So drakki and gurubashi seems to be gone for good since ToT?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Gurubashi seem to be present, too.

7+ Year Old Account
    There seem to be different troll districts for the different troll tribes in zuldazar.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Very nice. Revantusk seem to be on good terms with the Horde (makes sense), while Farakki seem to hate the Horde?

Gurubashi seem impressed by the Horde, I heard.
    Well Revantusks from Hinterlands are pro-forma members of Horde. Based on datamining they are helping the Horde in Zuldazar.

Farraki and Amani call Darkspears traitors and bring up Blood elves and Horde killing Zuljin. (again datamined text)

Mogu are present too, allied with Zul.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Well Revantusks from Hinterlands are pro-forma members of Horde. Based on datamining they are helping the Horde in Zuldazar.

Farraki and Amani call Darkspears traitors and bring up Blood elves and Horde killing Zuljin. (again datamined text)

Mogu are present too, allied with Zul.
    Hope we see Forest Troll allied races.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Aside from the two Kul'tiran 'races', which race wouldn't need a large amount of work to become a playable race?
    None in the way you're thinking of. You have to remember that all of the Allied Races for Legion at least were relatively easy for them (changes so minor they're nearly reskins or straightforward creature models grafted straight to existing skeletons where head sizes matched), and all of the Allied Races for Battle for Azeroth content are just based on brand new models.

That's what Allied Races have been so far: relatively simple conversions of old assets or brand new assets built for it from the start. Vulpera fit neither category.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Aye this. It's the case for every Allied Race tbh, like Nightborne, Zandalari, etc. I think Vulpera stand a pretty good chance at becoming one. Would be no more difficult to fix them than it was for other funky races(Tauren, Worgen, etc).
    It's not even close to the same as anything except Worgen and the changes would have to be more extreme than Worgen.

It would look even worse than Worgen do with awkward helmets, and they already look pretty awful sometimes (some helms have to scale obnoxiously big to fit on their awkwardly-shaped head).

I'm not saying it's a complete dealbreaker, but it's certainly a significant issue if they decide to go through with it.

In any case, what I meant mainly was that if they ever do it, it's at least going to be a long time. They just gave us six new-ish races; they're not going to dump another handful on top of us for quite a while, if at all in Battle for Azeroth. My guess is that the next batch would be an expansion feature for the following expansion and would probably be less in number (six new allied races for many expansions would get to be an insane number). So we're probably looking at 2020 minimum for Vulpera.

People should be realistic about this.
    Last edited by Simca; 2018-02-08 at 09:25 PM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Not sure if any of you know but asmongold is out far sighting into the world and finding a TON of void and old god stuff right now

Quote Originally Posted by Eeram View Post
    Not sure if any of you know but asmongold is out far sighting into the world and finding a TON of void and old god stuff right now
    Nothing that wasn't seen yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Gurubashi seem to be present, too.
    So kind of looks like all troll tribes are going push to the horde then!

So kind of looks like all troll tribes are going push to the horde then!
    Considering some of their dialogue options I'd say not really. The farakki and Amani in particular don't seem to be fond of the horde and the general Zandalari isn't sold on the idea either.

Damn, Bwonsamdi has Zalazane tied up in his Necropolis/Temple thing.

Ayy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Considering some of their dialogue options I'd say not really. The farakki and Amani in particular don't seem to be fond of the horde and the general Zandalari isn't sold on the idea either.
    Maybe just the Revantusk Tribe is willing to join up, and the Zandalari Trolls rally when they hear The Zandalari King's Daughter tell them what the hero did for them etc...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Join or be extinct.
    They have lost twice now. They have no room to talk shit

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Maybe just the Revantusk Tribe is willing to join up, and the Zandalari Trolls rally when they hear The Zandalari King's Daughter tell them what the hero did for them etc...
    There seems to be an outright short decisive civil war at one point, with Tananji winning.

Coming back here and reading all those cringey assumptions after watching the Horde Intro... all right, a few more people on my ignore list, lol.

How can people be so childish? X is stronger than Y, this is shit...!!!11 Am I surrounded by 10year olds?

Personally I really liked the Intro. I'm curious what this means for Saurfang.
    Last edited by Maarius; 2018-02-08 at 09:39 PM.

Join or be extinct.
    They have lost twice now. They have no room to talk shit
    You don't build lasting alliances with that kind of attitude though ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    How can people be so childish? X is stronger than Y, this is shit...!!!11 Am I surrounded by 10year olds?
    Worse. Modern nerd culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    Coming back here and reading all those cringey assumptions after watching the Horde Intro... all right, a few more people on my ignore list, lol.

Personally I really liked the Intro. I'm curious what this means for Saurfang.
    Talking power levels is fun, maybe you are the childish one for getting upset about it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Revantusks are with the Horde since Vanilla.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post

In any case, what I meant mainly was that if they ever do it, it's at least going to be a long time. They just gave us six new-ish races; they're not going to dump another handful on top of us for quite a while, if at all in Battle for Azeroth. My guess is that the next batch would be an expansion feature for the following expansion and would probably be less in number (six new allied races for many expansions would get to be an insane number). So we're probably looking at 2020 minimum for Vulpera.

People should be realistic about this.
    I realistically think this is not the case. Maybe I'm naive, but I fully expect more Allied races within BFA(as they've already stated this is the case twice now, even verifying the 7th allied race). I'm willing to be we'll get them every or almost every major content patch. It seems to be a new piece of content they intended to sprinkle throughout the expansions. 4 before the expansion, 2 at launch, more in following patches.
    Last edited by Renley; 2018-02-08 at 09:49 PM.