7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Kim Jong Un lite.
    I think he's actually worse than Kim Jong Un, as a person I mean. The difference is, he just doesn't have the power. If they swapped places, he'd probably be executing more people than Kim does.

10+ Year Old Account
    A year after taking office, promising to MAGA and threatening "horrible" trade deals left and right, the U.S. trade deficit surged to its highest level since 2008.

"Thanks, Obama?"

It's up 12.1% since Obama left office. China remains the undisputed king of exporting to America, regardless of what Trump said and any TPP membership. Despite having a full year to cut regulations and otherwise write/push legislation, not only has Trump failed to act on one of his bigger campaign promises, the reverse of what he said would happen, has happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    A year after taking office, promising to MAGA and threatening "horrible" trade deals left and right, the U.S. trade deficit surged to its highest level since 2008.

"Thanks, Obama?"

It's up 12.1% since Obama left office. China remains the undisputed king of exporting to America, regardless of what Trump said and any TPP membership. Despite having a full year to cut regulations and otherwise write/push legislation, not only has Trump failed to act on one of his bigger campaign promises, the reverse of what he said would happen, has happened.
    It's almost as if he had no understanding of Macroeconomy, was a failed businessmen kept afloat by banks neck deep in money laundering with no understanding of Microeconomy and incapable of taking the advice of those that know better than him.

I am shocked the economy isn't doing well under him and the equally unintelligent and incompetent GOP rule.

Shocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    It's almost as if he had no understanding of Macroeconomy, was a failed businessmen kept afloat by banks neck deep in money laundering with no understanding of Microeconomy and incapable of taking the advice of those that know better than him.

I am shocked the economy isn't doing well under him and the equally unintelligent and incompetent GOP rule.

Shocked.
    To be fair, we can no more blame Trump for the state of the economy than we can blame Ronald for the state of McDonalds "food".
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    The stock dropped because of inflation fears, and why does inflation happen! Because the economy is growing fast! It will bounce back, it always does. (:
    Economists are pointing at Trump's tax plan as the main reason, which they pointed out prior to it passing would cause a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    To be fair, we can no more blame Trump for the state of the economy than we can blame Ronald for the state of McDonalds "food".
    First of all, yes we can, it would make logical sense for businesses to not just react to what he has done, but what he says he's trying to do, as well as any international turmoil he creates ("Well, guess I'm closing the plant in Pakistan").

Second of all, the widening trade gap might not be his fault, but he promised over and over he'd do something about it, and the reverse of what he said he wanted happened, because he did the reverse of what he said he'd do. His lack of actions is 100% his own doing.

It's worth bringing up that Trump feels people not applauding for him is worth the death penalty.

"That's clearly not what he meant!"

So what is the penalty for treason, then?

Anyhow, besides proof that Trump demands his ego be satisfied, man, it'd be a real shame if, for example, someone had a video of one of Obama's SOTU, in which, not everyone applauded? Say, the one from 2013, when several uniformed military members and the GOP Speaker of the House are caught not applauding? Man, that'd be embarrassing. It'd completely undercut his point.

Anyhow, here it is:

Or, you know, "YOU LIE!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    He's been bugling for reckless, unneeded tax cuts, promising unattainable growth, and fails to deliver any sort of consistent economic policy.

Markets are based on speculation, there's a reason why chaos is starting to appear.

Also, Ronald is the one who started the practice of mixing ground children with the chicken. I'm pretty sure the state of the "chicken" nuggets is to blame on him.

Low energy cadet bone spurs should get his own line. "Please clap" belongs to Jeb.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the ongoing effort to demonstrate to Puerto Rico how much Trump cares about them, a contractor hired to deliver thirty million meals fell short by about...thirty million.

Tiffany Brown, an Atlanta entrepreneur and self-described government contractor who owns Tribute Contracting LLC, was awarded the $156 million contract by FEMA on Oct. 3 to provide 30 million self-heating meals to Puerto Rico, but only followed through on 50,000.

For those of you playing the game at home, 50 thousand out of 30 million is a 99.83% failure rate.

Only the best people.

In the ongoing effort to demonstrate to Puerto Rico how much Trump cares about them, a contractor hired to deliver thirty million meals fell short by about...thirty million.

Tiffany Brown, an Atlanta entrepreneur and self-described government contractor who owns Tribute Contracting LLC, was awarded the $156 million contract by FEMA on Oct. 3 to provide 30 million self-heating meals to Puerto Rico, but only followed through on 50,000.

For those of you playing the game at home, 50 thousand out of 30 million is a 99.83% failure rate.

Only the best people.
    Yeah this is very sad. Since I'm a WOKE INDEPENDENT, I will comment on disaster relief as a whole. With this story and the stories of Haiti it goes to show that on both sides we really are corrupt and eff stuff up. On the government side we seem to more interested in cronyism than actually helping people. On the other side of private companies or whatever you want to call them it is all about getting rich quick, first off our government and then exploiting people who really need help.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Yeah this is --
    Wait I forgot the best part!

FEMA cancelled the contract, which is closing that barn door after 99.83% of the horses are out. BUT Tribute Contracting is suing for $70 million due to the cancelled contract.

Only the best people.
    So she repeatedly fucks up beyond belief and fails to satisfy government contracts? So like...at what point does the government just stop even talking to her?

Wait I forgot the best part!

FEMA cancelled the contract, which is closing that barn door after 99.83% of the horses are out. BUT Tribute Contracting is suing for $70 million due to the cancelled contract.
    I have not looked lately on that Montana company who was to restore power. I bet they got some settlement just because and for them probably became a very profitable job no matter what happened.

But hey! Someone ate a effin lobster on Food Stamps!!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Remember how Page is saying that he's never even met Trump nowadays?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-meetings-with

Apparently past Carter Page disagrees with present Carter Page. Shocking : |

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Remember how Page is saying that he's never even met Trump nowadays?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-meetings-with

Apparently past Carter Page disagrees with present Carter Page. Shocking : |
    He also stated that he was in fact a Kremlin advisor.

This guy really is the gift that keeps on giving.
    Host George Stephanopoulos read Page an excerpt of a letter he wrote in 2013 stating that “Over the past half year, I have had the privilege to serve as an informal advisor to the staff of the Kremlin in preparation for their presidency of the G-20 summit next month.” Stephanopoulos also mentioned Page’s relationship with Victor Podobnyy, who was later charged with working as a Russian intelligence agent under diplomatic cover.

“So you were recruited at one point by a Russian agent, then you wrote yourself that you’re an informal adviser to the Kremlin, so that does lead people to believe — is this guy working with Russia?” Stephanopoulos said.

Page didn’t deny any of the facts, but tried to downplay his Russia connections.
    He's also the guy that got questioned by the FBI for 10 hours... without bringing a lawyer.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...626-story.html

Because it is against the law for an individual to lie to FBI agents about a material issue under investigation, many lawyers recommend their clients not sit for interviews with the bureau without a lawyer present. Page said he spoke without a lawyer and wasn't concerned about the risks because he told the truth.
    He is not a smart man.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    He is not a smart man.
    He has a PhD. That's why there's the new conspiracy theory, that Page is a plant. So...papyrus?

10+ Year Old Account
    He has a PhD. That's why there's the new conspiracy theory, that Page is a plant. So...papyrus?
    What? I’ve been saying similar as a joke... This conspiracy shit is getting out of hand.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Page received his Ph.D. in 2012 from SOAS, University of London, where he was supervised by Shirin Akiner.[2][10] His doctoral dissertation on the transition of Asian countries from communism to capitalism was rejected twice before ultimately being accepted by new examiners. One of his original examiners later said Page "knew next to nothing" about the subject matter and was unfamiliar with "basic concepts" such as Marxism and state capitalism.[16] He sought unsuccessfully to publish his dissertation as a book; a reviewer described it as "very analytically confused, just throwing a lot of stuff out there without any real kind of argument."[2] Page blamed the rejection on anti-Russian and anti-American bias.[16]

Everything is relative.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Page received his Ph.D. in 2012 from SOAS, University of London, where he was supervised by Shirin Akiner.[2][10] His doctoral dissertation on the transition of Asian countries from communism to capitalism was rejected twice before ultimately being accepted by new examiners. One of his original examiners later said Page "knew next to nothing" about the subject matter and was unfamiliar with "basic concepts" such as Marxism and state capitalism.[16] He sought unsuccessfully to publish his dissertation as a book; a reviewer described it as "very analytically confused, just throwing a lot of stuff out there without any real kind of argument."[2] Page blamed the rejection on anti-Russian and anti-American bias.[16]

Everything is relative.
    Man, you that sounds pretty similar to comments from Gorka's PHD adviser regarding Gorka's knowledge in the areas he is supposed to be an "expert" in as well - http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-him-an-expert