Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Hardly matters, every bug I have ever reported has made it to live, the only exception being in WoD beta when looting quest items literally killed your character. Blizz just doesn't pay attention to bug reports.
    This isn't how software is made, bugs get logged but normally they have much more pressing matters to deal with and bugs get fixed if they're big issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Allaria View Post
    This isn't how software is made, bugs get logged but normally they have much more pressing matters to deal with and bugs get fixed if they're big issues.
    well alot of bugs that are in the game since wod are big issues.. but they dont care

Only streamers

The new UI is ass

That new UI will absolutely make bar addons mandatory for a lot of dps classes, healers and pvp in general. Sucks. Used the default bars just fine for 13 years. Hope theres an option to get the 10 slot bars back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Why are you people so desperate to get in? it's the same as Legion with some modified talents, some newly invented story and pretty similar art.

I mean... common. Once I get my invite/code I'll sell it to some sucker for 200USD or even more.
    You won't get a code. If you 'sell' your access, you would be selling your battle.net account.
    The only sucker will be the person that loses their account access for some quick money.
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

I like Soda as a variety streamer, but it is pretty clear he hates WoW right now. He is just so stuck on nostalgia it gets annoying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawk View Post
    You won't get a code. If you 'sell' your access, you would be selling your battle.net account.
    The only sucker will be the person that loses their account access for some quick money.
    You actually do get codes to activate alpha on your account outside of invites.

do not like that new ui setup

I think the zones so far look pretty and the music sounds great, but from what I've seen of most classes its just as stale as it was before. There's als not many new features to be seen, hopefully warfronts will be tested anytime soon aswell.

You can get multiple codes, all from Blizz. They are not very fair when it comes to rewarding their dedicated playerbase, they care more about stream views and new players.

Regardless, just look at what Asmongold or Towelie streaming. It's the same as Legion.

Don't be desperate for this crap. You deserve better. And most certainly don't be desperate enough to buy. Realize that you pay through the nose for nothing new basically.
    I like what I'm seeing.

I prepurchased for the allied races and I know I will be playing on launch night. Simple as that really. I enjoy the game. As I do my other MMORPGs. If I enjoy a game I'll pre order/buy it on launch. Nothing really else I can say.

Plus Zandalar having a desert zone already nails it for me since I like desert zones a lot. Kul Tiras from what I've seen so far looks nice as well.

As for a beta/alpha code NEVER bloody buy one. The risk of getting scammed is too high.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-02-08 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Aren't there NDA's with this? How are they allowing streaming? Maybe I'm just being dumb.
    No nda on the public test.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

You can get multiple codes, all from Blizz. They are not very fair when it comes to rewarding their dedicated playerbase, they care more about stream views and new players.

Regardless, just look at what Asmongold or Towelie streaming. It's the same as Legion.

Don't be desperate for this crap. You deserve better. And most certainly don't be desperate enough to buy. Realize that you pay through the nose for nothing new basically.
    And legion was the same as wod and wod the same as mop and so on. That's the reason I enjoy this game is because it doesn't change much outside of a new story. I don't want a different game.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    And legion was the same as did and did the same as lol. That's the reason I enjoy this game is because it doesn't change much outside of a new story. I don't want a different game.
    This. Expansions never really shake up a game much. Patches do for the most part.

Stormblood didn't really bring much outside of Red Mage and Samurai other than the same formula but I don't mind that. Eureka is coming soon (at bloody last) which should be interesting if they do it right.

WoW expansions have been the same since TBC. Similar content but with new additions such as races, classes and whatnot.

They activate accounts, they do not give out codes. They may generate codes for giveaways later but there are none to sell right now. This wave is just for hype builders
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Will admit I'm sad I didn't get Alpha but eh I'm gonna play it either way. I do like going through a game in it's early stages and finding bugs and whatnot. Just a habit of mine.

I'm a bit confused about that new UI layout.

Does this mean the bars will be off-centre?

Content looks great and all.

Paladins still don't have auras and class design in general is absolute trash.

I see they are doing the streamers get invites first thing again. Didn't this cause issues last time around? I remember there being some spicey drama over it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    This. Expansions never really shake up a game much. Patches do for the most part.
    I know you're talking about mmos and wow specifically which is good and bad thing for mmos, but that statement is very true and everything that is wrong with game developement these days.

Expansions used to be aptly named, expansions to the main game, expanding on things already laid out, look back to D2, a somewhat unpopular game until expansions that changed the game dramatically and now people actually forget at how much hate original D2 got for not being an upgraded D1 (D3 also but no where near as much) WC3 TFT reshaped how the game was played in both standard and custom games etc etc WOW was this way too once imo with TBC however that could very well just be the rose tinted glasses (even though i really did not like TBC)

Todays "expansions" are really just glorified DLC season passes.

Quote Originally Posted by majesta View Post
    I see they are doing the streamers get invites first thing again. Didn't this cause issues last time around? I remember there being some spicey drama over it.

It's free advertising, it has become the norm for video games now, many young people will buy a game simply because someone they watch on youtube plays it, good example right now is wolcen, Rhykker the d3 guy did a video on it and video comments are filled with people saying they bought this completely unfinished, early alpha stage game because of his video.

Why pay people like Mr T to do a commercial to advertise your game when you can give someone free access to your testing phase and let them self advertise it to everyone for you.
    Last edited by mmoc1448478633; 2018-02-08 at 03:02 AM.