Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Cash doesn't remove the fact that it's disgusting to be with someone who is old enough to be your father.
    But I love it they tell me "Choke me daddy."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    But everyone else's business is his. I despise hypocrites.
    You ever given thought to the reason why he/she is waiting, is maybe the hormone therapy and gender reassignment surgery hasn't finished yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Tennis, why are you still single, why do you feel the need to promote marriage when you haven't even found someone yet? Maybe instead of positing useless articles, you should go out in the real world and find someone. Stop living your life through meaningless articles, and experience a woman or man, whatever you prefer.
    Who says I'm single? I've never spoken to my relationship status on here. That's personal info I don't need to share. I don't see you sharing your life story with us. Have some consistency mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but I'm with @Mistame on this.

He hasn't hid anything relevant for a young relationship, as he clearly told the woman he was separated (a word with a very specific meaning) and answered honestly when she asked if he was divorced. This isn't "hiding" anything, unless you consider it a lie to not tell a woman your entire life history within the first two dates. Which, funnily enough, nobody does; mainly because it's not fucking relevant in the early stages of a relationship.

Seriously, the world has gone to Hell in a hand basket.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Who says I'm single? I've never spoken to my relationship status on here. That's personal info I don't need to share. I don't see you sharing your life story with us. Have some consistency mate.
    Except I have, most people know I have a wife and two kids, try using your eyes. Hell you even quoted me one day when I told the story about carrying my 4 year old. Not very bright are you.

Maybe you should stay out of other people's lives until you get yours in order. Also don't ask people to share theirs when you act like yours is some secret worth keeping, it's not. Besides you've admitted you're single with no kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Except I have, most people know I have a wife and two kids, try using your eyes. Hell you even quoted me one day when I told the story about carrying my 4 year old. Not very bright are you.

Maybe you should stay out of other people's lives until you get yours in order. Also don't ask people to share theirs when you act like yours is some secret worth keeping, it's not. Besides you've admitted you're single with no kids.
    Hold up. What does my personal info have to do with encouraging others to get married and have fulfilling lives? Look at the rate of suicide and loneliness. Marriage helps. I care don't I?

Hold up. What does my personal info have to do with encouraging others to get married and have fulfilling lives? Look at the rate of suicide and loneliness. Marriage helps. I care don't I?
    No, you're just a hypocrite. The worst kind. You're arrogant, you make snide remarks, or little jabs when someone reveals they are single, and prefer to be. You promote marriage, and having kids as if it's something you have first hand knowledge about, you don't. If I wanted to find out how to make a rocket, I don't ask a fry cook. A single guy who spends his days posting the most pointless articles, is not the go to for marriage advice. You're a running joke on these forums, and you're so full of yourself, you take the constant criticism as fucking praise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

15+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't desperation kick in the older you get though? Maybe that's what he is referring to.
    Not really, there are quality people to date in their 40’s and 50’s but much harder to find than when you’re in your 20’s.

You’re dealing with people with kids, divorces, possibly health issues/considerations, caring for aging or terminal parents and the onset of grandparenting age. Rarely is dating over 40 simple without any of those issues.

If you do find someone with no kids, good/decent job, never married etc. they are almost always under the impression that they can be as selective as they were at 22 out of undergrad with nothing but the best of the best to choose from. Well, those men and women are married and likely happily so. You’ve just eliminated about 70% of the opposite sex in your age range.

People over 40 and never married, stable, educated, no baggage, no kids, no addiction issues and want a serious committed marriage track relationship are like unicorns.

Like it or not life takes it’s toll 25+ years after college.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    Not really, there are quality people to date in their 40’s and 50’s but much harder to find than when you’re in your 20’s.

You’re dealing with people with kids, divorces, possibly health issues/considerations, caring for aging or terminal parents and the onset of grandparenting age. Rarely is dating over 40 simple without any of those issues.

If you do find someone with no kids, good/decent job, never married etc. they are almost always under the impression that they can be as selective as they were at 22 out of undergrad with nothing but the best of the best to choose from. Well, those men and women are married and likely happily so. You’ve just eliminated about 70% of the opposite sex in your age range.

People over 40 and never married, stable, educated, no baggage, no kids, no addiction issues and want a serious committed marriage track relationship are like unicorns.

Like it or not life takes it’s toll 25+ years after college.
    Isn't there more excitement when you're younger though? You're way less jaded at 25 than 55. You're more energetic as well. Your outlook is likely more positive.

So then as you say, those people over 40 are really rare hence you gotta get hooked up much earlier.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    It's pretty damned ostracized here. We even have a term for older men going for young women, "gubbsjuka", which basically means "old mans disease". It's heavily frowned upon by society.
    Seems a bit counter-intuitive given that one of the primary factors when considering a potential mate for women is income.

Deleted
    Except you have admitted you're single so stop lying

- - - Updated - - -

It's called practice what you preach. If you have no intention on following your own advice it just shows you lack conviction and credibility

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't there more excitement when you're younger though? You're way less jaded at 25 than 55. You're more energetic as well. Your outlook is likely more positive.

So then as you say, those people over 40 are really rare hence you gotta get hooked up much earlier.
    Says who exactly

His problem is not his age. It's the amount of red flags that he seems to either ignore or lack the skill to even aknowledge.

He clearly needs more experience and some self-esteem.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, you're just a hypocrite. The worst kind. You're arrogant, you make snide remarks, or little jabs when someone reveals they are single, and prefer to be. You promote marriage, and having kids as if it's something you have first hand knowledge about, you don't. If I wanted to find out how to make a rocket, I don't ask a fry cook. A single guy who spends his days posting the most pointless articles, is not the go to for marriage advice. You're a running joke on these forums, and you're so full of yourself, you take the constant criticism as fucking praise.
    I thought Tennisace was a girl? I could be wrong though
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    I thought Tennisace was a girl? I could be wrong though
    He's a guy, a rather misogynistic one pretending to be a White Knight

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    So they dated for a few months but they only went on a couple of dates and didn't even have sex ?

She was just not that interested. End of story.
    Exactly! And he shouldn't have been interested in her, for that same reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    He's a guy, a rather misogynistic one pretending to be a White Knight
    I don't recall stating my gender? You love assuming don't you.

Deleted
    Some dude with his personal problems, ok. Just like the rest of us. Now why the fuck are we talking about this particular persons problem? Cause some dude posted it on this forum? I bet your neighbour might have the same problem, but no, you don't know about that. You know about some random dudes problems 11203 miles away. And you give him your advice instead of the dude that lives 3 blocks from you. How do you live? You are physically in 1 place, but your mind is 11203 miles away. Have fun with that!

Deleted
    I don't recall stating my gender? You love assuming don't you.
    Yes you have