Poll: Which are you most hyped about?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Ethereals and Mechagnomes for Alliance are my top picks. I don't play Horde, so no real specific picks for them.
    I'd also love to see Ogres, Naga, Broken, Saurok, Wildhammer Dwarves, Jinyu, Hozen, Vrykul and some new original races become playable someday. The sky's the limit with allied races, they could put in just about anything, so I hope they go as crazy with it as I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Donald View Post
    Wildhammer Druids need to happen.
    This. I've stop leveling my NE druid when allied races announced at the first time. Horde is getting 2 shaman and 2 druid while Alliance has none so far. Giff the Wildhammers!

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had my choice of any race I would probably choose Arakkoa.

I want fucking Ethereals!!

Ive wanted them since BC and with blizz teases us especially with the Velf scenario and the Argus campaign its high tide blizz delivered!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ethereals for sure. They've been around for so long and have always had a good reason to join either side, heck make it the first neutral Allied Race and that'd be fine with me.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient One View Post
    blizzard, 11 years, 11 fucking years, we need it
    So True, I looked at the new races and thought to myself... not coming back for them. I've wanted to play as an ethereal ever since I saw them so long ago. They just look cool as hell, especially when thinking about a spell caster.

That is the archetype of a mage to end all mages, nothing else could possibly come close, a being made of energy, pulsing with barely contained power, how could these magestic beings not be allowed to be playable after all these years? After all these teases? And where is a caster hero class? Still waiting on that too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    Ethereals and Mechagnomes for Alliance are my top picks. I don't play Horde, so no real specific picks for them.
    I'd also love to see Ogres, Naga, Broken, Saurok, Wildhammer Dwarves, Jinyu, Hozen, Vrykul and some new original races become playable someday. The sky's the limit with allied races, they could put in just about anything, so I hope they go as crazy with it as I would.
    The Horde can have Arrakoa bird men. That seems fitting for them.

Been playing Horde, maining a Forsaken Warlock since Classic closed beta. I've always wanted to make a Forsaken Dark Ranger (Hunter) toon that looks right.

And now I can!

Except it's not a Forsaken, it's not even Horde, it's an Alliance Void Elf.

Fel Orcs and whatever Nathanos Blightcaller is (but only if it's a Horde race).

Quote Originally Posted by Cyero View Post
    I'm hoping for Kul'tirans (though they are most likely gonnna be an allied race).

And I'm really hoping that Murlocs are actually gonna be a palyable race, I would have gone mad giggling and would never play a race that isn't a murloc.

[IMG]http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2006/03/murlocrace.jpg[IMG]
    never in my life I needed something so much and never known until I saw it

since some guess that every embassador gives a race im going to say jinyu because i love jinyu
    they could be atleast priest and paladin and whatever else was covering in the quests we did training them in MoP

also vulpera are definitely coming

Vulpera, hands down. Pure style, and different than just a reskin of an existing race(yes I know they use the same skeleton as goblins).

Succubus and Harpy

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    since some guess that every embassador gives a race im going to say jinyu because i love jinyu
    they could be atleast priest and paladin and whatever else was covering in the quests we did training them in MoP

also vulpera are definitely coming
    Just say no to fishy paladins. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Ethereals and Vulpera if anything.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    I just want my tanky walrus warrior! give me tuskarr already.

Hmm I really really want Wildhammer dwarves, but for now I will settle for dark iron. I just truly hope they give Dark iron dwarves Shaman!!! else I will be so sad XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course I would want to play a ninja Tortollan.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    Hmm I really really want Wildhammer dwarves, but for now I will settle for dark iron. I just truly hope they give Dark iron dwarves Shaman!!! else I will be so sad XD
    No to DI Shaman.
    Yes to WH Shaman.
    Then take away BB Shaman.

The three Dwarf Clans should really break down like this:

All: Warrior, Rogue, DK, Monk
    BB: Hunter, Paladin, Priest
    DI: Mage, Warlock
    WH: Shaman, Hunter

For the love of all the spooky things, please undead elves or at least different kind of undead.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PewPewGG View Post
    This. I've stop leveling my NE druid when allied races announced at the first time. Horde is getting 2 shaman and 2 druid while Alliance has none so far. Giff the Wildhammers!
    What kind of forms do you think a Wildhammer Dwarf would get? I'd guess a gryphon for their flight form.