Zanda'jin the Lightbringermon, knight of the Silver Hand and totally Uther-looking.

If they're going with that, then they should make some Horde paladin armor. Tired of all the tauren Uthers running around already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Push it further! Omega testing!
    Even farther, SIGMA testing !!!!!.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought about mentioning Kappa testing, but didnt want to attract Redditors or Twitch chat posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    they should make some Horde paladin armor. Tired of all the tauren Uthers running around already.
    Yeah, we had some better, more "neutral" designs in MoP and WoD, but Legion Paladin sets are too Light-y. Of course, it would be great if they made the best Paladin set ever available again...
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Yeah, we had some better, more "neutral" designs in MoP and WoD, but Legion Paladin sets are too Light-y. Of course, it would be great if they made the best Paladin set ever available again...
    They should definitely design a Horde paladin armor style, made up of a mix of warrior plate armor and leather/chainmail.

Horde paladin gear, Tauren or Blood Elf?

Quote Originally Posted by Krunk View Post
    Both?

/10char
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Even farther, SIGMA testing !!!!!.
    Sigma is before omega.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Sigma is before omega.
    Not if you go over the Alpha Beta twice! /s

Madness will consume you!!!

I could get behind Omega if the end of the announcement is Kenny Omega coming in and hitting Ion with a V Trigger followed by a One Winged Angel for the 1, 2, 3.

Yes I'm a filthy mark. It's real to me damnit!!
    Last edited by axi0m; 2018-02-05 at 03:35 PM.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

Quote Originally Posted by Krunk View Post
    Make it sun-themed and it's both.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigma is before omega.
    I was going completely off Alphabet format there!.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2018-02-05 at 03:58 PM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    The hell are you even talking about? She was extrapolating a likely scenario, not stating facts. How is she exposed? You can expose liars, not theorists openly theorizing.
    At no point in that post did I expose him/her for theorizing, quoting myself:

exposed for poorly formulating

If you're not certain about what is even discussed, don't presume to lecture me on anything.

Anyone care to PM me the Scrolls of Lore leaks that got deleted a while back?

Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    Anyone care to PM me the Scrolls of Lore leaks that got deleted a while back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraznak View Post
    As for other things I was posting on Discord:
    • There will be at least one more "story" patch in Legion, maybe even named one.
    • There will be updates to customization options for Allied Races, but it seems devs not sure yet when exactly it happens.
    • There two non-announced Allied Races about that I know: Kul Tirans and Orcs. And list of potential candidates contain about twenty options.
    • There's plans to reverse all weapon-restrictions to pre-Legion stage, and also maybe some specific stuff for Hunters, but they didn't decided yet.
    • Character creation screen will be redesigned.
    and nothing else.
    /10characters

I have wondered why Allied races can basically redesign themselves from the ground up in the Barber shop. Hopefully because they are bringing more options in the future and want existing characters to have access to those features.

Hope those weapon restrictions are legit, things like monk having a choice of dual wield or 2h for both windwalker and brew would be nice.

Hunter stuff prob relates to Survival, we know they getting ranged shit back and maybe they'll be the first to equip both ranged and melee weapons at the same time and alternate visuals based on skill used.
    Last edited by Khrux; 2018-02-05 at 04:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraznak;48821634[*
    There will be updates to customization options for Allied Races, but it seems devs not sure yet when exactly it happens.
    [.
    interesting. so it seems there is a chance for void elves to still get a more 'alive' skin option. after so many threads/posts about it blizz may give and do it.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    They should definitely design a Horde paladin armor style, made up of a mix of warrior plate armor and leather/chainmail.
    Two of the PvP sets from MoP were quite Horde though, but yes I agree.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    I have wondered why Allied races can basically redesign themselves from the ground up in the Barber shop. Hopefully because they are bringing more options in the future and want existing characters to have access to those features.

Hope those weapon restrictions are legit, things like monk having a choice of dual wield or 2h for both windwalker and brew would be nice.

Hunter stuff prob relates to Survival, we know they getting ranged shit back and maybe they'll be the first to equip both ranged and melee weapons at the same time and alternate visuals based on skill used.
    I doubt they'll go ahead and say "oh if you want to play survival you need to farm melee weapons and a ranged weapon, enjoy ! =D"

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I doubt they'll go ahead and say "oh if you want to play survival you need to farm melee weapons and a ranged weapon, enjoy ! =D"
    It would be quite funny, bringing back the age old "hunter weapon" memes when your Survival needs on a bow for the 1-2 skills he has that use a ranged weapon, while your marks hunter is like "bitch please"