Page 8 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    Brother, how do you know there are no Zandalari Paladins?
    This one used holy abilities

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Zandalari_Prelate

I never understood why Undead cant be paladins, since essentially undead are fallen Humans, and Humans can be paladins. Seems pretty logical to me IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by uncannyllama View Post
    I never understood why Undead cant be paladins, since essentially undead are fallen Humans, and Humans can be paladins. Seems pretty logical to me IMO.
    The undead can not handle the light. It will kill them. Lore wise all undead priests are shadow spec but gameplay wise they can't lock a entire race into one spec
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The undead can not handle the light. It will kill them. Lore wise all undead priests are shadow spec but gameplay wise they can't lock a entire race into one spec
    Well, the Scarlet Risen in Stratholme and Tyr's Hand clearly can use it..
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Micka Steelspark View Post
    Well, the Scarlet Risen in Stratholme and Tyr's Hand clearly can use it..
    was thinking the same thing, honestly Undead Paladins make more sense than Tauren Paladins IMO

Quote Originally Posted by uncannyllama View Post
    was thinking the same thing, honestly Undead Paladins make more sense than Tauren Paladins IMO
    They do not
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabbywabby View Post
    I couldn't give a shit whether or not you got a new paladin race. The majority of us wouldn't either, but you won't hear that from us, because we wouldn't complain in the first place.
    no, im pretty sure there is already a sea of tears because the horde get 2 druids, if they put a paladin on the horde the aliance would lost it

Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    It absolutely does not confirm that. No dark iron shaman would be much more stupid than no zandalari paladin. Shaman is probably the class that makes the most sense for Dark Iron considering they served and were closely tied to Ragnaros for so long.
    Being enslaved by a massive Fire Elemental who took over your home isn’t really a compelling case for DI Shaman

TBH, I want a void elf paladin and a gnome paladin more

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Being enslaved by a massive Fire Elemental who took over your home isn’t really a compelling case for DI Shaman
    they actually summoned the most powerful elemental, i think they fit well for shamans

even if they didn't control it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by somebodyz View Post
    TBH, I want a void elf paladin and a gnome paladin more
    elf players wanting more classes to elf, nothing new honestly

void elf paladin make not sense btw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they actually summoned the most powerful elemental, i think they fit well for shamans

even if they didn't control it.

- - - Updated - - -

elf players wanting more classes to elf, nothing new honestly

void elf paladin make not sense btw
    Voidadin. Huehuehe.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

even if they didn't control
    They summoned him using forbidden sorcery though. Not because they were attuned with the elements

7+ Year Old Account
    They summoned him using forbidden sorcery though. Not because they were attuned with the elements
    what is the forbidden sorcery? look like dark shamanism

Bliz is being boring as fuck with class race combos. Bet we don't get nelf pallies either.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    this is not the reason, the reason is pretty much "social"

the forsaken are not a religious people, devote for the light anymore, they are more oriented in the dark arts and shadows now, death and void magic

the priest are from the cult of the forgotten shadows, and use the light to archive balance. The Light don't hurt then, but cause pain, and they endure. A paladin the pain would be unreal, and they would not endure that ( this explanation is rom the Q&A answers round 3 i think, they talk how that guy from the 4 horserman is a exception since he is so religious and devote he can endure, but is extremely painful to him)

what is the forbidden sorcery? look like dark shamanism
    I mean, if that’s your head canon that’s cool.

It’s just not really supported by the current lore. Chronicles describes how Thaurissan summoned Ragnaros. It’s very clearly conjouring via arcane magic

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, if that’s your head canon that’s cool.

It’s just not really supported by the current lore. Chronicles describes how Thaurissan summoned Ragnaros. It’s very clearly conjouring via arcane magic
    im not saying my headcanon just saying kinda look like dark shamanism

well, maybe after years living among all kind of elementals and being enslaved by one, can make you attuned with then

its not that absurd they learning with time, after ragnaros being summoned

Quote Originally Posted by Zanarika View Post
    Sorry but I must disagree. I really wanted Zandalari Warlocks personally, and they make sense, specially when you consider how utterly badass the concept of Demoniacs is. Some people may argue that Demoniacs are more like Demon Hunters but I find that to be inaccurate, they are extremely gifted warlocks with the power to possess even demons, which is awesome when you consider the association it can have with voodoo magics. If anything Swap Rogue for Paladin because I am absolutely ready to race change my Troll Warlock to a Zandalari (Specially because I play on an RP server and my character has always been supposed to be a Zanda Lock )
    I agree that story behind demoniac is cool but I'm arguing from the perspective of representation, each time Zandalari appeared they had some ties with Paladin theme.
    In Vanilla it was freethinkers
    in 4.2. it was juggernaut mob that used paladin abilities and was wearing heavy plate armor
    in 5.2. it was prelate who was set to be very revered in society.

And I haven't seen any demoniacs among zandalari at all, and here is the reason why:

"Warlocks tread dangerous ground in dealing with demons, but our demoniacs take this one step further. Through an ancient and arcane ritual, they allow a demon to enter their being. Rather than let it possess them though, they enslave the demon from the inside, absorbing the power of the beast for their own command. It is a feat few are ever able to master"

They're not meant to be big in numbers. So yea this is why I'd prefer for them to be swapped if Blizzard doesn't want to give too many class options.
    And also because Warlock is using dark/ fel/ chaos magic that imo doesn't fit much with their golden theme, greatness and order. This is why so many were expecting Zandalari prelates as representation of heavy armored zealots that smite enemies with power of the Loa.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2018-02-27 at 11:23 AM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    Complaining all day every day. Enjoy the game or find a new one that suits your needs. This is seriously getting old.
    I think everybody's nuts.

Deleted
    Apparantly Shaman and druid isn't enough.

You do know that none of the alliance allied races can be shaman and druid, so far. So, maybe hold your horses. Theres more races to come and you're not worse off so far.