Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Aaah, that changes things indeed. It's much easier to balance if it's single target, let's hope for the best.

In my opinion, Go Sac should be better for fights where you have a lot of priority targets and need to swap between them too often, and pets should be better when you can stick them to the target (assuming they will maintain their sinergies like shadowbite trait).
    Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    Hmm I wonder why the second round of closed alpha datamined notes dont include hard changes to undo the last 2 years of progress to go back to appeases the guy with the old meta model as their profile pic
    I just haven't changed the meta pic, I know it's gone and not coming back. You've read plenty of my posts to know what my BFA wishlist is.

I'm not saying completely remove the summon thing, i'd like talent options where we could both get the playstyle we're after. I knew it was a long shot, but I just threw my opinion/ ideas out there, just like you did.

Ty for condescending and sarcastic reply.

Interesting that destruction got hellfire as a talent.

You're comparing things in a vacuum on live servers vs things collectively in a new expansion when everyone is potentially getting nerfed down. If we was to put Legion affliction back in an expansion like MoP WotLK or BC it would be insanely broken moreso than it is now.
    We are still talking about smaller percentages of a smaller pool and I really doubt things will be hitting for less as a percentage of total health. Unending Resolve though is an outright doubling of the cooldown, that is a plain nerf.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

New Incinerate and Chaos Bolt lookin' reel gud. Hopefully this means CB won't take three years to reach its target anymore!

http://www.wowhead.com/news=281574/u...-spell-effects

It seems like we are getting imp swarm back!

Won't let me post cause i am new to the site so..go to WoWhead though and type in imp swarm.

Quote Originally Posted by Azelas View Post
    Thank god I fucking hate Drain Soul. I can't even say why, the spell just ticks me off the wrong way.
    The spell i love the most from warlock. In PVP (DS refresh your dots), you cast corruption, Agony, 2UA and you drain soul till he disapear. so satisfying (until someone casts dispel)

Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post
    New Incinerate and Chaos Bolt lookin' reel gud. Hopefully this means CB won't take three years to reach its target anymore!

Incinerate looks like shit. They made it so small and puny. I want my serpentine spread of flames, not this tiny little fireball. It looks like a red hunter cobra shot.

Affliction's deathbolt is virtually a copy paste of demo's outdated Demonbolt (probably won't even convert with green fire) lol.

Chaosbolt looks amazing.

Can't see the rest of the effects because the dumbass streamer was attacking a raid dummy he/she kept missing on.

Comparing the affliction spec and shadow priest spec in BfA. I think Blizzard decided to make spriests the "dot king+heavy burst" and affliction is the "hybrid dot caster" class.
    Their VT does more damage per second than UA (and it lasts 24sec which is the equivalent of 4UA and 4 soul shards)
    Their SWP does as much as Agony (more due to shadow apparition)
    Their Void Entropy does as much damage as VT per second (more than corruption+siphon life together).
    They get insanity form for heavy burst. We got flat increase in damage from our pet.

- - - Updated - - -

You're comparing things in a vacuum on live servers vs things collectively in a new expansion when everyone is potentially getting nerfed down. If we was to put Legion affliction back in an expansion like MoP WotLK or BC it would be insanely broken moreso than it is now.
    You re right to say that we can't qq since we havent seen the nerf from other classes. However, I can assure you that a caster without mobility and deffensives will get ravaged by melees even if they nerf their damage by 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Affliction's deathbolt is virtually a copy paste of demo's outdated Demonbolt (probably won't even convert with green fire) lol.
    I mean, they're obviously not done yet. The models aren't even using the new casting animations!

I was watching some Russian guy earlier, and Soul Fire and Hellfire, for example, emphatically did not have updated graphics yet. Drain Life caused a checkered cube to spawn on mobs for some reason. They're just using old/placeholder things so that it's actually playable.

Warlock should get a disarm option, as should shadow priests since those are the two casters who can't kite melee worth a damn.

Since alpha is officially live, can our (chosen) warlocks in here step up and give us a way to see the changes?

Youtube links, streams, anything that I can follow and take a look at for gameplay or changes.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post

chaos bolt is really cool for me, incinerate is very ugly

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatas View Post
    chaos bolt is really cool for me, incinerate is very ugly
    I loved them both, but we could use more fire on incinerate...the effect itself is pretty nice, especially when it lands on the target(jesus christ what's wrong with that guy).

Incinerate I dislike, CB feels awesome. Huge ball of chaotic fel energy :P
    Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    I loved them both, but we could use more fire on incinerate...the effect itself is pretty nice, especially when it lands on the target(jesus christ what's wrong with that guy).
    yes, more fire on incinerate

the animation is good
    Last edited by Xanatas; 2018-02-07 at 10:20 PM.

That Chaos bolt animation though.

Wow, Imp Swarm again, its real.

Waiting for the next build to see the implementation.

I 100% expect lock to suck big time on BfA release, because Blizzard. I'm already preparing my mage and priest to take over if my prediction comes true.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I 100% expect lock to suck big time on BfA release, because Blizzard. I'm already preparing my mage and priest to take over if my prediction comes true.
    Can we not in this thread? It's about changes, not to air gripes and suspicions or to psychoanalyze Blizzard devs.