Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Just have the Vindicaar lightnuke Undercity and done

Deleted
    Lordaeron gets Trumped and Teldrassil gets burned to crisp.
    Last edited by mmoc56c829a066; 2018-02-06 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    then why put The Fall of Lordaeron if there not going to lose it.
    It does fall and the Horde does lose it, but they make it uninhabitable on their way out, so no one gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    If alliance don´t get Lordaeron back as a captial city, Horde sure as hell should't get Darnassus. Either it's a trade or noone get´s a new city.
    What part of it being burned down lead you to believe the Horde was getting it as a city?

Its very clear both will be made uninhabitable.

Just so we are clear here, lorewise the Forsaken are the rightful inhabitants of Lordaeron, as it was their home before undeath. Just because the Alliance thinks it's theirs because it was an Alliance city, doesn't mean squat. The Alliance is just warmongering and empire building by trying to conquer it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    Just so we are clear here, lorewise the Forsaken are the rightful inhabitants of Lordaeron, as it was their home before undeath. Just because the Alliance thinks it's theirs because it was an Alliance city, doesn't mean squat. The Alliance is just warmongering and empire building by trying to conquer it.
    I actually agree with this. The people who currently inhabit Lordaeron are the people who inhabited Lordaeron prior to The Scourge. Lordaeron had its own king, it did not answer to Stormwind and Stormwind and the Alliance have no claim to it since its inhabitants have allied with the Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

Also the Alliance that Lordaeron belonged to was "The Alliance of Lordaeron" which was also lead by Lordaeron. Lordaeron has never been a part of The Grand Alliance, the faction lead by Stormwind. That faction was created AFTER Lordaeron had fallen. In fact, the Grand Alliance doesn't really have any claim at all to Lordaeron unless Calia Menethil decides to stake a claim to her ancestral throne. (but she hasn't)
    Yep! This is why so much older "Alliance" stuff does not have the lion of Stormwind on it, but the stylized L of Lordaeron. The current Alliance adopted the colors and much of the symbolism of the Alliance of Lordaeron. And *most* Alliance of Lordaeron members joined the Grand Alliance, but not all. Notable exceptions are the High (Blood) Elves and Lordaeron its self.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren-dorei View Post
    Provide a valid and clear source for that bold statement.

There you go, must it always end like this?
    Logically they have to be a pretty small group lore-wise, because their membership is entirely made of a small subsection of an already existing faction. Unless you believe that a majority of Blood Elves leave Silvermoon to become Void Elves, which seems like a pretty untenable position. It seems clear that the vast majority of Blood Elves are loyal to Silvermoon's leadership, as well as having a decidedly un-void attachment to the Sunwell.

And any remaining High Elves that decide to become Void elves would be such a small amount of individuals as to be completely inconsequential.
    Last edited by Anoregon; 2018-02-06 at 04:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Because Lordaeron’s capital did fall and they did loose it. The Alliance just didn’t gain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    Logically they have to be a pretty small group lore-wise, because their membership is entirely made of a small subsection of an already existing faction. Unless you believe that a majority of Blood Elves leave Silvermoon to become Void Elves, which seems like a pretty untenable position. It seems clear that the vast majority of Blood Elves are loyal to Silvermoon's leadership, as well as having a decidedly un-void attachment to the Sunwell.

And any remaining High Elves that decide to become Void elves would be such a small amount of individuals as to be completely inconsequential.
    Ok, but i would stop people to pull stupid numbers like '10' or '20' out of nowhere. I will agree that the Ren'dorei's population is 'small' (but it's rising, actually). But that doesn't mean that they are just 10, that's just ridiculous and defamatory.

Aren't the people (Forsaken) living there now, the original inhabitants...?

And I hope not, since I want Undercity to be a part of the Horde moving forward as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinduffen View Post
    how do you take back what was never yours
    I'm sorry, what? Calia is the rightful heir to Lordaeron. Sylvanas has no claim.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren-dorei View Post
    Ok, but i would stop people to pull stupid numbers like '10' or '20' out of nowhere. I will agree that the Ren'dorei's population is 'small' (but it's rising, actually). But that doesn't mean that they are just 10, that's just ridiculous and defamatory.
    Is it really rising though? All I've seen are a few high elves and blood elves on the screenshots who likes to study it and now gets the chance to, but not sure if they -willingly- decide they want to become void elves.

The majority of Undead that reside there are native to Lordaeron, it is their city.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    I'm sorry, what? Calia is the rightful heir to Lordaeron. Sylvanas has no claim.
    Calia has a rightful claim to -rule- Lordaeron as the last surviving member of the Menethil Line.

But the Forsaken have the rightful claim to -live- there.

And in her absence, they've chosen a new leader, a new Queen.

If Calia tries to go in and take over, it'll either be a coup or an uprising. Either way it'll be a bloody mess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Is it really rising though? All I've seen are a few high elves and blood elves on the screenshots who likes to study it and now gets the chance to, but not sure if they -willingly- decide they want to become void elves.
    You can talk to them and they express their desire to harness the void.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Does this really mean we take back lordaeron, i mean from what the map showed it really looks like we cut the horde off right in the middle. meaning there will be no way for them too get "lore wase" supply or troops too that place.
    Take back? Stormwind and its current allies did not own Lordaeron.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    You can talk to them and they express their desire to harness the void.
    ...I can't even feel bad for them in that case, when they finally go mad by the whispers.

Keep in mind there's a lot of living Lordaeronian humans who sought refuge in Stormwind.
    The Forsaken are not the only Lordaeronians out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    This upsets me. Lordaeron City was one of the most gorgeous cities in WoW.
    Fixed that for you.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Keep in mind there's a lot of living Lordaeronian humans who sought refuge in Stormwind.
    The Forsaken are not the only Lordaeronians out there.
    Sure... But are they refugees who are living in Stormwind some 20 years later, or have they taken up citizenship in Stormwind?

If the latter, they forgo claim to their homes in Lordaeron, having chosen to bend the knee to a distant king.

Of course, if they joined Calia Menethil in a march on Lordaeron to take the city, history would remember them as heroes reclaiming what was stolen from them. But if they died fighting the Forsaken they'd be labeled dissidents attempting to overthrow the "True" queen of Lordaeron.

It's all a lovely mess!
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Deleted
    I find it ironic that they call it "The Fall of Lordaeron" cause that happened long ago and now it should be something along "The Fall of Undercity"....

Forget Lordaeron, the Forsaken are its rightful inhabitants and they’re being routed from it by the Alliance siege. If anything is being “taken back,” it’s Gilneas.