Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Talking power levels is fun, maybe you are the childish one for getting upset about it, lol.
    I mean - it is, I guess, in a vacuum. Albeit a bit "spergy."

The problem is that the accompanying culture at large has a tendency to become obsessives about it and place almost all of their focus on relative power levels instead of characterization, setting, world-building, theming, or logical storytelling.

And it usually becomes super-vitriolic and toxic despite not even being the main thing and connected to a silly franchise for basically-children/"families." Like, sometimes things are going to be expressed unevenly or not reflective of "factual" power levels because it's cooler that way or it's for narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Absolutely no chance? Riiiiight
    Well, Zul beat her without even trying.

He's by far the most dangerous of the NPCs in that scene.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, Zul beat her without even trying.

He's by far the most dangerous of the NPCs in that scene.
    I've got to say, I really love his indirect fighting style. No great feats of magic. Just being one step ahead of everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    You don't build lasting alliances with that kind of attitude though ;P
    Kill the leadership. Help the people.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I liked Zul as well. Obviously he's going to be a villain, but I hope he keeps this one step ahead style when he faces us, and doesn't suddenly go ''mwahaha crush mortals with my big old god tentacle!!''.

Still, makes you question how insanely flammable Stormwind is if one tiny torch somewhere is enough to engulf the entire place in flames within minutes. Also makes you wonder how much raw cutscene power Jaina suddenly gets, that she can freeze an entire party of lore characters into helplessness, including the PC and a ten thousand year old elven mage. No doubt she'll be back to a more normal level when the narrative no longer requires her to be a raid boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I liked Zul as well. Obviously he's going to be a villain, but I hope he keeps this one step ahead style when he faces us, and doesn't suddenly go ''mwahaha crush mortals with my big old god tentacle!!''.

Still, makes you question how insanely flammable Stormwind is if one tiny torch somewhere is enough to engulf the entire place in flames within minutes. Also makes you wonder how much raw cutscene power Jaina suddenly gets, that she can freeze an entire party of lore characters into helplessness, including the PC and a ten thousand year old elven mage. No doubt she'll be back to a more normal level when the narrative no longer requires her to be a raid boss.
    well she recived the thunder kings power back in MOP on IoT... not that Blizz would remember that
    This space could contain your signature.

10+ Year Old Account

Fire isn't a big deal but leaving it to spread generally doesn't end well for anyone. And No Jaina isn't being a raid boss.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Does make one wonder what kind of stone they used, since the fire somehow manages to spread to a stone pillar within seconds.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayzor View Post
    well she recived the thunder kings power back in MOP on IoT... not that Blizz would remember that
    She received a a fragment of the power the TK had not drained during the raid battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Does make one wonder what kind of stone they used, since the fire somehow manages to spread to a stone pillar within seconds.
    Yeah, on a second watch I saw that as well. Zul throws a torch near the harbor and the entire keep is going up in smokes five minutes after. Pretty sure if they knew ahead of time, the Horde could have just dropped a few firebombs from the eagles into the city and laughed all the way back to Orgrimmar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, on a second watch I saw that as well. Zul throws a torch near the harbor and the entire keep is going up in smokes five minutes after. Pretty sure if they knew ahead of time, the Horde could have just dropped a few firebombs from the eagles into the city and laughed all the way back to Orgrimmar.
    Doubtful, especially if Jaina was there. Long as Fire has oxygen the fire will keep going and really firebombing a city with civillians inside really isn't the best way to handle things.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I've lost count of the ammount of times I've infiltrated Stormwind in the last 2 expansions lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Doubtful, especially if Jaina was there. Long as Fire has oxygen the fire will keep going and really firebombing a city with civillians inside really isn't the best way to handle things.
    I was jesting at how easily the city caught fire. Mostly.

Deleted
    why is there no bfa feedback posted on official forums? not even one bug report lol. waste of alpha invite if you ask me

I was jesting at how easily the city caught fire. Mostly.
    With the revelation that buildings in vanilla were only modelled at the angles we needed to see them at, and how the entire world changed overnight with the Cataclysm, all that brick is probably just painted wood.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhode312 View Post
    why is there no bfa feedback posted on official forums? not even one bug report lol. waste of alpha invite if you ask me
    The first alpha wave is cor streamers and co. To advertise the game.

No fucking shit no one reports anything.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by rhode312 View Post
    1)People are playing right now, and the initial wave was VERY small.
    2)I've heard from several videos/streams that it's pretty refined right now with not many issues.
    3)Could be forums are locked for whatever reason.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    .. nothing like Suramar?
    Depends what you mean.

As in size?
    Both boralus and zuldazar are just as big if not bigger than suramar.

As in lvl cap specific zone?
    So far not.

Formerly known as Arafal

I mean, Sloot flat out jokingly slammed on his keyboard to indicate a fake bug report when bugs happened.

Everyone's aware no one gives a fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    .. nothing like Suramar?
    We haven't seen one yet, but that doesn't mean one isn't there. It might well be the other faction's island that becomes our new max level zone, or perhaps it has something to do with the war campaign. Or perhaps there is nothing of that style.

If there is something like that, I doubt we'd see it before the rest of the areas on Zandalar and Kul'Tiras are opened up.