Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly nothing has really bothered me much...from what I've seen...not to say there is nothing out there that could, just I haven't seen anything that has. Mind you I grew up with one of my favorite childhood movies being Robocop...sex, drugs, and a fair bit of blood.

Honestly the worst thing I can think of is this one episode of House where he was I think being operated on...he was having nightmares...a patient he had where his testicle exploded and eyeball swelled up and popped out of its socket...damn well almost gave me nightmares and I almost got sick the first time I saw it because I don't know why but I was like afraid of that shit happening to me lol.

Real or imaginary?

If real then i saw video of a 16 year old kid who had to watch his dad get beheaded then he then got flayed and his heart ripped out while still alive!!!

Anything make believe pales in comparison to the real horrors of real life!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    What're these about?
    The Queen and Magerate Thatcher

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    I'll start it off with these three.

Buried (2010) - After an attack by a group of Iraqis, U.S. truck driver working in Iraq wakes to find he is buried alive inside a coffin. With only a lighter and a cell phone it's a race against time to escape this claustrophobic death trap.

Frozen (2010) - Three skiers stranded on a chairlift are forced to make life-or-death choices, which prove more perilous than staying put and freezing to death.

Sanctum (2011) - A team of underwater cave divers on a treacherous expedition to the largest, most beautiful and least accessible cave system on Earth.

How about you?
    Cannibal Holocaust.
    You've seen nothing my friend, until you've seen Cannibal Holocaust. Seriously, don't watch it unless you know it won't sincerely traumatize you.

nice try FBI Guy!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Cannibal Holocaust.
    You've seen nothing my friend, until you've seen Cannibal Holocaust. Seriously, don't watch it unless you know it won't sincerely traumatize you.
    i've got a special collectors edition of that one :P
    it's nothing special really but most of my vhs/dvd collection consist of similar titles.

There a many but its always come to the viewer what is really disturbing.

Maybe go for Gaspar Noé movies since he always get good actors.
    He made movies like Irreversible.

Taxidermia is really fucked up.

Alejandro Jodorowsky movies are also known for disturbing images.

I also love House of the 1000 Corpses but alot people hate it.
    High Tension wasnt that bad, Eden Lake, The Ruins and the Mist.

You can also watch some Asian movies.
    Park Chan-wook is a great director everyone should watch his Vengance Trilogy.
    Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance
    Old Boy
    Sympathy for Ms. Vengeance (Lady Vengeance)
    Or maybe his Vampire movie Thirst.

I saw the Devil was also great and Dreamhome.
    But close behind Oldboy i must say Meatgrinder is really fucked up.
    Oh and Takashi Miike made some good one, like Itchy the Killer or Audition.

There are some worst movies but i dont link them here or tell you the names since noone should watch them.
    Last edited by Miyagie; 2018-02-05 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporebat View Post
    Real or imaginary?

If real then i saw video of a 16 year old kid who had to watch his dad get beheaded then he then got flayed and his heart ripped out while still alive!!!

Anything make believe pales in comparison to the real horrors of real life!
    Middle East?

My buddy was in the military and sent me a video during the Iraq war of a platoon doing a sweep and hitting IED....you can see the body parts flying everywhere in the video...was probably the most shocking real thing I have seen.

The Canyon maybe, it's plausible because it's real.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    The Thing.

The old school one not the remake new version.

Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire View Post
    Middle East?

My buddy was in the military and sent me a video during the Iraq war of a platoon doing a sweep and hitting IED....you can see the body parts flying everywhere in the video...was probably the most shocking real thing I have seen.
    Mexican Cartel

Apparently the dad was a cop who may or may not have been crooked and a rival cartel kidnapped him and murdered him and his innocent son.

It was without doubt the most horrific thing i have ever watched. I really dont know why i watch maybe its because iam a morbid fuck but people need to see how incredibly cruel and brutal this fucked up world is!

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    The Thing.

The old school one not the remake new version.
    The Thing from Carpenter is already a remake and the "new version" is a prequel that feels like a remake.

I know I found City of Life and Death very disturbing. I don't really watch movies that only go for the shock value, and that one was very well made and acted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A Serbian Film, August Underground and The 120 Days of Sodom were all pretty fucked up. Cannibal Holocaust too and my first viewing of Schindler's List was pretty intense. Martyrs and Inside are crazy too which actually have interesting stories buried under buckets of blood and gore.

Men Behind The Sun is probably what I'd have to put my money on though. Jesus Christ on a bicycle.

After thinking about it, I'd say The 120 Days of Sodom is probably tied with it.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2018-02-05 at 10:38 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Deleted
    Salò o le 120 giornate di Sodoma

Yeah ive read the synopsis for a Serbian film on imdb but not seen it, it does sound pretty bad

Of the ones ive watched though probably Audition, mainly because most of the film you are questioning why its even given as restrictive rating as it has, then the last 15 mins is just make it stop please.

For outright creepyness/disturbing though id have to go with beyond the black rainbow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    The only scene I've found disturbing is the pit o' needles in saw 2
    Yeah, I've seen a bunch of nasty shit in movies since the early 80s (mom and grandma got me into horror/slasher flicks at 4 years old, lol), but that scene is one of the few to make me physically queasy.

Hostel as well, along with the ankle scene from Misery, and the one skit where they were drinking horse cum in the one Jackass movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Zed & Two Noughts.

Actually, mostly anything by Peter Greenaway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    A Serbian Film, August Underground and The 120 Days of Sodom were all pretty fucked up. Cannibal Holocaust too and my first viewing of Schindler's List was pretty intense. Martyrs and Inside are crazy too which actually have interesting stories buried under buckets of blood and gore.

Men Behind The Sun is probably what I'd have to put my money on though. Jesus Christ on a bicycle.
    Yeah the frozen arms into hot water scene is burned into my brain.

Cannibal holocaust