BM opener question

So during the opener (beast mastery), while Bestial Wrath is active, I have been spamming as many CS+KC combos as I can while keeping Dire Beast at one charge. Is that correct or should Dire Beast be completely ignored during Bestial Wrath?

Cheers

Deleted
    always empty, it buffs your cobra shot and you avoid capping charges in dire beast

dire beast doesnt buff cobra shot. and i already said i avoided capping charges of dire beast. thanks for your reply but it didnt help any

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmuscle View Post
    dire beast doesnt buff cobra shot. and i already said i avoided capping charges of dire beast. thanks for your reply but it didnt help any
    way of the cobra causes dire beast to buff cobra shot

"Cobra shot deals 10% increased damage for every pet or guardian you have active"

If your dire beast doesn't Buff your Cobra shot, you might have no clue about BM either have specced wrong

Assuming, you play the Stomp/OwtP build, you still waste cooldown of Dire Beast, cause when you are sitting on 1 charge and get a Wild Call Proc (which happens frequently with this build), you don't reset the ful duration, since it's already recharged a bit.

If you play Dire Frenzy (especially without OwtP), you can sit on 1 charge in favor of keeping up the DF buff on the pet stacked for longer or to get more CS + KC combos inside BW (especially with T20 2p).

Regarding opener in general: there's a section in the IV guide, which covers this quite good.

what is the "IV guide"?

that says nothing about the original question i asked but thanks anyways.

that says nothing about the original question i asked but thanks anyways.
    Why doesn't it tell you anything about your question? It tells you to open with:

AMoC -> BW -> DB -> KC -> DB -> TT and then proceed with normal rotaion, which is covered at the start of the section. It's also stated that Killer Cobra doesn't alter the priority list.

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-...owns-abilities

Edit: switched 2nd DB and TT, since I had it wrong at first.
    Last edited by andreasels; 2018-02-09 at 09:56 AM.

its funny, people say "its in the guide" but then they cant actually answer the question themselves. no, the question i asked is not covered anywhere in that iv article.

its funny, people say "its in the guide" but then they cant actually answer the question themselves. no, the question i asked is not covered anywhere in that iv article.
    Of course it is. Look at the priority list: DB is always higher than Cobra Shot, so you should spend all charges.

Quote Originally Posted by andreasels View Post
    Why doesn't it tell you anything about your question? It tells you to open with:

AMoC -> BW -> DB -> KC -> TT -> DB and then proceed with normal rotaion, which is covered at the start of the section. It's also stated that Killer Cobra doesn't alter the priority list.

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-...owns-abilities
    Why would you cast TT before second DB?

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Why would you cast TT before second DB?
    My mistake, switch them around ofc. Wasn't really paying attention as I copied it from the guide. There's a parenthesis saying to use TT after the 2nd DB.

All the people above say you should spend all charges following the rotation. The thing is, somehow you don't like the answers and decide to ignore them

They're probably doing so based off the assumption you have no idea dire beast buffs cobra shot, that is a bit worrying - therefore refer to the guide if you don't know the class.

They did answer it. Also, if you have a guide why can't you look it up yourself, why do you need someone else to do it for you?
    And yes, it's in the guide.