Gazza laid off the beers for an evening and did an interview, its actually pretty interesting and mostly talks about sir alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Ronald Koeman is officially the new coach of Holland. Though this was already pretty much known for awhile.
    Finally! Should have been appointed instead of Hiddink, oh the things that could have been...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    If you are going to try and correct me. It is Nederland. Not Nederlands.
    You have Holland as your location.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Yeah, and what is wrong with that?

Deleted
    Mark Jones and Tommy Taylor are two of the finest players Barnsley has ever produced. Had Taylor survived he would have been England's top scorer by a huge margin.

A January break wouldn't be awful, as long as they keep the festive fixtures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Don't pretend to be a smartass. It's very common for us to refer to the Netherlands as Holland (although technically it refers to the region).

damn, so much for that Millwall Spurs tie..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Don't pretend to be a smartass. It's very common for us to refer to the Netherlands as Holland (although technically it refers to the region).
    Need to brush up on your geography mate.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Gazza laid off the beers for an evening and did an interview, its actually pretty interesting and mostly talks about sir alex.

Gazza looks a lot better than that

Deleted
    Stealing my patter...

Gutted for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? When what he says is 100% correct. Holland is a common name for Netherlands and Holland is also a combination of regions.

Deleted
    Why do you lot always bite.

Deleted
    I think we've reached peak remembrancing right now. Apparently Jesse Lingard has apologised after a tweet was posted on his Twitter three minutes after the minute's silence. It's only a matter of time before we're up to ten minute's silence followed by a period of two weeks formal mourning. I expect him to turn up covered head to toe in black armbands this Sunday.

Poch on diving: “Football is about trying to trick your opponent. When you do tactics, it is to try to trick the opponent. Twenty or thirty years ago, we all congratulated a player when he tricks the referee like this.”

As if any one needed a bigger reasons to hate Spurs/Poch
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Poch on diving: “Football is about trying to trick your opponent. When you do tactics, it is to try to trick the opponent. Twenty or thirty years ago, we all congratulated a player when he tricks the referee like this.”

I absolutely loathed Mourinho's antics at Real sometimes, but this takes first prize by a mile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hup Holland Hup!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post

Anyone who pretends otherwise isn't watching Football.

It's not the way i'd like the game to be, and I hope the game changes from it with the introduction of things like VAR, but it is the way the game is as stands.

To single Spurs/Poch out for it just smacks of your own personal bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    To single Spurs/Poch out for it just smacks of your own personal bias.
    I don't single out Spurs I single out all divers. It has nothing to do with my bias that Spurs are involved in a diving controversy every other week. That's when they're not committing leg breaking tackles of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hardly anyone plays football with integrity these days. Messi being the one exception here. When he gets taken down he usually gets right back up though. It's refreshing to see tbh. Most players from England don't have a reputation for diving either which is ������

- - - Updated - - -

Hardly anyone plays football with integrity these days. Messi being the one exception here. When he gets taken down he usually gets right back up though. It's refreshing to see tbh. Most players from England don't have a reputation for diving either which is

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously wtf is wrong with this shit website, it's lagging and I can't edit my posts...

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously wtf is wrong with this shit website, it's lagging and I can't edit my posts...