Dark Iron Dwarves DO get mole machines

Why is nobody talking about this???

3 sec cast, 30 min CD, effect unknown.

....yup, don't care, I'm personally HYPE AF. Speculation on what it will do???

Maybe it transports you to a random location on the world. Could be a fun racial that might add a bit of convenience.

Maybe it works like a mount, but goes underground (meaning it doesn't aggro mobs) and has a limited timer?
    It could also work like a second hearthstone (you summon a mole machine to take you back to your "home"), something to teleport you to a few predetermined places (like Ironforge, Blackrock Mountain, somewhere in Kul'tiras), or a cooler version of the flight master whistle.

Hopefully it works like a whistle because the other racials they have are awful.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you can use it as a 2nd HS ?

Smell like a personnal instant tp for some location around the world.
    Like when you are in the warrior valhalla, you can go to different hub zone.

I would put decent money on it being a hearthstone.

No way it's Blink or Warlock Gate 2.0.

My bet is on Flight Whistle 2.0 or ''You have chance to end up in faction hub... or, BRF!''

Deleted
    Probably a hearthstone to Shadowforge city, which means the Zandalari racial 'City of Gold' is probably a hearthstone to Zuldazar.

Deleted
    its di version of a heartstone and nothin else

Could be a worldwide Flight Master's Whistle?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Maybe it transports you to a random location on the world. Could be a fun racial that might add a bit of convenience.
    Great idea. Imagine popping out in center of Ogrimmar ROFL.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say a cross between a hearthstone and a flight master's whistle, transporting you to the nearest inn/settlement.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Great idea. Imagine popping out in center of Ogrimmar ROFL.
    Reminds me of that episode of Dexter's Lab where he and his friends are playing that roleplaying game, he gets turned into some furry footed gnome against his will, burrows into the ground to avoid an enemy, pops up out of the ground in China, and there's a Chinese dragon right there waiting to eat him.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

It should bring them to Shadowforge.