Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    People of the LBGT community are getting killed everyday in Russia. And that with the support of the government. They even attempted to jail them.
    What a nice piece of propaganda.
    Russian government does not support killings of any kind. In Russia, killing a LGBT member is a qualified murder punishable by 8 to 20 years in penal colony, life imprisonment, or execution.
    No one ever "attempted to jail" them, as in Russia, homosexualism was decriminalized in 1993.
    Get your facts straight.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    They are white, unlikely to be accepted.
    This. Hahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    No idea what you're talking about as I'm Swedish.

Asylum is not for people who have broken the laws in a country and seek to escape prosecution. That's not persecution.
    By that definition gays should stay in Islamic countries and accept their execution. Man I see why Muslims love Sweden if you have this mentality.

I don't think they're the kind of migrants Sweden prefers.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    People of the LBGT community are getting killed everyday in Russia. And that with the support of the government.
    Love ignorant people.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    But in Sweden they would have a fair trial, in Russia they are at the whim of the dictator and if Putin decides they should die, they will.
    Haha. If Putin decides they should die - they will die in Sweden or wherever they are at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    And authoritarianism is part of fascism description, duhh
    The whole is defined by the sum of its parts. Not just a single part.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Love ignorant people.

Haha. If Putin decides they should die - they will die in Sweden or wherever they are at the moment.
    1. Checnya is not Russia? Well, it wasn't until middle of 19th century, but whatever, iskonno ruskaja zemlja or smth xD. So yes, with the support of goverment.
    2. Oh, really? Big bad FSB will get them everywhere? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    1. Checnya is not Russia? Well, it wasn't until middle of 19th century, but whatever, iskonno ruskaja zemlja or smth xD. So yes, with the support of goverment.
    2. Oh, really? Big bad FSB will get them everywhere? xD
    1. Chechya is not Russia, it's Chechnya. It is IN Russia. But nevertheless no one kills LGBT people there every day not to mention with government's support.
    2. Good working people at FSB will find them easily and make them disappear so no one will ever find them again.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

That's not the only thing they did though. What they did in Russia and was imprisoned for, disturbing the religious in their place of worship, is a crime in Sweden too.
    jailing someone for offending someones religion is a crime in itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    jailing someone for offending someones religion is a crime in itself.
    That's not their crime though. And these two from the OP were not even part of that.

1. Chechya is not Russia, it's Chechnya. It is IN Russia. But nevertheless no one kills LGBT people there every day not to mention with government's support.
    2. Good working people at FSB will find them easily and make them disappear so no one will ever find them again.
    1. Ah, good of you to admit that Chechnya is not Russia. It just seems that Russia does not get that for some reason.
    So, you are telling me that everyone lies, Kadirov did not say all that stuff about gays and how there are none in Chechnya and about them dying too? All lies?

2. Ridiculous. Do you get paid to post stuff like that?
    Last edited by Easo; 2018-02-04 at 10:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    1. Ah, good of you to admit that Checnya is not Russia. It just seems that Russia does not get that for some reason.
    So, you are telling me that everyone lies, Kadirov did not say all that stuff about gays and how there are none in Checnya and about them dying too? All lies?

Thats what opposing dear leader gets you.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Ah, good of you to admit that Chechnya is not Russia. It just seems that Russia does not get that for some reason.
    The fuck are you on about?
    So, you are telling me that everyone lies, Kadirov did not say all that stuff about gays and how there are none in Chechnya and about them dying too? All lies?
    I'm telling you what I told you. You can read it again.
    Do you? Are you projecting? What's your country's security service called and what do you think about people working there? More importantly what do you think of their work?

1. Checnya is not Russia?
    The criminal law is the same in all the Russian states. So being gay is not against the law in Chechnya, at least since 1993.

- - - Updated - - -

What they did in Russia and was imprisoned for, disturbing the religious in their place of worship
    They were not jailed for that. The male was locked up for 15 days for an act of hooliganism involving a Dzieržyňski monument.

The fuck are you on about?

I'm telling you what I told you. You can read it again.

Do you? Are you projecting? What's your country's security service called and what do you think about people working there? More importantly what do you think of their work?
    "Chechya is not Russia, it's Chechnya. It is IN Russia."

Ehh, just reading what you posted.
    Aaand reading international news, which one could argue are wrong, if they wish.

I am pretty sure Latvia does not send assasins around the world. We are kinda better than that. Also, we do not post on internet forums saying how our assasins could get anyone, who has ever offended the ruling elite. Russia's most definitely can't, unless one buys into propaganda too much about their superhuman special ops squads.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    The criminal law is the same in all the Russian states. So being gay is not against the law in Chechnya, at least since 1993.
    We are talking about the actual situation on Chechnya, reported by major media channels.

the actual situation on Chechnya, reported by major media channels.
    Is being a gay a crime in Russia (Chechnya)? Yes or no?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Chechya is not Russia, it's Chechnya. It is IN Russia."

Ehh, just reading what you posted.
    Why are you reading it back at me? Having trouble understanding it?

I am pretty sure Latvia does not send assasins around the world.
    Neither does Russia. Russia doesn't even have assassins unlike Latvia. Thanks for clearing that up.

We are kinda better than that. Also, we do not post on internet forums saying how our assasins could get anyone, who has ever offended the ruling elite. Russia's most definitely can't, unless one buys into propaganda too much about their superhuman special ops squads.
    Your loss. It was hilarious. Defeating idiots with their own argumentation. "Ahh, bloody Putin's FSB is onto them, we must give them asylum." Yeah, as if it would help protect them from Bloody Putin.

We are talking about the actual situation on Chechnya, reported by major media channels.
    Major media channels can go fuck themselves with fake news.

Contrary to what you think, there is a single country - Russia. It may be a federation, but in reality it is a single country. It's like saying there is Texas, but it is not USA.
    Thus, what happens in Chechnya, can be said about the whole country, as there is NO separate ones. Regional goverment does not make one.

Yeah, I do not know how you managed to understand that we have assassins from what I told you. No, we do not. Not even ones not being sent outside the country. We simply don't have them.
    But keep dreaming about how great Russia is. Didn't manage to get so many defectors during Soviet times, obviously won't harm Pussy Riot. Then again, this point is moot, because it is almost unimaginable that someone would send assassins for something so small.

Fake news, really? Did you really just use Trumpism?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Is being a gay a crime in Russia (Chechnya)? Yes or no?
    Do gay people get put into camps? Yes or No?

10+ Year Old Account
    Contrary to what you think, there is a single country - Russia. It may be a federation, but in reality it is a single country. It's like saying there is Texas, but it is not USA.
    You seem to be confused. Texas is not USA, Texas is just a single S between the U and the A. Texas is a part of the USA. Same with Chechnya and Russian Federation.
    Thus, what happens in Chechnya, can be said about the whole country, as there is NO separate ones. Regional goverment does not make one.
    No, it cannot. Just like you cannot say that all Americans greet people with "Howdy" and speak with that beautiful southern accent.
    What you are doing here is called generalization and is a logical fallacy.
    Chechnya is a Muslim region. Russia is mostly Christian by culture.
    Yeah, I do not know how you managed to understand that we have assassins from what I told you.
    You said that you don't send them out. So you have them working domestically. *wink*
    No, we do not. Not even ones not being sent outside the country. We simply don't have them.
    One cannot simply not have them.
    But keep dreaming about how great Russia is.
    I don't remember saying anything about greatness. Maybe it's you who is dreaming here?
    Didn't manage to get so many defectors during Soviet times, obviously won't harm Pussy Riot. Then again, this point is moot, because it is almost unimaginable that someone would send assassins for something so small.
    And yet there are people imagining it.
    Fake news, really? Did you really just use Trumpism?
    Did you just deflect? All media is fake news, including Russian.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Do gay people get put into camps? Yes or No?
    Yep, LGBTQalphabetandnumerals camps. Funded by USA.

Do gay people get put into camps?
    No, they don't.

You actually think no-go zones are a thing in Sweden? Any source that is not far right?
    Now, be careful, don't end up embarrassing yourself like the US ambassador to the Netherlands.

- - - Updated - - -

No, that is authoritarianism. Facism is more related to race and corporate power.

Breh, there are no go zones in the fucking usa. I'm sure there are some in swedenistan too.
    Working on my next ban.