Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Exerlol View Post
    thing that annoy me more then farming garrosh is farming frogs >< goddamn em they should make atleast bonus rolls free lol
    Be happy that you can get an "infinite" chances to loot this boss per week this way ! :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    Coins, for no other reason than you can repeatedly bonus roll.
    I got mine Not even doing the re-rolling of coins either...

had save on Druid, logged onto my warrior he had no luck

logged onto my Dk, and boom got them on personal loot no bonus required !!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooo

254 hc kills and i think 6 mythic kills total.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...raenor/arkinze

PS. It wont show(or might not) with them equipped, I've been off PC since i got them and need to figure out a tmog tommorow.
    Last edited by mmoc65e8ccf4f2; 2018-02-06 at 12:12 AM.

gratz arkinze im still in my agony :P im just losing hope its possible with coins

Deleted
    Thank you!!

& there i was prepping to do it on my paladin after, then run all 3 through mythic tommorow, thank god i dont have to.

and just keep on keeping on, they'll come eventually for you all hopefully.

7+ Year Old Account
    the worst part on this is do the box event before the dinosaur, the raid is extremely long, full of bugs and this boss make me mad

doing on 3 characters mythic+heroic + rerroll,think im already at 200 try, and i think i will drop the mount first
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-02-06 at 10:09 PM.

Deleted
    I mean mathematically you would see the mount before the shoulders, But i have the mount from when it was 100% drop and have never saw it since. rng can be your friend or make you really really mad :P

GL!

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the worst part on this is do the box event before the dinosaur, the raid is extremely long, full of bugs and this boss make me mad

doing on 3 characters mythic+heroic + rerroll,think im already at 200 try, and i think i will drop the mount first
    That's why you do the heroic lockout 'trick' which is detailed ad nauseum in this thread. If you're full-clearing the raid each time, you're truly making this woefully more difficulty and arduous of a task for yourself.

Also 200 tries is nothing, you need to prepare for a long haul if you want the Tusks.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    That's why you do the heroic lockout 'trick' which is detailed ad nauseum in this thread. If you're full-clearing the raid each time, you're truly making this woefully more difficulty and arduous of a task for yourself.

Also 200 tries is nothing, you need to prepare for a long haul if you want the Tusks.
    the problem is i try the lokcout but didn't work, maybe im doing something wrong, i dunno, so im pretty much running the entire raid for gold as well.

since im doing with a friend who have a paladin and a warrior i guess we are getting double chance to drop, luck he is a crazy goblin who don't like shoulders and will give to me

So I really want to brag for minute since nothing cool EVER happens to me....

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...udmoore/dremlo

Got it on my 12th kill. Fucking 12. I couldnt believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by faulkenhero View Post

Congrats man, you fucking tit!

But seriously it's awesome I've had mine on for a few months now so I've changed my mog for a little while, but they'll be back on soon enough.

PS: Go buy a powerball ticket... if you win, lemme get some of that.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    Wow those are some hefty kill numbers for some people here. The drop chance on tusks shouldn't even be that low? I got mine back when it was current content from another person who simply didn't need them.

Some further advice just in case you didn't know: Ever since the latest patch you have to be in a group and set to group loot once inside the raid, so you get the regular amount of items (2+ on heroic, 4+ on mythic) instead of running with personal loot that only gives you a chance on one single item.

Deleted
    Got mine this past week, just having a hard time finding a nice Tmog to go with them, PS. i play a female tauren

Hello fellow farmers.

I kill garosh each week on HC (not mythic) with the ID lockout twink trick and i use 1 bonus coin.
    My question is: do i use personal loot or Group loot?
    Since its HC, theres only 2 items on a kill with his big loot table.

i understand why i use group loot on mythic.
    There are 4 items on him then.

Thanks for your help.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arkinze View Post
    Got mine this past week, just having a hard time finding a nice Tmog to go with them, PS. i play a female tauren
    Hey, i would try out the tusks with the Helmet from Ulduar (tier set) and normal Antorus Set.
    Looks bulky imo

How did you get them? Bonus roll or normal loot? How many kills?

I started a few weeks ago and have 150kills so far

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by faulkenhero View Post

blood elf got the tusk on 12 trys

there is no justice or god in this world

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    blood elf got the tusk on 12 trys

there is no justice or god in this world
    If it makes you feel any better, Ill be a Zandalari as soon as possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hylia View Post
    How did you get them? Bonus roll or normal loot? How many kills?

I started a few weeks ago and have 150kills so far
    I mentioned how/how many above

Normal loot running on [Heroic Raid]

Dropped for me the normal way whilst Personal Loot set - No coin req.

254 HC kills + 6 Mythic total.

I mentioned how/how many above

Normal loot running on [Heroic Raid]

Dropped for me the normal way whilst Personal Loot set - No coin req.

254 HC kills + 6 Mythic total.
    Oh yeah sorry I didn't notice. Thanks for reply!

Hope to see mine soon!

Deleted
    Np's. & Good luck.

Most efficient way to farm it is: learn stuff and get a job at Blizzard, hack them from the inside, increase drop rates to about 10% so it's not too obvious, go out and farm it.

That whole process will probably be faster than trying to farm a 1% drop shoulder from the last boss on a huge raid of 14 bosses, which is also kinda buggy and a pain in the butt.

My suggestion? Give up and stop supporting this sort of nonsense from Blizzard. It's one of these insane low drops made only to get people to farm them for years and still have no guarantee it will drop after all that time.