Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Lordaeron belongs both to the forsaken who once lived there, and the humans who fled.

The simple fact of the matter is that the side with more army has the best claim to it.

Deleted
    I think in the end it does not boil down to who is the rightful heir to the throne but rather which faction will emerge victorious from the war.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Lordaeron belongs both to the forsaken who once lived there, and the humans who fled.

The simple fact of the matter is that the side with more army has the best claim to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    I think in the end it does not boil down to who is the rightful heir to the throne but rather which faction will emerge victorious from the war.
    Ultimately, This^
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

I'm expecting Undercity to become Gilneas City 2.0, but with a lot more plague in every street and corner. I'm wondering a lot more where the Forsaken will go as they have no home left and they have quite some large numbers. Theyw ere allowed to reside in Orgrimmar when Varimathras attacked UC, but the citizens didn't seem that happy to have rotten corpses around them all the time. Maybe Silvermoon will open their homes as thanks when the Forsaken helped them in Quel'Thalas.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Aren't the people (Forsaken) living there now, the original inhabitants...?
    Only some of them, many fled to Stormwind, Hillsbrad, and Theramore and are in the process of returning to Lordaeron (the country, not the city; see Andorhal and Plaguelands questlines).

That doesn't really even apply here since forsaken are from Lordaeron, how can you conquer your own land? On top of that, Calia doesn't want anything to do with it.
    The undead died, thus according to the laws they themselves laid down when they were still living they lost their possessions and lands to their heirs.
    Last edited by Noradin; 2018-02-06 at 10:53 PM. Reason: repaired broken quote tags

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    This upsets me. Lordaeron City is one of the most gorgeous cities in WoW. I would like to see it restored to its full glory. I don't care about its sewers and the Undercity, but at least let the roleplayers have Lordaeron City!

- - - Updated - - -

Also the Alliance that Lordaeron belonged to was "The Alliance of Lordaeron" which was also lead by Lordaeron. Lordaeron has never been a part of The Grand Alliance, the faction lead by Stormwind. That faction was created AFTER Lordaeron had fallen. In fact, the Grand Alliance doesn't really have any claim at all to Lordaeron unless Calia Menethil decides to stake a claim to her ancestral throne. (but she hasn't)
    Is there a novel this info is in? I've been trying to read up on lore but haven't run into it. (I've read chronicles 1+2)

I don't care if the Alliance take and rebuild Lordaeron as long as the Horde turn Teldrassil into a deadwood nightmare fortress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    It's no more made up than your illogical clam that the majority of people would just stay there and die when it's clear they are losing the war instead of doing what human nature would dictate, which would be to flee, and the pathway to flee is wide open.
    You will have to find where I said people stayed put.

I am still waiting for you to prove there being a ton of survivors.
    Last edited by Clone; 2018-02-06 at 11:22 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alliance is coming for the sunwell next! Alleria whispered she wants it!

7+ Year Old Account
    I readied the spoilers and basically we don't get Capital City of Lordaeron because the Forsaken and Sylvanas nuked the City with Plague giving the Alliance one last middle finger for taking their city. But Good News is atleast we got some of lands of lordaeron back. It might just have to take about few years to clean up the plague through oh and maybe some of horde still left within the Eastern Kingdoms.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    I readied the spoilers and basically we don't get Capital City of Lordaeron because the Forsaken and Sylvanas nuked the City with Plague giving the Alliance one last middle finger for taking their city. But Good News is atleast we got some of lands of lordaeron back. It might just have to take about few years to clean up the plague through oh and maybe some of horde still left within the Eastern Kingdoms.
    You're all the way back in Arathi with the Forsaken still holding onto Silverpine and Hillsbarad. You'll have to win the Warfront to even start taking over Tirisfall, let alone Lordaeron.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

5+ Year Old Account
    Didn't read closely, then. Sylvanas uses the plague to cover the retreat and allow the Forsaken more time to escape. The middle finger was just an added bonus.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    yeah good luck mate, there are like 50-100 ren'dorei lorewise right?
    Are you trying to win an argument with a fanboy? Good luck with that! He even created an account for them lol

Lordaeron belongs to the guy with the biggest army.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    It's no more made up than your illogical clam that the majority of people would just stay there and die when it's clear they are losing the war instead of doing what human nature would dictate, which would be to flee, and the pathway to flee is wide open.
    There is a mission in wc3 which has you intercept most of the human refugees, not many escaped Lordaeron.

You all know that a lot of survivors of the Kingdom of Lordareon, now live in Stormwind? so there is a real claim......

Quote Originally Posted by Avorax View Post
    You all know that a lot of survivors of the Kingdom of Lordareon, now live in Stormwind? so there is a real claim......
    You mean a few, Arthas put a great effort into ensuring that no one leaves his kingdom.

The forsaken has long since given up on their Kingdom, and what remains rightfully belongs to Calia.
    The forsaken experiment on living, sentiment beings, use biological warfare and have betrayed th Horde and the Alliance on multiple occasions, not the least when killing the last remainders of the Alliance with Garrithos and the taking the city.
    They need to burn or accept the LKs leash once again.

Deleted
    My bigger problem is that the Horde actually attacks stormwind to free Saurfang and set fire on the city. I think over the course of the addon, a similar attack or even bigger should happen to Orgrimmar.

Deleted
    It's going to be interesting to see how they deal with all these potential raids/scenarios/phases where a city gets attacked and maybe even conquered. How will that affect low level players and players without the expansion?
    It will at least make the leveling experience even more diluted and messy, that's for sure.