Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Why do people think Vulpera are gonna be Alliance? They work with the Horde in questing. That'd be like the Nightborne debacle all over again, only worse because at least the Nightborne worked with BOTH Horde and Alliance.
    Not sure why people assume this other than they are a cute race, so that means Alliance.
    I think Horde have a leveling questline where the Vulpera live, but both sides will be fighting with the Vulpera to fight the Sethrak. Could see it going either way honestly. Keep in mind, the desert where the Vulpera lives isn't also a prison of sorts, a place where the Horde sends its criminals and outcasts. Could be the Vulpera are tired of the Horde's shit and want nothing to do with them, or if could be the Alliance also sends criminals/outcasts. These being the people the race isn't most associated with, I don't see them having a good view of either faction.
    If they join anyone, I personally hope that Blizzard does it like Pandaren and makes them a neutral race that can pick a side.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    The freakin Horde helps Tyrande and Malfurion who are Alliance faction leaders while we are in Val'sharah!
    No, it doesn't. It's not even there. The Player Character helps Tyrande and Malfurion, not the Horde.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, it doesn't. It's not even there. The Player Character helps Tyrande and Malfurion, not the Horde.
    Yes the HORDE characters help them. So what's your point?

Boy did Blizz open a can of worms by introducing allied races

So because you personally don't like something, an entire demographic got shafted? How cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    It seems Blizzard really dont want people to roll the Alliance with the set of the allied races.

The Horde got the best looking Zandalari race and badass Draenor Orcs with Nightborn and Highmountain races having the solid background and pretty cool new skins.

The Alliance got Draenei and dark skinned blood elves with zero backstory, Vulpera race that looks like a lame joke and hopefully the good looking Dark Iron dwarves.

And until some smart ass guy will come and say that Nightborn and Highmountain are just retextured NE and Tauren, i say no - Nightborn looks nothing like NE (unlike VE/BE), and new set of wide branched horns makes the whole big difference between King-Like elegant Highmountain taurens and usual clumsy fat-ass taurens, unlike Draenei/LF Draenei that only different in the eye color and couple new beards.

Blizzard wtf?
    I would trade the anorexic night elves (nightborne) anytime with the void elves. In horde, we dont even have one god damn race that has a nice posutre/upstraight. Tauren have nice posture but their head is pushed in front making all helms look stupid on them
    Orcs have curved backs.
    Trolls even worse.
    Blood elves, they stand straight but they have a gay posture.
    undead, not straight and small armor.
    Zandalari trolls, it looks like they will look fine but they dont wear boots. So you will 2 giant ugly toes flashing out of your armor making any xmog look stupid.

In alliance side you have Humans, Dwarf, Night elves, gnomes that have a perfect posutre. All you have to do is decide the size. Stop complaining man.

Mining goblins looking for treasure is VIOLENT???? What drugs are you taking? WOD was about an alternate reality/timeline where everyone is trying to kill the Iron Horde (you know the whole Horde = evil thing). Every other expansion has been Alliance centered where the Alliance are shown to be the "good guy" while the Horde is the "bad guy" or it has been that we (both Horde and Alliance) must help Alliance races to bring down some evil threatening to destroy the world. Seriously have you not played Legion at all? How much Horde representation is there compared to the Alliance representation? Again I point you to Tyrande and Malfurion who are Alliance faction leaders while we are in Val'sharah that BOTH factions help out. Why would a Horde member want to help out two Night Elves in the first place? Doesn't matter because you are forced to do so in Legion.
    Mining Goblins spells trouble, and giant explosives, the operation in Silithus was too large scale to be just about treasure and as Saurfang said nothing good ever comes out of Silithus, and not only are we in legion representing our CLASSES, not our FACTIONS, and we are doing it because 1 we need the tears of Elune, and 2 because adventurers will do any quest to make sure their doing something, and the Alliance focus in Legion makes sense, considering that during the end of MoP, and throughout the whole of WoD, Blizz owed us, it's also, along with Horde's extra cinematic from the 1st Broken Shore, is why there is a quest chain for alliance with absolutely none for Horde

Deleted
    Really. The most played allied race ingame is currently by far void elves.

Yes the HORDE characters help them. So what's your point?
    Two things. First, a Horde character isn't the Horde. Second, you're not there as a representative of the Horde, but as a representative of your faction agnostic class order. The only part of Legion where you're a representative of your faction is the Stormheim leveling questline.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Mining Goblins spells trouble, and giant explosives, the operation in Silithus was too large scale to be just about treasure and as Saurfang said nothing good ever comes out of Silithus, and not only are we in legion representing our CLASSES, not our FACTIONS, and we are doing it because 1 we need the tears of Elune, and 2 because adventurers will do any quest to make sure their doing something, and the Alliance focus in Legion makes sense, considering that during the end of MoP, and throughout the whole of WoD, Blizz owed us, it's also, along with Horde's extra cinematic from the 1st Broken Shore, is why there is a quest chain for alliance with absolutely none for Horde
    The whole Silithus mining was not "big trouble" as you claim. The Alliance didn't (and Horde doesn't either) know what the stuff is really for that the Goblins were digging up. The Alliance were sent to Silithus to slaughter the Goblins who were doing it. That's pretty damn evil no matter how you want to spin it. Your claim that Blizzard owed it to the Alliance to focus on Alliance people because of the end of MOP and all of WoD is completely invalid. The Horde was the focus of a boss to kill at the end of MoP and the Alliance only helped the trolls at the very end to over throw the "bad guy". WoD wasn't about helping the Horde at all. It was about killing Orcs who were trying to destroy the world. Not exactly what I would call putting the Horde in good light. The difference is in Legion, all characters help Alliance NPCs primarily during the whole damn expansion. If Tyrande needed the Tears of Elune, she should have rallied her Night Elves to help her. Also your whole "extra cinematic" is bullshit. The "extra cinematic" was Vol'jin dying and Sylvanas being made Warchief. The Alliance get a whole extra quest chain that awards a ton of AP that the Horde doesn't get.

The whole Silithus mining was not "big trouble" as you claim. The Alliance didn't (and Horde doesn't either) know what the stuff is really for that the Goblins were digging up. The Alliance were sent to Silithus to slaughter the Goblins who were doing it. That's pretty damn evil no matter how you want to spin it. Your claim that Blizzard owed it to the Alliance to focus on Alliance people because of the end of MOP and all of WoD is completely invalid. The Horde was the focus of a boss to kill at the end of MoP and the Alliance only helped the trolls at the very end to over throw the "bad guy". WoD wasn't about helping the Horde at all. It was about killing Orcs who were trying to destroy the world. Not exactly what I would call putting the Horde in good light. The difference is in Legion, all characters help Alliance NPCs primarily during the whole damn expansion. If Tyrande needed the Tears of Elune, she should have rallied her Night Elves to help her. Also your whole "extra cinematic" is bullshit. The "extra cinematic" was Vol'jin dying and Sylvanas being made Warchief. The Alliance get a whole extra quest chain that awards a ton of AP that the Horde doesn't get.
    Goblins + glowing crystals filled with powerful magic = people gonna die, and in WoD that's the thing, it was about ORCS, the draenei and other alliance races were basically tossed to the side, and here's the thing WE needed the tears of Elune, as far as I know Tyrande didn't, besides, her forces were busy defending against the Nightmare and we've pretty much proven that were pretty much guaranteed to get the job done, and their was nothing for the Horde to quest through akin to what the Alliance had

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Why do people think Vulpera are gonna be Alliance? They work with the Horde in questing. That'd be like the Nightborne debacle all over again, only worse because at least the Nightborne worked with BOTH Horde and Alliance.
    Ugh, I can already hear people saying "But the Alliance should have the cute fox people because they're cute!" just like the "The Alliance should have Nightborne because they look like Night Elves and the Horde should have Void Elves because they look like Blood Elves." arguments.

Kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    For me atleast, It would make more sense if they add Vulpera to alliance since they already use goblin skeleton.
    That makes no sense at all lol.

I hope the Alliance get the stupid furdouches.

Sethrak would fit the Horde so much better than a lame ass furry fetish race.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We have had 0 confirmation that the Horde gets Vulpera... also, we don't even know what happens with Dark Iron & Zandalari

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Hey there, I work for Blizzard..but..pssssttt...don't tell anyone. Yeah...tinfoil hat confirmed. We love Horde and don't want you to roll Alliance because....

...like WTF would be the reason? I mean...Seriously?
    Because Ion's secret lover plays a Horde Aff Lock. That explains every thing!!!!!!!!!111111

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    It seems Blizzard really dont want people to roll the Alliance with the set of the allied races.

The Horde got the best looking Zandalari race and badass Draenor Orcs with Nightborn and Highmountain races having the solid background and pretty cool new skins.

The Alliance got Draenei and dark skinned blood elves with zero backstory, Vulpera race that looks like a lame joke and hopefully the good looking Dark Iron dwarves.

And until some smart ass guy will come and say that Nightborn and Highmountain are just retextured NE and Tauren, i say no - Nightborn looks nothing like NE (unlike VE/BE), and new set of wide branched horns makes the whole big difference between King-Like elegant Highmountain taurens and usual clumsy fat-ass taurens, unlike Draenei/LF Draenei that only different in the eye color and couple new beards.

Blizzard wtf?
    What makes you think Alliance will get fox people assuming they even become a playable race in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    We have had 0 confirmation that the Horde gets Vulpera... also, we don't even know what happens with Dark Iron & Zandalari
    Dark Iron getting one of the best racials in the game IMO. I dig them.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Where is the source for this information? I'm having trouble locating it.

5+ Year Old Account
    yo if you don't want vulpera then give them over here to the horde. Goblins where supposed to be the 'small' race to counter gnomes but they're missing the cutesy part. + i need the ratchet and clank mogs sooo lets go

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde have have the Foxfolk. I'll take snake people any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Mantisfactory View Post
    I think it's pretty clear that Vulpera are being created to be the Gnomes of the Horde.
    ..isn't that the goblins?
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."