Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flabberly View Post
    Is it possible to enable the new personal loot option for dungeons only? It's not very helpful for raids and outdoor zones
    Right now no because the Person Loot Option filter pulls from the Blizzard API. It is incredibly slow especially when turning on and due to how it interacts with the Blizzard API extremely buggy. I turned it on/off about 6-8 times before it fully filtered everything and even then it didn't filter Dungeons & Raids. That's why it has a warning on it. We don't store any information to filter it ourselves. If we did make another Personal Loot filter it would affect everywhere rather than just certain areas due to how filters work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daktar View Post
    You need to refresh collections.
    Doesn't work with all items. Some, yes, but some still not collected even though they are equipped. Happens on multiple characters, all armor types, even after refreshing on all characters both in the previous version and 1.4.8.

It's amazing, my only problem is that it's hard to see opened branches(?), when I have multiple instances opened it's kinda hard to manage where is what.
    Also I can't find an option to disable legacy things, obviously I can't get them but I don't want to disable completionist mode thing.

Dreamwalker's Cloak is showing as not collected for me. I have tried refreshed collections, disabling all addons except for allthethings, and clearing the cache.
    “A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever.”
    ― Shigeru Miyamoto

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemigodRyan View Post
    Dreamwalker's Cloak is showing as not collected for me. I have tried refreshed collections, disabling all addons except for allthethings, and clearing the cache.
    You got a screenshot of this happening after 1.4.9b?

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

“A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever.”
    ― Shigeru Miyamoto

Quote Originally Posted by DemigodRyan View Post
    It's not going to show as collected because when I added world quest items they weren't all available at the time. So I haven't added them. I'm adding it tonight so in the next release it'll check off as Collected.

Easiest way to see if it's a bug or not is turn on "Show All The Things Sources" if you don't see a location like "ATT -> Zones -> Broken Shore -> World Quests" then it's not added and we need to add it. We are currently in the works to make sure at least every item is in at least once and didn't get overlooked (in this case a few WQ cloaks that seem to be popping up now).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    if you don't see a location like "ATT -> Zones -> Broken Shore -> World Quests" then it's not added and we need to add it.
    That seems to be the issue with my items as well. I went through all my characters and found these other items

Wardbreaker Legplates (WQ plate)
    Boots of Artful Dodging (Rogue Vault Ticket)
    Ferocious Gladiator and Combatant items (Legion Season 4)

The PVP items are correctly removed from the Main List when Show Collected Items is disabled, but tooltip still states Not Collected.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    That seems to be the issue with my items as well. I went through all my characters and found these other items

Wardbreaker Legplates (WQ plate)
    Boots of Artful Dodging (Rogue Vault Ticket)
    Ferocious Gladiator and Combatant items (Legion Season 4)

The PVP items are correctly removed from the Main List when Show Collected Items is disabled, but tooltip still states Not Collected.
    Wardbreaaker Legplates - One of the special WQ items that aren't defined by any zone and needed to pop up before I could see them
    Boots of Artful Dodging - When they went through and added lockboxes and stuff I thought this was added, turns out I was wrong and it needs to be
    Season 2, 4 PvP Gear for Legion isn't added currently because the Item Sets category has those pieces listed for the ensemble. I'm working on refining some sections of thee addon for PvP and they just aren't in yet.

Yeah, these items I'll work on getting in for the next release, but for now as long as you have earned them according to Blizzard in the next release you'll get credit for it. So it's up to you if you want to keep/vendor/disenchant

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    So it's up to you if you want to keep/vendor/disenchant
    Oh, that's why I'm running more than one addon. As mentioned earlier, Can I Mog It show my stuff as collected just fine, and a manual check of the transmog tab confirms it, so I usually get rid of unwanted stuff as soon as it's been learned. These were just things I happen to have that said Not Collected and found it weird, since they all are.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Oh, that's why I'm running more than one addon. As mentioned earlier, Can I Mog It show my stuff as collected just fine, and a manual check of the transmog tab confirms it, so I usually get rid of unwanted stuff as soon as it's been learned. These were just things I happen to have that said Not Collected and found it weird, since they all are.
    Understandable. We have a list of all of the items not in there and a couple of us are going through them all. The problem is Blizzard classifies a lot of white / greys / holiday items as different things so we have to flag them as not collectible.

Having weird freezes whenever something new is being added to collections - right before the sound plays. Also, turning off the auto mini-list setting causes even more freezes when I hover over anything that has a ATT tooltip available. Any idea what could cause this?
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

I've come across a couple of instances of items being listed as shared appearances that probably shouldn't be that way. Meatface, for example, is a two-hander where Black Water is a one-hander, so learning one won't give the other. With Hyperion/Fiery Chain, one is plate and the other is mail.

if that might be because of my settings, here they are - i.imgur.com/b7si49T.jpg - please let me know what I have checked that I shouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by camicio View Post
    I've come across a couple of instances of items being listed as shared appearances that probably shouldn't be that way. Meatface, for example, is a two-hander where Black Water is a one-hander, so learning one won't give the other. With Hyperion/Fiery Chain, one is plate and the other is mail.

if that might be because of my settings, here they are - i.imgur.com/b7si49T.jpg - please let me know what I have checked that I shouldn't
    Shared Appearances isn't anything on our end. Those are all pulled from Blizzard. Blizzard shows them sharing appearances because they do, but however as you mentioned they don't unlock each other which is reflected in ATT.

I was looking for a replacement for the buggy Monar's addon, and I gave this a try.

I don't get it. I justb want it to tell me if I need to collect any appearances. Why is it showing me a big orange cross when the tooltip itself says "learned from another appearance"? Why say "you haven't learned this piece of loot from this boss" when the tooltip literally says I don't need to?

I can't imagine anything more pointless than farming a boss for months for a piece I learned from another piece. And I don't even see a tickbox option to fix it.

Thanks anyway, but I'll stick to Monar's. At least it says "you've cleared this raid", instead of ATT saying "you've cleared this raid... but farm it anyway because even though you learned all the appearances, you learned them elsewhere, so let's pretend they didn;t count."

Quote Originally Posted by thottstation View Post
    I was looking for a replacement for the buggy Monar's addon, and I gave this a try.

I don't get it. I justb want it to tell me if I need to collect any appearances. Why is it showing me a big orange cross when the tooltip itself says "learned from another appearance"? Why say "you haven't learned this piece of loot from this boss" when the tooltip literally says I don't need to?

I can't imagine anything more pointless than farming a boss for months for a piece I learned from another piece. And I don't even see a tickbox option to fix it.

Thanks anyway, but I'll stick to Monar's. At least it says "you've cleared this raid", instead of ATT saying "you've cleared this raid... but farm it anyway because even though you learned all the appearances, you learned them elsewhere, so let's pretend they didn;t count."
    Uncheck Completionist Mode. Completionist mode means you want to collect every single item (Which is ALL THE THINGS). By unchecking it you activate Unique mode which means you only care about an appearance.

Some items are like that because the piece you do know is either A) Faction Specific B) Class Specific or C) Race Specific and can't be used by your current toon.

This addon is literally called ALL THE THINGS. If you only care about appearances and not collecting everything, just use something like Can I Mog It.

10+ Year Old Account

Turn off Completionist Mode. It's the one checkbox with a different color in the main settings window.

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

Deleted
    Regarding the LFR item "Twisted Treasures of the Vale", from Siege of Orgrimmar:
    You have in your remarks, "Please let us know if you get any of these items, since wowhead lists them as unavailable".

The box itself i think you cannot get anymore. Since you always get 1 item in loot from the bosses now, and if you roll you get either gold or an item directly.

However, i *did* get one of the items from that box as loot from actual trash in LFR today. I got http://www.wowhead.com/item=105820/m...ackling-gloves these on my paladin from trash towards Malkorok.
    So since it's mail on paladin i cannot learn the transmog. And with 1 in 20 mobs actually giving anything from trash in LFR the chances on getting your stuff is REALLY REALLY low, but in theory it is possible to get the items from that chest still ..

Make of this what you will, just supplying some feedback on your request.

---

Edit: also found a small flaw. Throne of Thunder LFR, Ji-Kun: the tier leggings for Crackling protector lists the Normal mode legs (for Resto Shaman). It links the 522 version, should be the 502
    Last edited by mmoce02695a3d4; 2018-02-21 at 01:07 AM.