Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    crissi legit said they arnt going to be here anymore and you idiots still vote a-sayo. what kind of shitty ass skum move is this!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Realistically i don't see us going anywhere than lynching A-sayo today. No one is really pushing trains. My vote on Satsu is to set up a discussion other than A-sayo so the day isn't so boring and wasted. I'll wind up likely switching before I leave work today and head to bar trivia since I won't be around at end of day.
    That means:
    skum are liekly ok with this lynch so they arn't fighting it. If they were throwing under the buss I'd expect alot more than what I see today.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    @Senna1251: I already stated where I stand in (#379).

Vote: A-sayo

I would like Crissi to elaborate on her interesting wording before it goes through, though.
    Ah gotcha, I went back to read it. Do you still have questions for A-sayo like you mentioned, or were they answered? I would also like to hear from Crissi but I'm not holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    That means:
    skum are liekly ok with this lynch so they arn't fighting it. If they were throwing under the buss I'd expect alot more than what I see today.
    This is something that has crossed my mind. Since today has been so quiet I haven't really updated my reads, they're the same for the most part (I have a couple more town reads than before). Cross my fingers and hope that scum decided to bus their own team member (or not vote at all).
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

I'll be honest, the A-sayo train doesn't sit well with me because it was set up back on D1. It feels 'too easy'. I'll move my vote there to ensure that a lynch goes off if need be though if A-sayo does not flip scum then D3 needs to be spent pressuring some of the quieter and more evasive players.

10+ Year Old Account
    basically, my BPV was popped, so 3 kills went out N1.

I figure I owe y'all that much, but seriously this is the last I'm going to post because I cant even handle shit right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hugs Crissi! I hope whatever is going on IRL resolves itself quickly and in a good way!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    basically, my BPV was popped, so 3 kills went out N1.

I figure I owe y'all that much, but seriously this is the last I'm going to post because I cant even handle shit right now.
    Thank you for telling us. I'm hoping that whatever is going on will get resolved and that you will be all right.
    Mafia History

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Thank you for telling us. I'm hoping that whatever is going on will get resolved and that you will be all right.
    This.

Do you still have questions for A-sayo like you mentioned, or were they answered?
    They were answered already, so I could only ask A-sayo for reads on other players, but since he's supposedly third-party I'm not sure how much stock I could put in them.

Speaking of, Senna, have you given a read on Danner? I thought you gave one already, but I can't find it now.

Night creatures call
    And the dead start to walk in their masquerade
    There's no escaping the jaws of the alien this time
    This is the end of your life
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Speaking of, Senna, have you given a read on Danner? I thought you gave one already, but I can't find it now.
    Nope, I don't believe I have. Let me work on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Danner: Third on Crackle train. First had a vote on Robozerim, then switched to Crackleslap. Joked that he was jester (or NOT! Or yes!). Claims his vote on Robo is not random because Robo is always a cannibal and there’s a possibility that roles were not completely randomly handed out. Expounds later on how he’s not completely serious with that vote. Changes to Crackle to lend assistance to Syriane’s vote. In my opinion his posts sound like town grasping at straws Day 1, but I’m bad at reading Danner early. So I have him at neutral. I notice that he has claimed, which I haven’t included, but will think about later.
    Oh wait yes I did, here it is. Let me update that with Day 2 thoughts though.
    Mafia History

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Night creatures call
    And the dead start to walk in their masquerade
    There's no escaping the jaws of the alien this time
    This is the end of your life
    So... Are you the zombie leader or necromancer

7+ Year Old Account
    Either that or Michael Jackson. It's from Thriller

Until #408 I didn't quite agree with the A-sayo train.
    While I am not at all convinced he is telling the truth, I can't decisively say he is scum. As such I was on several occasions considering voting someone else.
    After #408, I cannot say I have much belief I will vote elsewhere. Because that post was a taunt.

Don't want to vote Crissi after she appeared. Leaning trust on the vest popping claim, though her allegiance can of course still be anything. I think a game of this size should have around 3 night kills, or at least short of it. The Danganronpa roles adds an interesting additional layer of concern to that.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    And here's my updated Danner thoughts for @Reticence

Danner: Claimed due to it being the right decision in another game. To me this would be a very bold move for scum to do (on one hand though, I believe Danner would be bold enough to do it!), but given how closely described to Listo’s it is, I believe this could be faked by a veteran player to gain trust early on. There’s a possibility of multiple factions too to consider. I’m just trying to figure out the motivation for Danner revealing his role when he did.

I’m making a note that he did not want to answer the question….could or could not be important information.

Most of his posts today have been reactive instead of proactive (which I have in my head as Danner as one of the more proactive players). Is suspicious of A-sayo’s claim but hasn’t thrown out a vote or really pushed anyone else for that matter (I think he had a bit of a blurb about Razamith, but that’s all). I’m more suspicious of Danner now than I was earlier.

There are certain players where I expect a lot out of them because I see them as “The greats.” I’m trying to not go by behavior previous games as people change, but it’s hard.

@Danner if not for A-sayo's taunt (is that what it is?), who would you want to go after today?
    Mafia History

Oh yeah - and thoughts to Crissi in real life. Senna put it eloquently.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Crissi I don't like it but don't really have much choice.

3 kills gives me the hope that hopefully there will be more than just scum killing town and deaths start popping up everywhere.

@Senna:

I've been considering Razamith actually. Reticence's question made me consider him seriously. But ... it's a very draining effort to go after Raza. I always lose something in the process. Energy. Vitality. Life force. Call it what you want. I visibly age whenever we have a 'bout. So instead of starting that... I chickened out.

I've also been wondering if Blood Fox is lying as well. Or... maybe not lying, but having a mentality of lying. I mean, Cruelle confessed easily to being the Danganronpa role, and as a result I trust Cruelle at this point. Blood Fox... didn't reveal anything. I weighed whether to go after him for it, in the end I just ran out of steam.

My main contribution today hasnt' been scumhunting, I concur. It was getting the Danganronpa card(s) out. I think that was vital for moving this game forward. But beyond that, it seems there isn't too much info about to act on. Yesterday's lynch wasn't particularly good; I went with it because of a lack of options. Today isn't much better. A-sayo answered my questions well, and while I don't think he is cleared, I ended up with the feeling that he is like Crackle yesterday - a convenient lynch. At least until #408 hit. Graeham did offer something to work with, but I'm not sure that can be used for anything at this point. I think I am guilty of wanting an easy lynch. And that is indeed weighing on me, given how much effort Syriane put in on D1.

- - - Updated - - -

Had Crissi not posted, I would easaily have voted Crissi today. But I didn't have a backup plan to that or anything. As I said - guilty of wanting an easy lynch.

7+ Year Old Account
    If A-Sayo is some sort of Zombie master that messes with the theory that's been brewing in the back of my head. The poems that have appeared I thought may belong to dead thread. The "Eye" definitely pointed me to Lora and perhaps he was trying to message from beyond.

All the talk about "Chest and Gold" in the first one made me think of the prizes Raza was offering us that perhaps they came with a cost of him recruiting us if we "won" That's one reason I wanted to know if anyone took his offer in case he did flip as a recruiter role.

Well, that latest comment from A-sayo was rather sinister. I feel a lot better about putting my vote there now. How long do we have left until the deadline?

7+ Year Old Account
    a little over 90 min left.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    a little over 90 min left.
    Oh crap, that's less time than I thought. Do we have a modified majority rule or something like that going on? Can we get 2 more votes? Realistically at this point it's A-sayo or nothing.
    Mafia History