Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Yeah me too! That one, the mohawk one, and the one with the long hair gathered at the back are my favorite. Dark iron ladies look pretty cool
    Urgh, women with shaved heads are neither badass or sexy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    yeah, but including the new AI would mean it would be quite a new experience. The controlled character would use line of sight, run to allies for help and such actions which we don't know in WoW from NPCs so far.
    I think you're being a bit too hopeful to be seeing things like that in a Mythic encounter, let alone on any encounter regardless of difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Trey303 View Post
    I truly hope that Blizzard reconsiders this. The lore is there, the theme of the Zandalari is there, the golden aesthetic is there. We really just need to make our voices heard by blizzard.
    I honestly have never understood how any race that can have priests can't also have palladins.

Deleted
    Yeah me too! That one, the mohawk one, and the one with the long hair and braids gathered at the back are my favorite. Dark iron ladies look pretty cool
    Female dark iron is tempting for my main. Was supposed to be male first time i heard about them , but I do love how they look and their customization options.

Deleted
    Dark Iron Dwarf looks glorious. I want one.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    That's one opinion yes.

Deleted
    That's one opinion yes.
    A horrible one too , but to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    That's one bad take.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrill View Post
    Female dark iron is tempting for my main. Was supposed to be male first time i heard about them , but I do love how they look and their customization options.
    Yeah me too! I had planned a male one, and I'm probably still going to do one, but the females are really tempting and, at first sight, they were more appealing to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also Dark Iron Dwarves are now up in the BfA dressing room on Wowhead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    I honestly have never understood how any race that can have priests can't also have paladins.
    Because some of the races that can be priests, lorewise can only be shadow priests or not even that, like trolls for example, they are Loa Priests using the power of the Loas, like druids kinda.

I hope they separate the priest class into 2, one class full of holy spells and a new class called Shadowcaster or something like that with shadow/void/spirit spells, it would make everything more coherent.

Deleted
    Yeah me too! I had planned a male one, and I'm probably still going to do one, but the females are really tempting and, at first sight, they were more appealing to me.
    I never play female toons , but this will change in bfa. Heck my main might be a fem DI now.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    That's one bad take.
    That one mohawk hairstyle looks like it came right out of Tumblr though. Together with a septum piercing.

The other one with one side shaven and the long hair on the other side is pretty great though.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrill View Post
    A horrible one too , but to each their own.
    Yeah, I personally love those hairstyles. ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    I honestly have never understood how any race that can have priests can't also have palladins.
    Me neither. If you can be a priest and a warrior, you should be able to be a paladin.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipnos14 View Post
    Because some of the races that can be priests, lorewise can only be shadow priests or not even that, like trolls for example, they are Loa Priests using the power of the Loas, like druids kinda.
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=139212/seal-of-the-loa

This, and the fact that there is so much lore there for the Zandalari Paladins in particular that they seem to have just thrown out the window.

10+ Year Old Account
    Female looks pretty cool, too.

Stop crying about Zandalari Paladins, we all know it realistically wasn't going to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Am I the only one who thinks the DI hair is ATROCIOUS, especially the thin long versions. Looks very unfinished.