Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

So who is going Zandalari lock?

As soon as I unlock the race, I'm race changing. Going to be an incredible race/class combo. Like a troll hexxer.

Quote Originally Posted by Crayola Memes View Post
    As soon as I unlock the race, I'm race changing. Going to be an incredible race/class combo. Like a troll hexxer.
    I think they will look amazing wearing lock class sets.

I'm definitely going Zandalari when they're available.

I was originally going void elf, but as soon as Zandalari come out I'm faction changing.

Zandalari for one have their own unique animations, and their customization options amount to more than "you're either 3 shades of paper sheet white and either dark blue or dark purple".

They cut so many corners with void elves and nightborne. Void elves don't even had the jet black hair color option that was on the wowhead modelviewer, which makes no sense. All for the sake of rushing them out to make preorder money.

Zandalari warlock has got to be one of the best male player models in the game.

Zandalar also looks infinitely more interesting than Kul'tiras. God knows I'm sick of human centric storytelling in the Alliance, and fat humans isn't going to make it any different. Proper CE high polygon raptor with aztec ornamentation versus yet another damned horse on alliance.

Alliance gets 3 racial recolorings (Lightforged could have virtually just been extra hairstyle/horn and facial hair options). Horde gets more visually distinct options besides Tauren (anyone who says male nightborne look like male night elves is being so blatantly dishonest).
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2018-02-07 at 05:04 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    I think they will look amazing wearing lock class sets.
    Yea i had not thought of how well the class sets will fit them...imagine nemesis.... or deathbringer. I think i creamed myself.

Lucrece I agree with all of your points, except Kul'tiras. I think they are gonna go with the whole shadow over Ismouth vibe in one of the zones, so i think that will be a ton of fun. But yea, overall Zandalar will be much more interesting.
    Last edited by Crayola Memes; 2018-02-07 at 05:52 AM.

At this point, the only way they could top my warlock daydreams would be if they flat out gave us ethereals. Mmmm. Otherwise, Zandalari rule supreme.

Still deciding between Nightborne and Zandalari, have to see both with the new animations to make a choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll have to see straight back Orcs and Zandalari next to eachother for me to decide.
    After that, my wallet will bleed... It... Will... Bleed...

Changing my Troll lock to Zandalari the moment I unlock them. Don't even really care about the racials or losing Berserking anymore.

Zandalari do look promising, though I usually shy away from beast races unless I have no choice. I like my characters wearing boots, okay.

Still, there's no prying me away from my Orc Warlock. Not ever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari Warrior and Shaman here. Hyped!
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted
    As soon as I unlock Zandalari I'm race changing my Warlock at the speed of Light. Gods, I've never been so happy by an announcement

Deleted
    I will not. Can't see my lock being anything other than undead.

Definitively gonna make a Zandalari. But I do love my belf lock, not sure if I want to change her. Maybe if I want a second lock (for whatever reason). If not I am probably going to roll Zandalari druid. Those flight and travel forms <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Ofcourse. Why be a regular troll when ya can be dem Zandalari?
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

I love my worgen warlock but these trolls look so amazing. I always wanted one after seeing them in MoP.

I thought about waiting for the worgen update but really, it's never going to happen.

Lorewise it makes no sense, zandalari are known for being ruthless and who brute force things rather than using cunning and dexterity. Both rogues and warlocks seem ill fitted for the class. Should of have death knights and paladins instead

Aesthetically it doesnt look appealing either. I'd still with my velf, and maybe potentially go dark iron dwarf.

Zandalari imo only look good as warriors, hunters, druids, and maybe priest

Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    Lorewise it makes no sense, zandalari are known for being ruthless and who brute force things rather than using cunning and dexterity. Both rogues and warlocks seem ill fitted for the class. Should of have death knights and paladins instead

Aesthetically it doesnt look appealing either. I'd still with my velf, and maybe potentially go dark iron dwarf.

Zandalari imo only look good as warriors, hunters, druids, and maybe priest
    Lorewise it makes a lot of sense that the Zandalari have all casters. The chronicle went into their history more than we've seen so far, and stated that they were among the first mortals to wield magic, having been taught the Arcane by their Mogu allies. Their culture is as focused on magic as it is on the Loa.

Being ruthless fits the other trolls much more than it does the Zandalari. It's the very reason the other tribes split off from the Zandalari. They're listed as a scholarly race that deeply values knowledge, something the other tribes didn't appreciate. By the time of the war of the ancients their knowledge of magic was strong enough that they could cast a protective barrier over their island to protect against the implosion of the Well of Eternity, something not even the Night Elves were able to do at that point.

Visually, sure, to each their own. I personally love the look of their casters. Lore-wise, I think a lot of people didn't read up on their backstory and conflate them with other troll tribes. Scholars and magic users are the most respected and powerful members in their society.

Waiting for Vulpera... I believe in the devs to make Vulpera a viable race on the Horde... please...? i'll stay Undead for now

10+ Year Old Account
    100%

Ive always loved my male forsaken lock, alas so much gear looks bad on them, and its time for a change. A Zandalari male is the perfect choice.