Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arawrabearialis View Post
    Playable or not, am I the only one who thinks they need big, fluffy fox tails?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soix View Post
    That doesn't actually say Vulpera won't become playable, just "it's not guranteed by any means."

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people using this as credible closure to them as an allied race? It's a CM just trying to control the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by AfroCactus View Post
    Bring on the alliance salt.
    Not if we get SETHRAK
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    No way in the seven hells a race with so much customization will not become playable.

more importantly, what will be the alliance equivalent is kul'tiran isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    This plus the addition of the /meow emote (which just screams being designed for furries) do lend a lot of support to it. I personally hope not, though. I like allied races but feel like they're going overboard. At some point having too many races just dilutes the identity of the factions.
    They also have a /sleep animation according to muffinus on twitter. (NPCs could too I guess)

Quote Originally Posted by ttylol View Post
    Sethrak, the enemies of the Vulpera.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I want to think it will happen with the introduction of the unique Vulpera cub/kit/child models, but the Kul'tiras also got unique child models and they aren't flagged with the same code as the Alliance Allied races.

That doesn't mean what you think it means

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ttylol View Post
    Draenor Orcs = Kul Tirans

Quote Originally Posted by danji View Post
    Also to the guy who said a "race catering" to furries - tauren?
    Tauren just happen to be animalistic. Nothing about them really screams 'cute' or 'sexualized'. The Vulpera literally look like someone's fursona off of deviantart.

The sheer amount of granular customisation they've got is pretty firm confirmation that they'll be an allied race at this point. You wouldn't add different nose shapes for a race you planned to leave as NPCs.

Look how much work they put in the tail.

while i dont see any actual proof yet, blizzard must be stupid not to see the goldmine that is vulpera. I have no doubt that they're planning to make them a playable race, even if their original plan wasnt that way

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I personally hope not, though. I like allied races but feel like they're going overboard. At some point having too many races just dilutes the identity of the factions.
    Finally somebody said it.

Deleted
    The Horde in 2019: 40% elves, 40% Vulpera, 20% "those weird-looking guys".

Deleted
    Well... if they are then theres only one horde allied race we don't know of, and theres 3 for alliance.

Well they did promise to update Goblin models this expansion finally, here we go :P