Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    I disagree with sanincus so he's alt-right -pospospos 2018

Your side is so quick to throw around that label.
    You know what doesn't help your case?

Using phrases like "your side"...

Now we have white supremacists in law enforcement. How do you go about ridding it of them? Fire all of them based on beliefs?
    Um...Yes? Is this a serious question? o_O

This is a no-brainer. If they believe the black race is inferior and should be irradicated - that's definitely good enough evidence to be fired from a police job. You don't hire a pedophile to be a schoolbus driver, so why would you hire a white supremacist to uphold fair and just laws, especially in regards to personal saftey? o_O

Investigate them and make sure they didn't compromise the department?
    Again, yes... another no-brainer. Does this question need to even be asked? o_O

Have a process with cases that won't affect the case integrity regardless of the LEA beliefs?
    ...wtf does this even mean? o_O

Did I call you alt-right even once? Cool strawman, but let's pretend violence can't solve anything at all. Explains why the world managed to suppress the Nazis the first time round, by letting them run innocents down with cars.
    [
    Your side is so quick to throw around that label. That it starts to lose it's meaning and effectiveness. Soon all it's going to mean is "you don't agree with the left so you're automatically a nazi!!". I'm not defending white supremacists like you think I am. I don't think "both sides are good people". I do find you thinking "we haven't used enough violence" amusing. All using violence does is temper the attacked sides resolve. Dialogue and education is the only way to undermine and nullify groups like this. Even then these groups won't fully go away.
    All I am getting here is "omg people call me a Nazi because I behave like one so I am offended and need a safe space from all these painful facts".

Thank you for showing your true colours here, Mr "Awoke Independent".

Now we have white supremacists in law enforcement. How do you go about ridding it of them? Fire all of them based on beliefs? Investigate them and make sure they didn't compromise the department? Have a process with cases that won't affect the case integrity regardless of the LEA beliefs?
    It's not an easy thing to fix overnight. The ideals of white supremacists being attacked vocally at every opportunity already is making them look like a joke.
    Oh look, now it's shifting goalposts. First you pretend white supremacy is some sort of "leftist" scare, and then someone comes along and makes you look foolish your response is to immediately run damage control and say it's a problem that's not solvable.

There's a solution, which worked the first time round on Nazis.
    People like you going REEEEEEEE and advocating violence aren't helping.
    Yeah, we should just lie around and let them run over us with cars. That helps right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    -snip-
    He's just showing his true colours and dropped his act.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    This is incredibly naive given the current environment of the far right. In just another thread we've seen a study that shows just how insular they are, that any dialog or "education" is shut out and they turn to their own bubble to reaffirm their beliefs.

Before, being an actual Nazi was frowned upon by nearly the whole country, so they were isolated in their beliefs if they held them, so they simply never made them public. But now they have lots of outlets in Breitbart, r/T_D and many other smaller platforms to reaffirm their beliefs amongst themselves. Dialog is failing and has failed. We can't just eternally talk to people and hope they understand.

The Weimar Republic believed they could just keep talking to and educating their far right. That turned out swell.
    Let's not fool ourselves here that Saninicus is anything but an "awoke independent".

He's already displayed literally all the markers for being one within his last 10 posts.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

15+ Year Old Account
    That's why vocally rebuking them is key. %hey want attention, they want counter-protests they don't want to be ignored and out right dismissed. T_D beirtbart, etc are echo chambers. But both sides use these. I'm sure on a white nationalist forum someone else used the same response you did in regards to the other side. While I can understand being impatient and wanting to resolve issues like this ASAP. That rarely ever happens. These things take time.
    No seriously, just letting them have echo chambers and do what they want is how we end up with them in power. They literally recruit people who are angry about their place in life, which is a growing number of people as dissatisfaction with life grows in the US.

Suggesting we just tolerate them because we should is idiotic. That's literally how the Nazi party rose to power. Apathy from the side who held power to stop hatred and violence, and when the Weimar Republic sat there and just "thought they'd go away if we educate them and don't respond to them", they suddenly found themselves ousted from power and a tyranny being implemented.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

There you go.
    Yeap, the lack of basic comprehension commonly associated with alt-righters, check one.

If you continued denying reality you would be an alt-right "awoke independent". Which means if you didn't, you wouldn't be one. So essentially you admit to being one.

I also fucking laugh at you calling me a nazi. It's entertaining. People like you cause more damage to a cause than you realize. You say that I "pretend" that white supremacists are some left scare. No I didn't. People can believe what they want. It's when those beliefs interfere with seeking justice that's when they're problematic.
    Nazi shills are not Nazis.

You seem to think violence will stop them from using violence. All it does is give them a reason. They're in the wrong for killing protester. If you use the same tactic you'll damage your cause.
    Just like the first batch of Nazis.....oh wait.

Taking history and blatantly rewriting it and/or coming to an absurd conclusion that could only gotten to if history happened completely differently. Check two.

That's why vocally dismissing them is important. Rounding them up is exactly what being fascist is about. They (neo-Nazi's and the like) use the same tactics are terrorist. Looking for the jaded, angry youths. No amount of education will unfortunately stop groups like this from existing
    Ignoring the arguments of their opponents, and doubling down on disproven lies, check three.

My my, the act is unraveling in such a rapid fashion. That was disappointing, I had hoped you would have kept it up longer.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2018-02-07 at 05:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's why vocally dismissing them is important. Rounding them up is exactly what being fascist is about. They (neo-Nazi's and the like) use the same tactics are terrorist. Looking for the jaded, angry youths. No amount of education will unfortunately stop groups like this from existing
    We've been vocally dismissing them. They're gathering steam.

Do you know how hate groups snowball into dictator regimes? They gather people who are discontent with their station in life, and convince them that it's the fault of [reason], whether that be jews, immigrants, democrats, or what have you. It's happened time and again throughout history. Just simply denouncing them does not work. You either crack down on them hard, or you implement policy that improves the life station of people in the country. Once it reaches a certain tipping point, that hate group is going to keep people in poverty and despair because they know that offering hope and not giving it is how to stay there.

We could give better national healthcare, higher minimum wage, all those great things to make people more content, but content people are harder to control with fear and hope.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Civil rights movement would like to have a word with you. You don't think they wanted to use violence? Ghandi preached non-violence as well. Violence is the easy solution.
    Continuous goalpost shifting. Check four.

First is that it's not a solution, then when confronted with facts, it's somehow changed to be an "easy solution". What's wrong with easy solutions? Easy isn't a synonym for ineffective, unlike the alt-right alternative definition for it.

One that also hurts the cause you champion.
    -citation required-

Not that I would ever get one, since alt-righters never cite. Check five.

You're so fucking quick to point your finger and scream NAZI at anyone disagreeing with you. Well since I'm allegedly a neo-nazi it shouldn't be hard to prove. Or is that your go to on the internet?
    Not that hard when you shill for them in every post you have made in the recent history. Check six.

So that's already 6 of the usual markers for spotting alt-righters.

Well by all means. Grab a bat and bash the fash. Tell me how well that works out for you.
    Worked out well, why do you ask?

BLM, antifa. Just off the top of my head. Not that any of your check marks mean a fucking thing.
    Except the inconvenient truth you are an "awoke independent" on the same rather low level as zenkai and Dacien.
    You're the one ok with you fascist tactics because my side is the good guy. you're the one saying I'm an alt right shill (fucking comedy) because I'm not so quick to say kill em' all. Fuck man, you say I shift goalposts. You outright dismiss them. If you think every one of these issues can be solved easily without any backlash or potentialy making the problem worse. Then you never been outside in the real world.
    Aww, getting mad because I exposed the Trump shill/Nazi apologist you are. By all means, pretend your false concern shown isn't indicative of the antics only seen in such people.
    But I'm sure no matter what I say you'll just scream "alt-right shill" no matter what. You're a person that think there cause is righteous. Kinda like the bike lock bandit. He bashed the fash (it wasn't even neo-nazis, just a counter protest) but you'd use the justification they were alt right shills I'm sure. Well he's facing 40 years in prison. That's just one arrest. I'm sure many more antifa members have been arrested for lesser stuff like the riots in Berkley. Oh that's right law enforcement only protects white nationalists you'll say.

Ya know they make medicine for delusions right? Anyway I'm done with arguing this. Being the mature, level headed person you are I'm sure you'll scream "hah I won against a nazi shill" (first time I've been called that) despite the fact I don't support any nazi ideals and simply pointing out violence won't work as well as you think. Simply pointing out that complex issues like hate can't be solved over night. So pointing stuff out and saying "IT ain't going to be easy" makes me alt right huh? So @PosPosPos consensus is I disagree so sanini and everyone else I disagree with is alt-right!!! So quick to label....just like fasicts.
    Eerily similar to @Dacien, just with a lot more direct vitriol. At the very least Dacien has some class and gets to at least pretend that being polite somehow excuses him for his alt-right ideology.

Since it's obvious even Dory has a better memory overall compared to you, let's go down the memory lane and see where this all started:

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Oh come off it, what did you seriously expect people to do? Just suck it up and watch as the Nazi bigots rally up their base into a frenzy and go on a violent killing spree?

You are essentially asking people to take a pacifist approach to violent sociopaths.
    Well shit if only there was some law enforcement agency's to protect us. What a steaming load of hyperbole.
    Yeah, that same law enforcement agency with known white supremacist leanings. What a steaming load of disingenuousness.

Almost like all that racial profiling fiasco didn't just happen a while back. Or Charlottesville for that matter.
    So everything is white supremacist according to you. Gotcha, every failing is because a white supremacist is protected another white supremacist in law enforcement. The government is run by white supremacist even though that might not be far from the truth with Trump. Sounds like some grade A paranoia

Also with bash the fash and punch a Nazi you already tried violence against nazis. it didn't work if anything it acts to embolden.
    So first you assert that the law enforcement isn't corrupted by white supremacists, and that my claim was "grade A paranoia". Which meant you thought law enforcement protects citizens from alt-right terrorism.

Fine, you want evidence, you got evidence:

Of course Masark here linked the articles that proved you wrong probably about a hundred times over. Still....

Your side is so quick to throw around that label. That it starts to lose it's meaning and effectiveness. Soon all it's going to mean is "you don't agree with the left so you're automatically a nazi!!". I'm not defending white supremacists like you think I am. I don't think "both sides are good people". I do find you thinking "we haven't used enough violence" amusing. All using violence does is temper the attacked sides resolve. Dialogue and education is the only way to undermine and nullify groups like this. Even then these groups won't fully go away.

Now we have white supremacists in law enforcement. How do you go about ridding it of them? Fire all of them based on beliefs? Investigate them and make sure they didn't compromise the department? Have a process with cases that won't affect the case integrity regardless of the LEA beliefs?
    It's not an easy thing to fix overnight. The ideals of white supremacists being attacked vocally at every opportunity already is making them look like a joke.

People like you going REEEEEEEE and advocating violence aren't helping.
    So in response, you shifted goalposts from asserting that law enforcement was effective as a solution, to accepting that law enforcement wasn't effective, but the problem couldn't be solved. That people should just accept their fates.

In short, all you have done this entire thread was show you want victims and would-be victims of alt-right Nazis to just lie around and wait to die. And the only party who could possibly have that sort of vested interest happens to be those very same Nazis.

The entire law enforcement farce was just simply an excuse, a pretext on your part to push your Nazi agenda; that regardless of the circumstance, you would have argued to the death that the targets of Nazism shouldn't defend themselves at all.

Defends Nazis, runs with the same talking points and "argumentative styles" as the alt-right drones, but pretends he's anything but those.

Oh so I'm a trump supporter now? yep you found me out...oh man
    Yeap, it's the usual alt-right denial/deflection.

Deleted
    Worked out well, why do you ask?

So first you assert that the law enforcement isn't corrupted by white supremacists, and that my claim was "grade A paranoia". Which meant you thought law enforcement protects citizens from alt-right terrorism.

Fine, you want evidence, you got evidence:

Of course Masark here linked the articles that proved you wrong probably about a hundred times over. Still....

[/I]

Are you gonna tell me that linking an article about white supremacist cover ups in the 60s, is proof that they hold any sort of power in todays law enforment?

And for the other link isen´t that good that the FBI is on top of it?

And from what i can tell he never said they weren´t any white supremecist in lawenforment.
    it kinda is paranoia if you think they hold any real power.
    Last edited by mmoc789c328350; 2018-02-08 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Are you gonna tell me that linking an article about white supremacist cover ups in the 60s, is proof that they hold any sort of power in todays law enforment?
    Better to pretend there's only one article, right?

And for the other link isen´t that good that the FBI is on top of it?
    Which also means it hasn't been solved.

And from what i can tell he never said they weren´t any white supremecist in lawenforment.
    it kinda is paranoia if you think they hold any real power.
    Well, it's mostly because you lack reading comprehension, much like Saninicus. Might want to re-read his posts again.

Deleted
    Careful, pointing out things will get @PosPosPos the keyboard warrior to label you a trump/nazi supporter. It's funny too me because he's using the exact tactics that the group he claims to be fighting against uses. I've showed him that I apparently adore trump despite the fact I've called him "a fucking wanna be tyrant" and "a shitty president". All because I said violence against the alt-right won't work. If laughing didn't hurt due to this chest cold I'd continue to prod this issue. It's comedy.
    I don´t really know why i responded to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Better to pretend there's only one article, right?

Which also means it hasn't been solved.

Well, it's mostly because you lack reading comprehension, much like Saninicus. Might want to re-read his posts again.

Never said it was one article, maybe we coul get a relevant one?

Would you be less paranoid if they would have solved it?

He still diden´t say, There is no white supremecist in lawenforment.

I don´t really know why i responded to him.
    Never said it was one article, maybe we coul get a relevant one?
    Attacking the source just because you didn't like what it says. How desperate and unsightly.

Would you be less paranoid if they would have solved it?
    Why wouldn't I be less paranoid? Oh wait, you want to project your own personal shortcomings on me, because it's easier to discredit your opponents if they belong to that same low level as you or lower.

He still diden´t say, There is no white supremecist in lawenforment.
    Well, since we have long since established that alt-righters don't have at least a nominal proficiency in comprehension, let's make it so simple even grade schoolers can understand:

His words can be interpreted in two ways 1) white supremacists don't hold power in law enforcement 2) white supremacists don't exist in law enforcement.

In either case, it's impossible, because then the entire racial profiling fiasco wouldn't have happened in the first place. So whether you choose to do the usual alt-right tactic of splitting hairs ("omg he said something technically different but essentially meant the same"), it doesn't matter - because it's equally wrong regardless.

Not I expect you to get it even though I dumbed it down this much, alt-righters always surprised me at how devoid they are of simple logical processes, and this will be no exception.

Careful, pointing out things will get @PosPosPos the keyboard warrior to label you a trump/nazi supporter. It's funny too me because he's using the exact tactics that the group he claims to be fighting against uses. I've showed him that I apparently adore trump despite the fact I've called him "a fucking wanna be tyrant" and "a shitty president". All because I said violence against the alt-right won't work. If laughing didn't hurt due to this chest cold I'd continue to prod this issue. It's comedy.

Almost like the concept of showing false concern didn't exist.

Carry on, "awoke independent".

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    And dont forget, Hitler fetisized the Prison Tattoo Gothic Fonts. I think literacy took a bit hit during Nazi Germany because of that.
    Uh no, he banned gothic fonts (and German cursive) which was what caused the hit to literacy because the latin fonts didn't use the long s and thus removed the basis for the rules for the sharp s that rely on them. Since the sharp s is necessary to distinguish between certain German words (long s and round s distinction only helps with pronounciation) this made writing and reading less logical.

Deleted
    Attacking the source just because you didn't like what it says. How desperate and unsightly.

Why wouldn't I be less paranoid? Oh wait, you want to project your own personal shortcomings on me, because it's easier to discredit your opponents if they belong to that same low level as you or lower.

Well, since we have long since established that alt-righters don't have at least a nominal proficiency in comprehension, let's make it so simple even grade schoolers can understand:

His words can be interpreted in two ways 1) white supremacists don't hold power in law enforcement 2) white supremacists don't exist in law enforcement.

In either case, it's impossible, because then the entire racial profiling fiasco wouldn't have happened in the first place. So whether you choose to do the usual alt-right tactic of splitting hairs ("omg he said something technically different but essentially meant the same"), it doesn't matter - because it's equally wrong regardless.

Not I expect you to get it even though I dumbed it down this much, alt-righters always surprised me at how devoid they are of simple logical processes, and this will be no exception.

Almost like the concept of showing false concern didn't exist.

Carry on, "awoke independent".
    I attacked none.

Good for you. Let´s hope they solve it quickly! My shortcoming aren´t of the paranoid type.

There is alot of difference between those two statements, and interpretations.
    What racial profling fiasco?

One is acknowledging a problem, but having faith in the authorities.
    And the other is probably meanig you are person with zero grounding in reality.

And is it possible for you to go a post without namecallings?

Deleted
    Unless you want a good laugh. Arguing with pospospos is pointless. Pointing out things gets you labeled for have the gall to disagree. Heck according to him I'm a trump supporter (despite my post history saying otherwise) and a nazi-shill. Once again despite my post history saying otherwise. There is no middle ground as evidence by

One extreme to another. He's leaving out 3. They exist but don't let their beliefs effect their jobs. 4. Are going to be fucking hard to find and weed out since most people hide it.

No inbetween, no shades of gray, no issues that vastly complicate issues. Just what @PosPosPos says in his established delusions of reality. He's coming off like a smug tumblr keyboard warrior. It's hilarious, according to the shower post he was in the military. He should know these issues aren't at all easy to solve.

Meaning his either trolling (I don't see the payoff of it) or seriously deluded and off his meds
    I just think he is really upset that Trump won. With his alt-right nonsense.
    He just seems sooo mad, about really tiny things, or ppl disagreeing with him.

BLM, antifa.
    Yelling "BLM antifa" is not a citation.

Sounds like a weird kind of sandwich actually.

- - - Updated - - -

I just think he is really upset that Trump won. With his alt-right nonsense.
    He just seems sooo mad, about really tiny things, or ppl disagreeing with him.
    I dunno man, you're the one who seems to be making emotive arguments. Are you okay? Want a cuddle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yelling "BLM antifa" is not a citation.

Sounds like a weird kind of sandwich actually.

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno man, you're the one who seems to be making emotive arguments. Are you okay? Want a cuddle?

Maybe, but i don´t seem so angry Actually im not, the snow keeps falling and that just sucks for my REM sleep.

Yes please! Cozy fire and hot chocolate?

Maybe, but i don´t seem so angry Actually im not, the snow keeps falling and that just sucks for my REM sleep.

Yes please! Cozy fire and hot chocolate?
    Wish we got snow around here.

Or maybe I don't, it probably makes everything wet.

It's saying in the story the charges the antifa members are brought up on. Pretty sure that cited. Of course we can always use the go to bike lock bandit. Now facing 40 years in the klink were he'll get some "cultural appropriation" blm seemed to have calmed down but I'm not folliwing their antics.
    Bringing up the "bike lock bandit" other than as a joke? I'm sure that's one of PosPosPos's check list kek.

You're still talking about citations instead of using them. Here's an example of a citation:

The pretrial for former Diablo Valley College adjunct professor Eric Clanton has been set for Feb. 22, 2018.

Clanton was charged with four felony counts of assault with a deadly weapon and a misdemeanor offense of wearing a mask to avoid identification back in May.

The charges stem from an April 15 protest in Berkeley, where a masked individual attacked attendees of the “Patriot Rally” with a bike lock.

According to Berkeleyside, Clanton’s identity was discover after a far-right forum on 4chan began comparing images of the attacker to images of attendees from prior events and social media.

Dan Siegel, who represents Clanton said to a crowd gathered outside the courtroom that they are hoping for a favorable outcome for Clanton in February.
    https://www.dvcinquirer.com/news/201...-pretrial-set/

That wasn't easy to find, nobody outside the alt right gives a shit about this guy apparently.

P.S. I believe the max sentence on assault with a deadly weapon is 4 years so I don't see where you're getting 40.