10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    They also oppose pretty much everyone else, don't they? Especially Pandaren.
    Yeah and they are pretty much in a state of where they can't really challenge anyone.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    I've been wondering the same for my WW monk... Oftentimes fist weapons are hard to come by. Under the current weapon transmog restrictions you can only xmog to a fist weapon if you have a fist weapon equipped.
    Yeah I do wish they'd fix that issue.
    Personally because I want my Shammy to tears things up with his fist weapons. It looks so cool and wild on a Shammy.

But now that I think about it. In terms of dropa Blizz might just opt for making Fist Weapons the to go to BiS weapons for some Dual wielding classes. Outlaw Rogues, Enhance Shammies, WW Monks, and Havoc Demon Hunters are all able to use fist weapons.

Might be easier to make raids drop lots of fist weapions to avoid loot headaches.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Can we please put spoilers in spoiler tags? (looking at you @Simca)
    then stay out of this thread. problem solved

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    BfA Alpha is the 8.0 patch.
    water is wet

--

oh boy here we go with the spoiler tag stuff lmao. if you don't want spoilers, leave the thread that constantly has talked, and will talk about spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by MrDragon View Post
    Me too. They are perhaps the most beautiful race Blizzard has ever designed. I will confess my love for them is shallow but I've been wanted to play a non-mammalian WoW race for AGES and this is maybe the most spectacular entry into that category yet.
    I have no idea how people like Sethrak. Snakes with legs look so awful. They are passable as NPCs but god would they be retarded as a playable race.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    I agree, that's way too big, unless they give us some sort of explanation for that.
    Them having some Drust blood would be interesting.

KT humans are taller than zandalari trolls
    Yea that also crossed my mind.

Kul Tirans are ridiculously big without any reference aswell in the lore that could somehow justify it. And Zandalari are midgets even if they're meant to be 10-11 feet tall. lorewise.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Yea that also crossed my mind.

Kul Tirans are ridiculously big without any reference aswell in the lore that could somehow justify it. And Zandalari are midgets even if they're meant to be 10-11 feet tall. lorewise.
    Everytime someone brings up Zandalari their "lore height" is increased by two feet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Everytime someone brings up Zandalari their "lore height" is increased by two feet.
    You made me laugh real good mate

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    According to Bellular, the zones give about 3 levels and 110-120 should take about the same as in Legion. Seems like quest wise they it's a longer story per zone than in Legion (I understand because 3 vs 4 leveling zones).
    Each zone gives about 3.5-4h of content and about 3.5 levels.

Well they're meant to be 10 usually, but I read somewhere that they can reach 11 top. Darkspears are meant to be 8,6.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yeah and they are pretty much in a state of where they can't really challenge anyone.
    Would be interesting if we found a Mogu fabrication plant and built "new" untainted Mogu. Would also give an easy explanation why they're on the Alliance side, they were simply programmed that way.

Well they're meant to be 10 usually, but I read somewhere that they can reach 11 top. Darkspears are meant to be 8,6.
    Right, but having Darkspears being the tall ones lets them be more unique. Lightforged are essentially "Draenei but better": the same mistake doesn't have to happen with Darkspear vs Zandalari. Let the Darkspear be tall, hunched and voodoo themed, while Zandalari are slightly smaller, stand up straight and are Aztec themed.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!

Right, but having Darkspears being the tall ones lets them be more unique. Lightforged are essentially "Draenei but better": the same mistake doesn't have to happen with Darkspear vs Zandalari. Let the Darkspear be tall, hunched and voodoo themed, while Zandalari are slightly smaller, stand up straight and are Aztec themed.
    But that is still agains't their established lore, they're meant to be taller than Darkspears. I think that they should be at the very least taller than darkspear woman.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Good one

7+ Year Old Account
    Like Gob Bluth and his expensive suits. COME ON!

10+ Year Old Account
    But that is still agains't their established lore, they're meant to be taller than Darkspears. I think that they should be at the very least taller than darkspear woman.
    I think the average Zandalari is probably the tallest Troll, wouldn't mind if there was variations for them(For customization sake mind you but you can say that for regular trolls to)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    <Horde intro scenario>
    Wow, this is awesome!

That intro scenario is way better/longer than the legion one and I'm glad to see we can skip it with our alts if we want to. So many questions about Saurfang though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thing is, the Zandalari always gave me an Aryan troll vibe.
    I'm listening to the Bhagavad Gita audiobook and picture Zandalari trolls sorting out their shit.