Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    just a weird coincidence i noticed. zandalari do have glowing eyes, so maybe we'll learn something about them.
    They're infused with the Loa. The oldest and most superstitious of the trolls, culturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'll never understand why people are against making thousands of gold daily while taking a shit either
    Same mate!

Deleted
    I'll never understand why people are against making thousands of gold daily while taking a shit either
    If everyone makes thousands of gold daily, a thousand isn't worth much.
    'If everyone's super, no one is'.
    Blizz will just counter inflation with increased prices every expansion.
    So I'd rather see it gone to save me monotonous micro-management of followers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read a post on the WoW forums where somebody was literally complaining about making too much gold earlier today.

Like, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Except even with these missions there's a clear discrepancy between the rich and the poor since WoD.

so, your point is pretty much invalidated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    So if we are gonna get thin humans. I hope they don't let them be warriors, pallies or DKs. It would just look plain stupid.
    Aye mate

It's not a huge deal to me, personally, but convenience doesn't immediately counteract or justify a lack of meaningful interaction within the gamespace. Monotonous, empty systems being accepted just because they have benefits and aren't obtrusive is reductive game design.

I guess you can argue that there's always a sense of monotony in any given interaction in an MMO, a genre completely based around arbitrary time-gating and time investment, but at least with, say, World Quests, I'm using my class abilities, whereas I'm not meta-gaming a table click via add-ons or something.

Also, this.

WoW is not a real economy, many things have stagnant prices that don't adjust to inflation because NPCs are selling them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Except even with these missions there's a clear discrepancy between the rich and the poor since WoD.

so, your point is pretty much invalidated.
    No, it only strengthens my point that those missions are pointless in the grand scheme: the rich get their money elsewhere or by investing a lot of time in multiple mission tables, which takes time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    WoW is not a real economy, many things have stagnant prices that don't adjust to inflation because NPCs are selling them.
    Blizz will just counter inflation with increased prices every expansion

Most people will either buy stuff when it is current or when it's cheapened by inflation, which can take years.
    Even if that isn't real enough, there is the WoW token where real money is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Most goods of actual relevance are through player-driven economies.

Also, WoW Token economies are also influenced, which plays a part for those who utilize them.

Huge upticks in gold acquisition do play a major role, there's just also a reduction in demand a lot of the time because we're in the final-tier doldrums.

It doesn't seem to take much time for them to make those anymore, they give you out of game engagement since you can get almost everything done with the AP and they give you a reason to farm order resources to claim other rewards, giving an additional reward tier to other content (especially to world quests).
    Nobody's arguing that there's benefits for doing that.

It's just an empty sense of engagement. There is no real meaning behind it expressed in the game's mechanics as an MMORPG because of how "gameified" it is. It's like if you had to hit a button on your keyboard every 12 hours to be optimal. At that point, you're better off just playing a fucking idle game.
    Last edited by Vakir; 2018-02-07 at 08:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it only strengthens my point that those missions are pointless in the grand scheme: the rich get their money elsewhere or by investing a lot of time in multiple mission tables, which takes time.
    But you made even more gold from these missions in WoD than in Legion.

Blizzard has been keeping up with the people with actual gold. It'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    because a thousand gold is meaningless if every ones making that much daily, inflation a way to make millionaires without making any one rich

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    So if we are gonna get thin humans. I hope they don't let them be warriors, pallies or DKs. It would just look plain stupid.
    but asmongold is a warrior. how im i supposed to roleplay now ? ill be laughed out of goldshire inn

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    but asmongold is a warrior. how im i supposed to roleplay now ? ill be laughed out of goldshire inn
    "Sup, ya'll, it's me, it's your boy, malnourishment and anemia!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    But you made even more gold from these missions in WoD than in Legion.

Blizzard has been keeping up with the people with actual gold. It'll be fine.
    True, they have reduced the gains significantly, and I'm not gnna deny I wished I had exploited the broken garrison in WoD (I was unsubbed like any sane man was),
    I just really hope the rewards will be something else than just flat currency: gold really is the only incentive for this system anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the Highmountain Tauren creation screen place?
    Also what do you want for the Zandalari Troll creation screen? Like what place for them to work out?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Sorry but Zandalari Warlocks does not sit right with me. Seems shoe-horned in.
    Indeed Zandalari Paladins (with proper background lore for Prelates, to differentiate them from Light-y Paladins) make more sense than Zandalari Druids and Warlocks combined. Would trade both for Prelates, and I say that as a Druid Main.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    So I guess they were right after all haha!
    No they were making a sexist remark.

Like yea....a lot f artists use multiple platforms.

The originator of that comment wasn't saying they once saw that idea on Tumblr they were doing the "Tumblr is full of she lesbian bitches so this normal hairstyle reminds me of that wevsite" thing
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    And lack of personal hygiene.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Why do you ppl keeping doing this. Literally nothing about Warcraft heroes has anything to do with size warriors could punch out dragons 60 levels ago. Ogres don't care if u are 6ft or 3 feet.

Do u want 5 pages of ppl explaining to you that most?athletes are Think, that the thin humans are fairly muscular, and that dragons can't fly if they were shaped like *that*
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    i wonder if hes perfected living via photosynthesis only. like next level vegan.