Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Alright Cats, what's your favorite house cat?

Although Extremely Allergic if I could Black American Shorthair.

OF

Russian Blue.

What about you what is your favorite house cat?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite cat is the barn cat. One which helps earn it's living. Makes no difference what color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously my cat. Russian Blue's are adorable, I've had a couple in the past.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Never had a purebred cat,always had stray ferals or farm cats as pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    My favorite cat is the barn cat. One which helps earn it's living. Makes no difference what color.
    Hahaha Barn cat? Just any cat that happens to be around doing what nature does huh?

Ever thought of getting a mink and terrier, heard that are really good at that.

15+ Year Old Account
    If it has hair and purrs it's an alright cat. Like the one snoring in my armpit right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Norwegian forest cat - big, fluffy mofo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Hahaha Barn cat? Just any cat that happens to be around doing what nature does huh?

Ever thought of getting a mink and terrier, heard that are really good at that.
    We do have wild minks on my property. Do not see them often, but they here. Also the two large Black Rat snakes which live in the barn help also. There is a odd colored black calico cat ( she looks odd ) which is in and out of the barn now. I give her some of the dog's salmon and sweet potato dog food when she comes up to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is none an option?

The Bengal Cat. Literally the only cat that gets me fired up in almost the same way as dogs can.

I'm horribly allergic, and I'm placing so much hope in this "vaccine" that supposedly means that you can have 3 shots, and never be allergic again towards cats or whatever the vaccine you're having is tailored to. I'd also need it for my allergies towards pollen.

The day that I am cured of my allergies, I'm getting a male Bengal and naming him Tristan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    [IMG]g[/IMG]

The Bengal Cat. Literally the only cat that gets me fired up in almost the same way as dogs can.

I'm horribly allergic, and I'm placing so much hope in this "vaccine" that supposedly means that you can have 3 shots, and never be allergic again towards cats or whatever the vaccine you're having is tailored to. I'd also need it for my allergies towards pollen.

The day that I am cured of my allergies, I'm getting a male Bengal and naming him Tristan.
    Beautiful looks like a small tiger haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Is none an option?
    Well I did a dog one before maybe twice figured I would do a cat one because I get cat hate mail or car lawsuit for discrimination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post

Those are gorgeous!! I really do like cats. Esp. large cats. Like tigers, lions, panthers. But do not want any in the house. Any are welcome in the barn and we have had several over the years. I mean the small cats. lol! I really do not think private citizens should be allowed to own large wild animals. Predators for sure.

Never had a purebred cat. But never really had a bad one. But i guess i baby the shit out of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bengals are lovely kitties, but keep in mind a couple things 1) They are not 'kitties'. These are crossbred cats with big cats, so they are usually several generations removed from the big cat (F4). 2) They're usually expensive just because of that. Some places require special licenses.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Bengal cat easy pick.. tiger cat!

10+ Year Old Account

Look at those claws, never seen a house cat like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post

Look at those claws, never seen a house cat like that.
    We use to have a awesome total black long haired male cat we kept in the house. He had such large fangs, they both would stick down over his lower lip and be seen even if his mouth was closed. Like a little saber toothed tiger. But he was so gentle and lived until he was 19. Miss the guy.

I have a incredibly fluffy long-haired tortie and I fucking love her. Unless I can get something exotic, I'll keep getting her type of cat.

https://imgur.com/jm3k85l
    Last edited by fooliuscaesar13; 2018-02-06 at 12:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ragdolls.

The kittens:

The adults:

My baby girl is one:

S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    We use to have a awesome total black long haired male cat we kept in the house. He had such large fangs, they both would stick down over his lower lip and be seen even if his mouth was closed. Like a little saber toothed tiger. But he was so gentle and lived until he was 19. Miss the guy.
    Hahaha Sabre Cat, alright I'm going to google cats that look like tony lions, see what I get.