Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    just try hurting malfurioin and we swear we're gonna kill you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    i dont think that all subrace will be 'free' like the 4 one we had at this time being, i really hope you will have to do chain quest to unlock them so that would make more content to do and peoples crying about that should realize the wow is a freaking mmo, its normal to grind things, there is enough free and easy thing in the game to not add more to this
    No one..not even a single comment complained about the questchain of DK and DH...but imagine a requirement to be exalted with Darnassus and let say Stormwind/Orgrimmar PLUS do a long questchain for both from a previous expansion as well (the allied races belongs to the next expansion as they are available to the pre purchasers...) Now that is silly....

Holy shit haven't watched Affinity in years. From a boy to a man! Crazy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupolew519 View Post
    Hurt who? Malfuronion?

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I was really hoping for joke/flirt like: 'Do ya know da wei?'
    Don't worry, it will probably come at some point in some form or another. Blizzard has a knack for putting bad memes in their games, after all.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-02-08 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    No one..not even a single comment complained about the questchain of DK and DH...but imagine a requirement to be exalted with Darnassus and let say Stormwind/Orgrimmar PLUS do a long questchain for both from a previous expansion as well (the allied races belongs to the next expansion as they are available to the pre purchasers...) Now that is silly....
    Those examples are classes, not races. Allied races IE sub races are a new rep reward. I happen to like this because it gives me motivation to do rep that I might otherwise skip. I want there to be things to work towards to keep me occupied when I’m not raiding. Things like this do just that. The game already has a lot of race choices out of the box. It’s not that big of a deal to go do an in game requirement to unlock a special appearance.

"Need to name a city? Do what we do and put "Zul" in front of a random word."

Nixxiom: Ah yes, Zul'something! It's perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupolew519 View Post
    Speak for your self I'm alliance and I hate him

Interesting that while they've set the September date, because they must for business sakes, that they might still aim for a late July or August release.

That's my estimate at least, considering Before the Storm in mid June and then pre-patch for a little while.

Either way, back to waiting for more Alpha news and generally waiting for time to pass until Battle comes out. XP

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    Allied races IE sub races are a new rep reward. I happen to like this because it gives me motivation to do rep that I might otherwise skip. I want there to be things to work towards to keep me occupied when I’m not raiding.
    this is a good take on the situation. I agree

Increased log in times being used again for success... /yay... only going to encourage them to go well out of their way to make more things tedious. <_<

On a side note, what's a "MAU" ?
    Last edited by Daedius; 2018-02-08 at 10:27 PM.

"Today was the Activision Blizzard quarterly earnings call.

Blizzard is expected to grow in 2018 with the release of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth this summer."

Hmmm, Summer is June to August. Looks like we MIGHT be getting BFA earlier than Sept boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Interesting that while they've set the September date, because they must for business sakes, that they might still aim for a late July or August release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunargho View Post

Blizzard is expected to grow in 2018 with the release of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth this summer."

Hmmm, Summer is June to August. Looks like we MIGHT be getting BFA earlier than Sept boys!

Last day of Summer is September 23rd btw.

the han solo movie trailer speak of "this summer" and yet mention "memorial day" that is in may soo.... fuck logic when they do open statements like those, only earnings call are true limits for them ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    On a side note, what's a "MAU" ?
    Monthly Active Users. Activision-Blizzard now uses this metric instead of subscribers or game copies sold because the free app developers and free-to-play game developers use this to show their number of players (since they don't get regular monthly payments). They started using it when they bought King. Note: I'm oversimplifying the reasoning somewhat, but in general it's correct.

It's not as useful as when we got quarterly subscriber counts for WoW, but it can show a general trend for a company over time.

Hearthstone, Overwatch. Not bad games at all, but not what I want or expect from Blizzard. Ah well, they are Activision-Blizzard now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunargho View Post

Summer is June to September. The Fall Equinox is September 22 this year.

So the fall back date of Sept 21st is end of summer. Expecting beginning of September release myself. 4th? 11th? Idk. Won't be delusional and expect July

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Don't worry, it will probably come at some point in some form or another. Blizzard has a knack for putting bad memes in their games, after all.
    I actually don't expect that meme given it's considered by some to be a racist meme.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveon View Post
    Monthly Active Users. Activision-Blizzard now uses this metric instead of subscribers or game copies sold because the free app developers and free-to-play game developers use this to show their number of players (since they don't get regular monthly payments). They started using it when they bought King. Note: I'm oversimplifying the reasoning somewhat, but in general it's correct.

It's not as useful as when we got quarterly subscriber counts for WoW, but it can show a general trend for a company over time.
    MAU seems like a reasonable statistic for a game like hearthstone, HOTS or Overwatch where the revenue stream is microtransaction based but it seems a bit odd to rely on for WoW.