Thread: High M+ Groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    The current FOTM specs for M+ are not particularly fun to play nor hard to master. Balance allready got nerfed, so there is no easy/M+ AoE build anymore and ww or affliction are for sure next for downtuning. Rogues got their broken assa spec hotfixed and sub is outscaled as a T20 only spec.

Pushing your rating with the easiest class-spec combo is hardly a challenge.
    And PUGs who decline you for your non-FOTM class choice would still decline you for your missing orange 4k rating as a FOTM M+ spec.

Honestly I don't push and just do easy 15-20 keys for some extra TF-gear and I don't care for class or spec from random players, but for how many dungeons they did. FOTM ww's/warlocks/whatever with a low dungeon count and high rating (VULCANIC/SANGUINE HOLYDAY PUSHER) are the first I will decline in my runs.
    Oh god... There will be no tuning anymore. All Blizzard did was fixing a Broken Playstyle

Warlocks have been at 'they should be tuned' status for three tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    Oh god... There will be no tuning anymore. All Blizzard did was fixing a Broken Playstyle
    Feb 7 Hotfix

Warlock
    Affliction

Corruption, Agony damage reduced by 6%.
    Long Dark Night of the Soul now increases healing you receive from Drain Soul by 3% per rank (was 10%).
    -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Feb 7 Hotfix

Warlock
    Affliction

Corruption, Agony damage reduced by 6%.
    Long Dark Night of the Soul now increases healing you receive from Drain Soul by 3% per rank (was 10%).
    Yeah too much crying we all know why they did it in the End

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    Yeah too much crying we all know why they did it in the End
    because it was absurd and affli locks dominate? 2bdks and 28 affli locks did AtBT hc

Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    because it was absurd and affli locks dominate? 2bdks and 28 affli locks did AtBT hc
    Warler did a bunch of +23 keys in time with BDK tank + 4 warlocks. May be even something above +23, I did not follow closely. Some runs are recorded here: https://www.twitch.tv/warler5/videos/all
    Last edited by ID811717; 2018-02-08 at 06:09 PM.

Aff locks wont have this self-healing next expansion. they got their nerf and i think its justified. nonetheless the game doesnt really need any more tuning right now.
    So if you are looking into Mythic+ every single class is viable, even shadowpriests. BUT the majority of the PUG groups will pick FOTM classes whenever the option is there. So if you want to PUG then id recommend playing something FOTM, if you got friends you want to play with - hell play a shadowpriest if you want, there are some amazing spriests around but its just hard to get accepted into PUGS but trust me, they can do work