Im 110% sure Alpha starts today! HYPE!
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Im 110% sure Alpha starts today! HYPE!
    110%, that's more than 100%!

Alpha confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Don't want to go too off-topic but you should probably watch this video for what it is carrying.
    Just how fast is that car?

Deleted
    Why are some people being really bitter about Alpha release window? Relax it'll come eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Why are some people being really bitter about Alpha release window? Relax it'll come eventually.
    With how some people act you'd think the alpha will be more than a small group invited and be more than your typical alpha where you have 2 incomplete zones, few class changes, and none of the new features implemented. There's really nothing to look that forward to at the moment. Now in a month or so sure.

Pfft...fools...

I'm 120% sure that the Alpha will come out today.

That's right. 120%. Not even Sargeras himself could touch that number. Fear me.

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    With how some people act you'd think the alpha will be more than a small group invited and be more than your typical alpha where you have 2 incomplete zones, few class changes, and none of the new features implemented. There's really nothing to look that forward to at the moment. Now in a month or so sure.
    I was part of the first Legion Alpha wave and it was dreadfully boring.

There were like 5 specs (granted, huge revamps), the Artifact Quests, bugged order hall intro scenarios and like Highmountain or Valsharah as zones, but not really finished.

Deleted
    With how some people act you'd think the alpha will be more than a small group invited and be more than your typical alpha where you have 2 incomplete zones, few class changes, and none of the new features implemented. There's really nothing to look that forward to at the moment
    I wasn't gnna use the argument myself, but exactly this. For the first couple of weeks we'll depend on the dimwittedness of streamers and the sort anyway, things we have no say in. The first build especially will be very limited and for the better part of a month you'll just see the same thing from a dozen different people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post

There were like 5 specs (granted, huge revamps), the Artifact Quests, bugged order hall intro scenarios and like Highmountain or Valsharah as zones, but not really finished.
    First legion test build had only DH mardum part.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

It was even less than that and only the DH zone for several weeks

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe we'll just have a new build (can we have a new build event if it has not started ?)

It was even less than that and only the DH zone for several weeks
    Oh shit, right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh shit, right.
    So not THE first, but definitely EARLY all the same

Deleted
    Idk, it just really doesn't matter especially when you're taking into account the game has to be released on or be4 the 21st of september.
    Obviously most people here spend a lot of time on this thread, only making it more dragging mentally just waiting on that one thing, a goal that ironically shifts regularly (once playable alpha is here, they'll go on anticipating beta, etc.)

Why do you care so much what people enjoy ? If you don't care about alpha starting then you should probably leave this thread. TY

Deleted
    i dont care about alpha starting , i do care about new builds though :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Why do you care so much what people enjoy ? If you don't care about alpha starting then you should probably leave this thread. TY
    It's a discussion thread: things and ideas are allowed to be challenged here in a constructive manner.
    Seeing as additionally, this thread isn't titled 'Alpha release date', I'm sticking around tyvm.
    Jeez...

10+ Year Old Account
    @Marlamin Cant believe hes launching that.

Im feeling 7pm est for launch time. Alpha that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    It's a discussion thread: things and ideas are allowed to be challenged here in a constructive manner.
    Seeing as additionally, this thread isn't titled 'Alpha release date', I'm sticking around tyvm.
    Jeez...
    So why did you come to the thread in the first place exactly ? What did you hope to find here ?

It's an alpha thread, it's in the frigging name, we're discussing everything more or less related to that. Latest development is launcher changes, so we talk about that.
    If you don't like the current topic feel free to start a new one instead of whinning like a little girl.

And if you can't stand people hyping over something get some help.

Some changes on the test login server with what looks like new realms being added, it's possible that the alpha realms just came up (or not and that these are just QA realms or something).

This together with the rumor mill going crazy (not just by streamers) and the client name change from earlier tonight increases chances for alpha being sooner rather than later. Just waiting for that build to fix the client.

Disclaimer: I did say the exact thing about the login server few days ago (those were changes to existing realms though, not new realms)