Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

Lit accent.
    AHAHA, thats awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Loas can give various powers to boost their followers holy too, as Loas are divine beings. And really - do we really need to explain why Trolls got priests? Maybe you're the one that should do research first.

As for me, I hope it's subject to change, but well It's not like I'll rage over it.
    Yeah, and Light of the Loa, Seal of the Loa, already exist, and are used by Zandalari Prelates.

Deleted
    NEW Gaze of C'thun Stalker Transform
    NEW Yogg-Saron's Deception
    NEW Corruptor's Pact N'Zoth's power courses through you, increasing your damage, healing, and absorption effects by 25%. You are susceptible to N'Zoth's influence and coming into contact with a Corruption Orb will consume you.
    NEW Servant of N'Zoth Succumbed to the will of N'Zoth.
    NEW Service of N'Zoth
    NEW Service of N'Zoth Coming into contact with an Orb of Corruption takes control of the player, causing them to attack nearby allies.

Old Gods are of course not where the exp is going.

Dumb question, i heard that someone datamined that the new gladiator mounts are account bound not character bound anymore. Is there something about gladiator mounts already in the alpha? praying hard that they will be account wide ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post
    NEW Gaze of C'thun Stalker Transform
    NEW Yogg-Saron's Deception
    NEW Corruptor's Pact N'Zoth's power courses through you, increasing your damage, healing, and absorption effects by 25%. You are susceptible to N'Zoth's influence and coming into contact with a Corruption Orb will consume you.
    NEW Servant of N'Zoth Succumbed to the will of N'Zoth.
    NEW Service of N'Zoth
    NEW Service of N'Zoth Coming into contact with an Orb of Corruption takes control of the player, causing them to attack nearby allies.

Old Gods are of course not where the exp is going.
    nobody sensible has said otherwise. It's pretty clear that this expansion is moving from an initial Horde vs. Alliance storyline to a more Old God theme, especially since they literally announced Azshara as an end boss for one of the tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    @Zyntos, you can't cumulate the two sigs, it breaks the forum rules (it's too high)!
    oh damn, thank you for telling me

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Loa aren't the light. It would make a right mess of the lore. No idea why they got priests either really other than darkspear have them, which by the way is stupid.
    ug as we know from

the lore
    the chronical
    Priests dont have anything to do with the light other than its an energy form they use just like shadow.

Humans and dwarves channel the light directly from it

blood knights from the sunwell.

Tauren through their worship of the sun

Troll priests get Holy or shadow magic from different loa, good and bad loa and morally grey loa

ergo trolls would be able to channel the light through good loa who have access to the Light domain.

(and before jumping on it, again LITERALLY EVERY RACE CAN BE EVERY CLASS, just because a race is sometimes a class doesnt mean that it will be reflected in player characters)
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post
    oh damn, thank you for telling me
    You're welcome!

Holy fucking shit check this imgur out guys, its a GIANT damn old god omgomgomg imgur /a/BpN9a

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulyem View Post
    Holy fucking shit check this imgur out guys, its a GIANT damn old god omgomgomg imgur /a/BpN9a
    that's the sea priest temple in stormsong.

Formerly known as Arafal

The only Alliance race that might not be a goodie two shoes or a hippie, there is still hope.
    Right, cus void elves are goody goody
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    ug as we know from

the lore
    the chronical
    Priests dont have anything to do with the light other than its an energy form they use just like shadow.

Humans and dwarves channel the light directly from it

blood knights from the sunwell.

Tauren through their worship of the sun

Troll priests get Holy or shadow magic from different loa, good and bad loa and morally grey loa

ergo trolls would be able to channel the light through good loa who have access to the Light domain.

(and before jumping on it, again LITERALLY EVERY RACE CAN BE EVERY CLASS, just because a race is sometimes a class doesnt mean that it will be reflected in player characters)
    yeah priests don't have anything to do with the light. Just their abilities, visuals and quests do. Loa giving holy powers is stupid and a great example of blizzard bending the lore for no good reason. Troll priests do voodoo magic, they worship the loa. They're basically shaman. Paladins, the original discussion, definitely wield the light.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    They are worse, the are 'misunderstood!'
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Only in WoW, players getting excited for extremely outdated MMO travel designs. WTB FF14's instant travel atherite system.
    Yeah sorry I like RP elements in my MMORPG
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Shoulda clarified that also didn't come out of someone's lunch break napkin. :P

10+ Year Old Account

Lit accent.
    That's awesome. They went from Jamaican to Nigerian Warlord. Male Z troll might win my reroll for my Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    With a single post and such a description I kind of expected it to be a dick pic
    Can you repost it for me as a link? pretty important / big find O-O

10+ Year Old Account
    I used ta have a bird. Used to tell im "By fire be perched" Laughs in a Scottish accent.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the voice of Reinhardt is the male Dark iron.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    With a single post and such a description I kind of expected it to be a dick pic
    i was surprised it wasnt.

i like to take risks.

Formerly known as Arafal