Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I've been wrong before, but she's bonkers OP. Hard to play, super nasty to play against.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    I've been wrong before, but she's bonkers OP. Hard to play, super nasty to play against.
    Only 144 games played so far, so it doesn't mean a whole lot but she is sitting at a 66.7% winrate. Interested to see where she'll end up.

Deleted
    Pretty much everyone thinks she is going to get nerfed

Deleted
    Hero is broken for sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    I fucking hate her already
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    She suffers considerably more than almost all other heroes (minus Jaina maybe) from having retard team mates with displacements. Had a game where our Junkrat and Lucio made it virtually impossible go get any binds by using their shitty, low damage bumps on cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Hero is definitely ovetuned, but I think a lot of her perceived strength comes from players not understanding how to play against her. I mean, if you still remain clumped up when I use my engage so I can bind and pull in 3 players just to obliterate them with FoK spam, you totally deserve to die.

I totally see a nerf coming, but I really hope she won't be nerfed into oblivion. It is not like her kit is impossible to play around like Genji's, it presents a ton of mind games which makes her fun hero to play with AND against in my book.

I keep telling my team, including my ranged amd healers, to not clump up on fights. Whether it looks like we're winning or not. She turns a fight around very quickly if you do that. Essentially making it perfect for her to sway the battle in her trams favor

Maiev is like a 5 man dungeon boss...and then there are also 4 other players with her.

I admit i didnt inform myself about her abilities yet, but in general when i see a hero engaging 1vs4 killing almost the whole team and just jump away more or less unharmed i can say i dont like it

Yeah she's very strong, gotta play her a couple of more games. Sadly she's permabanned in draft or ranked

Finally spent my gold on her this morning. And I only have one word for this hero:

Ridiculous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Finally spent my gold on her this morning. And I only have one word for this hero:

Ridiculous.
    You didn't see her prenerf. Now she is much more balanced and counterable. I would still say she needs a small nerf, but then again so do many heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    You didn't see her prenerf. Now she is much more balanced and counterable. I would still say she needs a small nerf, but then again so do many heroes.
    I held off on purpose because I knew she was getting the nerf bat sooner or later. I can still wreck people left and right with her. It's insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played lately few matches with Maiev as Blaze and you know what? This is crazy wombo combo! Blaze can stun with his E or slow with his W while Maiev finish the job.

i think her cleave damage potencial is that what neeed to be tonned down a little more, her aoe does crazy damage (not in kaelthas relese lvls or near) but still. her kit is a little over loaded high kill potential habilities and i think her can keep them as long her aoe is not that high.

illidan counter her hard in 1v1 situation, but this isnt a 1v1 game right? xD, and its a difficult target to get in team fights and most people having her fear into a tracer lvls where they dont try to fight until they lost 40% their health by her pokes ._.

She is still powerful but I agree that she has hard counters: Illidan, Ana...

10+ Year Old Account
    is level 7 talent - bonds of corruption - bugged or what ? its supposed to lower enemy heroes armor by 25 when pulled with umbral strike (whatever its called) but i swear to god it never shows negative armor on enemies. should be -25 in red. wtf ?

also give some advices on how to open, your builds, tricks etc etc
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    is level 7 talent - bonds of corruption - bugged or what ? its supposed to lower enemy heroes armor by 25 when pulled with umbral strike (whatever its called) but i swear to god it never shows negative armor on enemies. should be -25 in red. wtf ?

also give some advices on how to open, your builds, tricks etc etc
    Only full armor shows up. Physical or Spell Armor seperate isn't shown (the talent in question reduced physical armor only).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Only full armor shows up. Physical or Spell Armor seperate isn't shown (the talent in question reduced physical armor only).
    so physical = only basic attacks and spell = abilities ?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    so physical = only basic attacks and spell = abilities ?
    That is correct.