10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Tbh, if they can make Zandalari scale down, then surely Vrykul becomes a possibility for the alliance again as they could receive the same treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Human male 6 foot. Night elf 7.25 foot. Zandalari 7-7.5 foot. But yeah your going to complain about less than a foot of height loss?
    if not then he would have nothing to complain about

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Tbh, if they can make Zandalari scale down, then surely Vrykul becomes a possibility for the alliance again as they could receive the same treatment.
    Even Ogres too...Then they can be a great Horde race. <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    It doesn't look like Rastakhan will die, by the way.

From mined files, it looks like he falls into a coma after some sort of attack.
    Well that's good and I wonder if Blizzard will add a Queen Zandalari Troll...
    Rastakhan made love to a Zandalari Troll to have his daughter...
    For the Horde!

15+ Year Old Account
    Here's all the major lines I saw that deal with Rastakhan - in no particular order.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Unknown_Male: You're obviously not from Zuldazar or else you'd know exactly who I be. I was King Rastakahn's personal chef!$b$bI was exiled after the king became ill eating one of my meals... but I know what really happened!$b$bThe other cooks envied my position. One of them must have poisoned the meal when I wasn't looking!$b$bSomeday I'll find a way to prove my innocence, but for now I must cook dung beetles.
    Unknown_Female: King Rastakhan rots on his throne too weak or too cowardly to visit his people. We need a strong leader!
    Unknown_EitherGender: Dey say King Rastakhan not doin' too well dese days. Only a matter o' time before da whole a Zandalar fall. Den where we be?
    Unknown_EitherGender: King Rastakhan must be slippin', to be lettin' the Horde into Zandalar witout takin' dere heads.
    Unknown_Male: You presume to speak with King Rastakhan? Get in line. There are only four hundred and thirty two citizens ahead of you.
    Unknown_EitherGender: Hope yah be comin' with some news. What happen tah ol' Rastakhan?
    Unknown_EitherGender: Rastakhan is injured and will not wake. We need your help.
    Unknown_Male: Rastakhan will awaken soon. Those who hunt him have not rested in his absence.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Does anyone know what happens when you level Nightborne to 110 and Suramar champaing should trigger? Are you sent to save Thalryssa from whithering (after you picked up your heritage armor from her in the Nighthold) or is there some sort of skip?
    you cannot do the suramar quests on a Nightborne.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Does anyone know what happens when you level Nightborne to 110 and Suramar champaing should trigger? Are you sent to save Thalryssa from whithering (after you picked up your heritage armor from her in the Nighthold) or is there some sort of skip?
    All quests in Suramar are completed (except for ones relating to dungeons... for some reason), even if you race change to Nightborne from a 110 that doesn't have them done.

about Malfurion's fate:
    it seems Malfurion survived the attack on Teldrassil. Looks like he went to Mt. Hyjal and is being hunted by the Horde.

dialogue leak from the frontpage

Unknown_Male: Wisps are dangerous only in large numbers, can we kill enough them Warchief?
    Unknown_Female: Not enough to matter. But we can disperse them.
    Unknown_Female: Saurfang, take some of our troops and go into Felwood. Find or make path over the mountain into Darkshore, but leave the siege weapons under my command.
    Unknown_Female: We will squeeze Malfurion from both sides.
    Unknown_Male: How many smugglers do you know, Blightcaller?
    Unknown_Male: I beg your pardon?
    Unknown_Male: I am not so naive to believe that Everlook gets all of its cargo via ship routes from Azshara. There has to be a hidden route somewhere through Felwood.
    Unknown_Male: Most smugglers will not want the attention of the high overlord, but I do know of somebody who is more loyal to the horde than their profits.
    Unknown_Female: Then it is decided. Saurfang, Nathanos - you are to leave at once.
    Unknown_Female: $n, let's keep the remainder of Malfurion's army busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    about Malfurion's fate:
    So when do the ancients and green dragonflight also attack the Horde?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    They probably didn't bother because whats the point of attacking a big force with walking trees when they burned down your big home tree, and literal powerless entities.

The only war-related tool that Night Elves have left that are of some us are ballista, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's all the major lines I saw that deal with Rastakhan - in no particular order.

Unknown_Male: You're obviously not from Zuldazar or else you'd know exactly who I be. I was King Rastakahn's personal chef!$b$bI was exiled after the king became ill eating one of my meals... but I know what really happened!$b$bThe other cooks envied my position. One of them must have poisoned the meal when I wasn't looking!$b$bSomeday I'll find a way to prove my innocence, but for now I must cook dung beetles.
    Unknown_Female: King Rastakhan rots on his throne too weak or too cowardly to visit his people. We need a strong leader!
    Unknown_EitherGender: Dey say King Rastakhan not doin' too well dese days. Only a matter o' time before da whole a Zandalar fall. Den where we be?
    Unknown_EitherGender: King Rastakhan must be slippin', to be lettin' the Horde into Zandalar witout takin' dere heads.
    Unknown_Male: You presume to speak with King Rastakhan? Get in line. There are only four hundred and thirty two citizens ahead of you.
    Unknown_EitherGender: Hope yah be comin' with some news. What happen tah ol' Rastakhan?
    Unknown_EitherGender: Rastakhan is injured and will not wake. We need your help.
    Unknown_Male: Rastakhan will awaken soon. Those who hunt him have not rested in his absence.
    Damn I hope he will wake up I really like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    They probably didn't bother because whats the point of attacking a big force with walking trees when they burned down your big home tree, and literal powerless entities.
    Why would you need to attack a big force with walking trees when you can just have one dragon flying far above rain down death and sleeping clouds?

10+ Year Old Account

I wonder if with the Zandalari King is a coma...Will Zul try to take the throne from him?
    But luckily the Zandalari Trolls loyal to Rastakhan still want to take care of him, and other stuff...
    Maybe his daughter can be a leader for temporary until the Zandalari King will recover.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    you cannot do the suramar quests on a Nightborne.
    Yeah that wouldn't make much sense, and can you still get the items and what not from the vendor to get your better gear?
    Kinda like the Quartermaster?
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2018-02-08 at 07:25 AM.
    For the Horde!

Why would you need to attack a big force with walking trees when you can just have one dragon flying far above rain down death and sleeping clouds?
    When was the last time you had a dragonflight "flying far above rain down death"? Before Cata, before they were turned into biteless flying iguanas maybe.

It's not like the Horde can't deal with dragons in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    about Malfurion's fate:
    it seems Malfurion survived the attack on Teldrassil. Looks like he went to Mt. Hyjal and is being hunted by the Horde.

dialogue leak from the frontpage

Unknown_Male: Wisps are dangerous only in large numbers, can we kill enough them Warchief?
    Unknown_Female: Not enough to matter. But we can disperse them.
    Unknown_Female: Saurfang, take some of our troops and go into Felwood. Find or make path over the mountain into Darkshore, but leave the siege weapons under my command.
    Unknown_Female: We will squeeze Malfurion from both sides.
    Unknown_Male: How many smugglers do you know, Blightcaller?
    Unknown_Male: I beg your pardon?
    Unknown_Male: I am not so naive to believe that Everlook gets all of its cargo via ship routes from Azshara. There has to be a hidden route somewhere through Felwood.
    Unknown_Male: Most smugglers will not want the attention of the high overlord, but I do know of somebody who is more loyal to the horde than their profits.
    Unknown_Female: Then it is decided. Saurfang, Nathanos - you are to leave at once.
    Unknown_Female: $n, let's keep the remainder of Malfurion's army busy.
    That doesn't seem to be after the Burning of Teldrassil, that seems to be the lead up to it.

quick questions:

How do Alphas work? I've never taken a close look at them.
    1.) Are they adding new content over time or will this be all the chosen players will experience in the Alpha?
    2.) If so, in which intervalls did they add new content in the past Alpha tests?
    3.) Are the people who got into the Alpha automatically in the Beta as well? I enjoy watching the streamers, I'm learning a lot about the changes/news this way.
    4.) How long did Alphas stay open in the past?
    5.) Are more people being invited over time?

- - - Updated - - -

That doesn't seem to be after the Burning of Teldrassil, that seems to be the lead up to it.
    Interesting interpretation. I've always assumed that the Horde simply attacks by sea, but you might be right.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's also possible the dialogue from front page is actually just the lore behind one of the Warfronts and actually unrelated to the Burning of Teldrassil. There isn't a lot of context, and Teldrassil is never mentioned in any of it.

Still waiting.

The only war-related tool that Night Elves have left that are of some us are ballista, really.
    Actually, if Blizz wants to go back to the old days of Night Elves, there's a perfect ally to call upon. Mountain Giants were a part of their forces back in WC3. (and fire does jack squat to them)

If they are fighting in Hyjal, maybe they could get some help from the Magma Giants as well.

Actually, good point.

It doesn't seem to be Teldrassil anyway. Sylvanas(?) wants a pincer attacks from both sides on Malfurion. One side seems to be Darkshore. The other side seems to be Winterspring, notably the Horde doesn't know about the Furbolg tunnel.

So it actually seems to be an attack on Moonglade, which is... interesting? I really wanna know what happens that the Horde wants to kill Malfurion, who has notably always been neutral.

I feel like Blizz is going to either encrypt or not add in anything dealing with Teldrassil until the book is out.