Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    For me its druid , the whole animal form thing just ruin the experience .
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Mostly it is any class that can't tank or heal, basically 'pure-dps' classes tends to get shelved REALLY fast.
    This is the same for me. The only pure DPS classes I've got at max level are a Warlock I leveled through Legion Invasions and a Mage I boosted to 100. I've mained the Mage for Antorus, but not being able to tank or heal when I'm doing dungeons and/or queuing for things makes me hate the class. I'm a somewhat habitual main switcher, but I'd promised my GM that I'd stay on my mage till we had Antorus on farm. Now that we do, its definitely time to switch back to a multi-role class.

monk, druid, mage, hunter, death knight, demon hunter

have no interest in these classes at all

7+ Year Old Account
    My very first toon. ( nope, shortly after came my vanilla-till now holy priest with visits to disc )

My Warlock. I"mained" it right through half of TBC.

I kinda was drawn tro the dark side, I loved doing the quests to get my imp, succy, and void. OH doing the infernal quest in Felwood at like lvl 30 was a memorable experience... BUT I hated micromanaging pets. I was 0/21/40 sac the succy and own all with my slow casted yet beautiful shadowbolts.

That was what I loved about the lock. well that and corruption going through walls.
    It was simple, elegant, and devastating. If I wanted work I'd hop on my priest. But that lock was a monument of good friends, progression, and drinking ALOT of Bourbon while owning the world.

I breifly tried leveling it, it may be 80 or 85 now, with it's Kara nazerime mindblade and mix of SSC/TK/BT gear in it's bank

Nowdays I still alt my hordie resto shammy and the closest thing I could find to my old lock... an Arcane mage BOOM BIITCHES!!!

Priest is by far the class I enjoy least....

...but I still have it at 110.

Warriors, mages and druids. I have all classes at 110 and completed all of the order hall campaigns, but those classes aren't enjoyable to me.

Mage, Priest and Warrior are the three that I just have a hard time enjoying. I still have them all at 110, but haven't touched them since finishing their order hall campaigns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest. I just can't get into them. I'm not the healing kind of player, I like to deal damage or defend. I tried healing once and I sucked, did not like it at all. I've tried playing priests before and to me they're just kinda boring. Nothing about their abilities is exciting or fun to me since they're mostly meant for healing. Their DPS spec I thought was cool before they decided to keep you in shadow form constantly. I'm the kind of guy that likes to make their character cool looking as it adds to the fun. So being stuck in shadow form all the time is kind of lame. I liked it better when it was more like a short buff ability.

Druids are kind of another one. I can play them more than priests but it bothers me how I have to either constantly be in animal form or use that astral form which I don't really like. I love the gameplay of Balance spec but I hate having to be a moonkin or be some sparkly man.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue and Monk because of class fantasy. Its uninspiring for me, and monks design is meh. Never leveled rogues to cap in 10+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    It's hilarious that you say the game "is just boring" when you've obviously played it to the point of exhausting almost all the content. Sorry to hear that after hundreds of hours of play you thought it was "boring" for you.
    I essentially go to school, occasionally hang out with friends then play WoW most of my time. What else could I do, I played the game to it's maximum and I just got bored of it. It has no beginner content besides leveling allied races as of now, but I've already leveled so much that I don't feel the need to do so anymore. How else would you make the game 'fun' besides farming old raids, gearing alts for challenge artifacts and doing the raid that's newest.
    Born too late to explore the earth
    Born too soon to explore the galaxy
    Born just in time to browse dank memes

Quote Originally Posted by Redsoldier06 View Post
    I essentially go to school, occasionally hang out with friends then play WoW most of my time. What else could I do, I played the game to it's maximum and I just got bored of it. It has no beginner content besides leveling allied races as of now, but I've already leveled so much that I don't feel the need to do so anymore. How else would you make the game 'fun' besides farming old raids, gearing alts for challenge artifacts and doing the raid that's newest.
    You’re missing the point. Any game would get boring after playing for thousands of hours and exhausting every ounce of content. It’s not meant to last forever.

Rogue and warlock. Played rogue in TBC mostly because my brother played it and I only had paladin and rogue at maxlevel. I like the theme of both classes, but the gameplay of all rogue and warlock specs are so incredibly boring, at least this expansion. Haven't really played them with good legendaries or anything but don't think that'd change anything regarding the enjoyment of the specs to be honest.

Deleted
    Priest for sure. Tried it multipe times, most recently with my 110 Undead Priest but nope, just can't seem to be able to get any enjoyment out of it! I usually prefer playing healers so you would think that having two healing specs would be nice, but the playstyle of Discipline just feels clunky for me while not being rewarding at all while holy feels too straight forward and generic.

I can't play any melee. Hell I even tried to play Enhancement for a bit on my Shaman, and Survival a bit on my Hunter (because I wanted the Mage Tower achievement for beating it with all the specs), but overall I find the melee experience just awful. Having to be so close to enemies makes me unable to look at them for the most part. Especially on big bosses where I only see their crotch, or a big lump of giant dragon fills half of my screen. I feel like I'm fighting blind.

Any melee class basically.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Non-hunters. I got em all except monk and DH (to check out Class Hall campaigns). But all of my seven human hunters are my precious.

Human hunters - are master race!
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret81
    I´ve heard, there will be Epic loot as normal quest rewards in Cata while you level.
    To make the quest feel more epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Practically anything melee.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Practically anything ranged.

Deleted
    Mage, Priest, DH, Warrior. Only specs that are is bearable from those are Disc, Prot and Arcane and it’s not enough to make me put time into playing them.

Mage and Priest... I dont like magic classes : p