Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Yes, EXP potions were removed. At least the 300% ones. Not sure about the 20% from your Garrison.
    The garrison one still exists so pop them when you can during leveling through draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    Don't have pathfinder. By the end I logged in just to raid as there wasn't much else worth logging in for :/

Are the pots boa? Cos I have a stock pile of resource on my old main
    Sadly, they're character specific. Which means you have to slog through the opening scenario and quests to set up your garrison, then farm up 100 resources to buy one.

Honestly, without flying in WoD, you'd probably be better off staying in Outland or WotLK til 92. Come to WoD, do the garrison setup, then head directly to Gorgrond. It has one of the options for your garrison building to be a Shredder which can fly for a limited time every 10 minutes or so, IIRC. There are enough bonus objectives there to keep your speed up, as well. It's not going to be as fast as real flying, but it'll be pretty quick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    . You can enter Legion at 98 so it's only about 7 levels.
    It's worth noting that you can continue to collect treasures for decent speed up to 101. If all you're doing is flying around collecting treasures anyway, there's not much point to jumping to Legion except to pick up your artifact real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Sadly, they're character specific. Which means you have to slog through the opening scenario and quests to set up your garrison, then farm up 100 resources to buy one.

Honestly, without flying in WoD, you'd probably be better off staying in Outland or WotLK til 92. Come to WoD, do the garrison setup, then head directly to Gorgrond. It has one of the options for your garrison building to be a Shredder which can fly for a limited time every 10 minutes or so, IIRC. There are enough bonus objectives there to keep your speed up, as well. It's not going to be as fast as real flying, but it'll be pretty quick.

- - - Updated - - -

It's worth noting that you can continue to collect treasures for decent speed up to 101. If all you're doing is flying around collecting treasures anyway, there's not much point to jumping to Legion except to pick up your artifact real quick.

I never got flying on my toons at max level in WOD so I am heading into WOD wondering a few things;
    - How far can i level into WOTLK before XP is worsened compared to starting AT 90 with WOD right away?

If I plan to level maybe one or two more allied races and will need to go through WOD, is it worth it for me to unlock Draenor pathfinder considering I have the following progress:

Draenor Pathfinder
    Draenor ExplorerJump to Guide
    Explore Frostfire Ridge 40.0%
    Explore Spires of Arak 52.9%
    Explore Shadowmoon Valley 72.7%
    Explore Gorgrond 85.7%
    Explore Nagrand 86.7%
    Explore Talador 100.0%
    Loremaster of DraenorJump to GuideView quests in the Profiler
    As I Walk Through the Valley of the Shadow of Moon 100.0%
    Between Arak and a Hard Place 100.0%
    Don't Let the Tala-door Hit You on the Way Out 100.0%
    Nagrandeur 100.0%
    Putting the Gore in Gorgrond 100.0%
    Securing DraenorJump to Guide
    Securing Draenor 16.7%
    Master Treasure HunterJump to Guide
    Treasure Hunter Complete
    Expert Treasure Hunter Incomplete
    Master Treasure Hunter Incomplete
    Tanaan DiplomatJump to Guide
    Order of the Awakened 0.0%
    The Saberstalkers 0.0%
    Hand of the Prophet 14.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Dinousek View Post
    I never got flying on my toons at max level in WOD so I am heading into WOD wondering a few things;
    - How far can i level into WOTLK before XP is worsened compared to starting AT 90 with WOD right away?

If I plan to level maybe one or two more allied races and will need to go through WOD, is it worth it for me to unlock Draenor pathfinder considering I have the following progress:

Draenor Pathfinder
    Explore Gorgrond 85.7%
    Explore Nagrand 86.7%
    Explore Talador 100.0%
    Nagrandeur 100.0%
    Securing Draenor 16.7%
    Treasure Hunter Complete
    The Saberstalkers 0.0%
    I hit 100 in WoD about 10% into the second zone. I would just do my daily random dungeon..pop an XP pot right before the final boss, do my first set of cluster quests, turn in and then head straight to the bonus objectives (killing rares on the way). I think it took me about 13 hours played without a flying mount. I could see it being cut in half with one as I could have probably just cleared all bonus objective areas and flown to each treasury/rare. I think with a max lvl character you could get Draenor flying under 6 hours so prob worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinousek View Post

Draenor Pathfinder
    Explore Gorgrond 85.7%
    Explore Nagrand 86.7%
    Explore Talador 100.0%
    Nagrandeur 100.0%
    Securing Draenor 16.7%
    Treasure Hunter Complete
    The Saberstalkers 0.0%
    You'd probably be better off using a 110 to complete draenor pathfinder. And you'll want to probably work on Legion Pathfinder too, if your plan is to level many toons to 110.

But to answer your first question, you can go 2 levels into each bracket of leveling without slowing down. When you reach 60, immediately get flying and then go back and level in old-world zones til 62. You won't lose any speed. Same for TBC/WotLK: Level to 82. The added speed of killing will make up for the slight drop in exp. MoP/Cata, level to 92 doing the same.

What I've discovered is that once you reach level 82/92, the experience rewarded drops SIGNIFICANTLY. At 90 you'll be getting the same exp as always. At 91 you lose maybe 10-20%. At 92 you're getting only maybe half or a third of normal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    So fast! Did you only grab treasures, or did you also do bonus objectives?
    I ignored a lot of the treasures unless I happened to be passing by and focused on bonus objectives. They give an absurd amount of xp.

With full heirlooms, 20% garrrison potion, and DMF buff, I was done in little under 5 hours.

This has been a very helpful thread. Thanks to the OP and for the helpful replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Naibil View Post
    I ignored a lot of the treasures unless I happened to be passing by and focused on bonus objectives. They give an absurd amount of xp.

With full heirlooms, 20% garrrison potion, and DMF buff, I was done in little under 5 hours.
    5 hours I understand. The person I quoted said 2 hours, though.