpar advice to them in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlars View Post
    Its hard for me to follow you. Someone asks for good Trash DPS trinkets and you then tell them that you are using Dogs trinket and call it a day. ppl (not only me lol) start pointing out that dog trinket is subpar for dungeon Content just because of how its designed. Then you start being super toxic, attacking ppl who dont agree with you and tell us that you never said Dog trinket is good. When you know its not good why tell someone who asks for good trinkets it in the first place? Is this some Kind of trolling?

You obv. dont care abount min/maxing your performance at all which is absolutely fine. Ppl can Play and use whatever they want, its a freakin game. But if ppl care enough to create a Forum post and ask for advice then they seem to care more about their Performance than you so maybe you should stop giving subpar advice to them in the first place.
    This pretty much hits the nail on the head. +1