Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deffusse View Post
    The main intention of my OP post was to show how pathetic and harsh blizz is. I've played this game for years, but this is first time I noticed something like this can possibly happend... It's not about money, nor the pride it's just an example of a comitment.
    Are you also crying about those harsh and pathetic 31 day months?

The main intention of my OP post was to show how pathetic and harsh blizz is. I've played this game for years, but this is first time I noticed something like this can possibly happend... It's not about money, nor the pride it's just an example of a comitment.
    Not harsh at all. Learn how a calendar works. Not Blizzards fault you just noticed that the billing is tied to the day of the month not a set amount of days. Next you will complain that you will need to spend $210 on 60 day sub cards to cover $179.8 in a years worth of monthly fees. There are 365 days in a year, 366 every 4. So it is not an even 30 days spread out over 12 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    really kiddo are u retarded or you just can't read?

Doesn't seem like 28days, it says 1M "dot"

https://www.imgup.cz/image/L0hv
    It says, 1 month. Which for february is 28 days. That is one month. Really? It is even better explained by saying one month, it'll fit for the month you purchase it for, it'll pay for the months.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I love this post , it delivers.
    Wanted to take part till it gets closed , many arguments has been posted - i believe we should petition for 30 day February (all around the world) and demand that OP gets his 2 days of moneys worth !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Incorrect.

A prepaid card is 60 days. Period. "60 days". Not "Two months". Who says a month is 30 days? A month is not 30 days.

- - - Updated - - -

You answered your own question. It says 1M. One month. Not 30 days. Not 28. Not 31. One Month. These are two different things.
    Indeed, the paper ones says 30 or 60 days. If one wants 30 days on the dot, buy a card.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    liar, a month is always 30days
    Probably the reason he doesn't include a screenshot.

really kiddo are u retarded or you just can't read?

Doesn't seem like 28days, it says 1M "dot"

https://www.imgup.cz/image/L0hv
    Exactly. One month. Feb, 5th - March 5th. The in will be March 5th - April 5th (31 days), not April 2nd (28 days). I mean you are either trolling, shame on us, or a moron, shame on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    with this logic of some, eg. if I pay 1M sub. on february 28, I'll get 28days even tho the next month is full 31days long!?.. thats really smart.
    No? You get for the full next month, which would be 31 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Jademist7 View Post
    Blizz will literally give you free game time if you talk to them about that.

Case in point, my mom fell ill with cancer last year. I had a running sub for 3 months without really getting on because she got sick, right? She passed away last December. Fast forward to last week when I wanted to get back on WoW because I really wanted to play Highmountain Tauren and Void Elves and just to get away from emotional shit. I contacted Blizz and asked them if I can have my unplayed game time back and they gave me all three months back.

They're not unreasonable.
    I'd love to see that email because I don't believe that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiPiNo View Post
    I love this post , it delivers.
    Wanted to take part till it gets closed , many arguments has been posted - i believe we should petition for 30 day February (all around the world) and demand that OP gets his 2 days of moneys worth !
    But we should also make those pesky 31 day months into 30 day ones. And while we're at it 10 months will be plenty for a year, with 20 hour days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    No? You get for the full next month, which would be 31 days.
    I might have stepped into the biggest trolling scheme ever invented or not. I don't pay 30 days at a time, I have a subscription running which renews every 1st day of the month. The explicit timed ones are cards, 30/60/90.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    I'd love to see that email because I don't believe that.
    No it's possible. He just used his mother's death to get 3 months free time. Because he loves her so much I guess?

No, you don't. You get however many days are in that month.

- - - Updated - - -

The whole discussion from the start was pointless due to the topic.
    Then why is it still open?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    No it's possible. He just used his mother's death to get 3 months free time. Because he loves her so much I guess?
    I know they are not unreasonable, but they just don't give you free time becasue you didn't play. Sure he could have gamed the system.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Indeed, the paper ones says 30 or 60 days. If one wants 30 days on the dot, buy a card.
    Haha, I suppose this opens up a possible "exploit" of sorts. You could do a regular recurring monthly sub, then unscubscribe for Feb and use a 30 day game card and then resub again in March. You'll score 2 bonus days. Although if you're subbing regularly you may as well use a 3 month/6 month sub and score the discount.

Deleted
    Oh no. Oh what the hell! What on EARTH is THIS! Who the HELL came up with this idea?! I am so going to consider quitting permanently after you exposed such an OBVIOUS scam by Blizzard! I can't believe they give you 2-3 days less just because it's February! Can you imagine how us non-Blizzarders work every single day of our tough lives to earn a single CENT which can't even buy us our daily bread? How the hell do they think we can spend only one month earning like 13 Euro to pay just for 28 days of Warcraft? It makes no sense. This is financial exploitation at its finest.

I always buy 30 days game time services and prevent this from happening.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    I know they are not unreasonable, but they just don't give you free time becasue you didn't play.
    Actually they will. It can happen that people will, for whatever reason, stop playing for a while but forget to unsubscribe, and then while they're away, the subscription automatically goes off. Provided you're not trying to game the system they're pretty reasonable. So you can't, for example, buy a 6 month sub, play for 6 weeks and then take 4 months off and expect to get a refund for those 4 months. But if you haven't even logged on during the 6 month period, then it's a different story.

It's good for business to keep your honest customers happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Hehe. Then you miss out on the 7 months in which you'd score the bonus day :P

When I was still paying for my subscription I just went with the 6 month option. It's a pretty decent saving if you know there is a strong possibility you're going to stay subbed anyway. These days though I just buy tokens because I can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    If you always buy 30 day game time.. Why don't you just sub for 6-12 months at a time and save like $30, its almost like getting a free month.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    not sure if this is real life anymore or if ignorance and entitlement have surpassed the realm of imagination.
    Do people protest about this when they pay rent too? mine come all the time the same day, is it just me? or is this the only place where monthly rent means 30 days?

Most subscriptions are tied to a day of the month. You bought it for "One Month" not "30 days". If you're subscribed the whole year, it comes out to 30 days/sub. Go look at any bills you have that are auto, it usually pays on the same day.

This is pretty normal.

If you want 30 days, you can pay for the actual 30 day time cards, that ignore the month.

- - - Updated - - -

It's tied to the DAY of the month, not the month.

If you start on the 15th, it renews on the 15th. Almost all subscriptions of any kind are like this.
    This ^^^^^ Yeah it sucks that its a lost day and two here and there.
    but i rather go "ok my sub renews on the 15th from now on, so i gotta make sure i have money ready it for then"
    instead of "uhh what day does it go again?" and then be about to do a raid and go "oh fuck i need to sub guys... let me move over some money and blah blah..."

also btw feb is 28 days.
    but jan is 31
    march is 31
    may is 31
    july is 31
    august 31
    october 31
    december 31
    so you actuallty get 5 free days overall through the years, (gain 7 lose 2)
    so yeah feb sucks but literally every other month it is equal or better for you, feb is the only month that is "well fuck"

i really wish we would go to the caleneder that keeps popping up that is just amazing, one sec...

THIS, THIS IS FUCKING LEGIT
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-02-05 at 07:27 PM.