Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    That's not true!

Survival Hunters have already gone through a, frankly, huge revamp and are now about 40% more interesting than the Mongoose Bite Spam.

I'm -excited- to play a Zandalari Huntress now that my Zandadin dreams have been ruthlessly cut down...
    Small revamp of one spec won't spark as much discussion as a new location.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Introducing another 'Paladin' race would have been the perfect opportunity to actually differentiate these new Paladins and that of the existing races more. Especially since as of now, Sunwalkers basically have to identify via their mog: something sun-related, but not too "goody-two-shoes-bright", and in lack of that, fire. I personally use mostly DK pieces with golden/fiery highlights and spell effects.
    The problem is they wanted to get away from differentiating the Paladins because of the work involved and balance things etc. Remember when Blood Elf Paladins had different seals and spell effects? Doing that for all races because they have "different" Paladins, while I do think it would be cool, is just too much of a resource investment for, in their eyes, the perceived reward.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Small revamp of one spec won't spark as much discussion as a new location.
    I think it's a bit more than small... They're becoming melee-range hybrid which is kind of awesome!

Also there's new animations. Frankly the Chaos Bolt for Destruction Warlocks looks fucking siiiiiiick.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by axi0m View Post
    The problem is they wanted to get away from differentiating the Paladins because of the work involved and balance things etc. Remember when Blood Elf Paladins had different seals and spell effects? Doing that for all races because they have "different" Paladins, while I do think it would be cool, is just too much of a resource investment for, in their eyes, the perceived reward.
    Not gameplay, just lore and spell effects, even if just different shades of gold/orange, maybe different names. Like the mounts, only slighly more involved.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Not gameplay, just lore and spell effects, even if just different shades of gold/orange, maybe different names. Like the mounts, only slighly more involved.
    Yea that's the bulk of the reasoning they stopped doing that because of the investment for differing spell effects. They require A LOT of effort.
    Last edited by axi0m; 2018-02-09 at 01:46 PM.
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

does anyone know some good streamers with Alpha content?

so far I follow

-) Nobbel87
    -) Bellular
    -) Asmongold
    -) Toweliee

anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post

so far I follow

-) Nobbel87
    -) Bellular
    -) Asmongold
    -) Toweliee

anyone else?
    I can't tolerate most WoW streamers, but I watched Slootbag for a bit on Alpha launch and he didn't horribly irritate me like most of the others do. Also not sure what Bajheera is up to these days but he's a cool dude, never watched him stream though so not sure on how his streams go.
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    How the hell am I suppose to interpret this?

Trying to figure out when to take a 2 week vacation for BfA launch, the boss is negging me to give him dates by the end of this month - is late/mid Sept a safe bet or it'll actually come out this summer?
    I'm just going to say that Legion also had the "safe date" on september 21st.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'm just going to say that Legion also had the "safe date" on september 21st.
    WoD said December 20th and came out November 13th

Deleted

so far I follow

-) Nobbel87
    -) Bellular
    -) Asmongold
    -) Toweliee

anyone else?
    -Not streamer material
    -Never streams
    -Overrated
    -Annoying

People that are actually enjoyable to watch imo?
    - Preach
    - Slootbag

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    And when the warchief says jump off this cliff without slow fall, make sure to leave your mount behind.
    *yawn*

Anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    -Not streamer material
    -Never streams
    -Overrated
    -Annoying
    who? all of the ones I mentioned?? O_o

Deleted
    who? all of the ones I mentioned?? O_o
    I think each line represents said streamer, which is correct interpretation of them tho

Quote Originally Posted by adqo View Post
    I think each line represents said streamer, which is correct interpretation of them tho
    Well I don't know that many, that's why I'm asking.

Different tastes are different.

Well I don't know that many, that's why I'm asking.

Different tastes are different.
    You dont have many choices. Slootbag is the best choice for proper gameplay, only tank pov though.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Lol I like that there's a quest called "Out Like Flynn" in the alliance starting experience...this will trigger some people.

http://bfa.wowhead.com/quest=47098/out-like-flynn

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    You dont have many choices. Slootbag is the best choice for proper gameplay, only tank pov though.
    I find it disappointing that all the big streamers play tanks - I mean, I get it from a group and leadership perspective, but tanks just are the most boring role in wow and they're not that fun to watch either. Asmongold only plays warrior, plus...it's Asmongold (he can be very hit or miss).

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Lol I like that there's a quest called "Out Like Flynn" in the alliance starting experience...this will trigger some people.

http://bfa.wowhead.com/quest=47098/out-like-flynn

- - - Updated - - -

I find it disappointing that all the big streamers play tanks - I mean, I get it from a group and leadership perspective, but tanks just are the most boring role in wow and they're not that fun to watch either. Asmongold only plays warrior, plus...it's Asmongold (he can be very hit or miss).
    Why would that trigger people?

7+ Year Old Account
    I’ve been loving Nobbel’s stream whenever it’s up. He’s willing to take his time looking for minor changes in the world that he knows most other streamers can’t be arsed to.

And he’s like an encyclopedia with lore, which is entertaining.

RE: “Out Like Flynn” . . . Michael Flynn in the US.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    -Not streamer material
    -Never streams
    -Overrated
    -Annoying

People that are actually enjoyable to watch imo?
    - Preach
    - Slootbag

- - - Updated - - -

*yawn*

Anything else?
    - Preach - the most annoying person on the planet that would be on my list of people to whack first if I ever had that kind of power.
    - Slootbag - hes cool

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    - Preach - the most annoying person on the planet that would be on my list of people to whack first if I ever had that kind of power.
    - Slootbag - hes cool
    Preach is probably the best of the lot - he gets more in depth without being number crunchy in depth, his criticism are generally good and thought out, and he's pretty funny as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Preach is probably the best of the lot - he gets more in depth without being number crunchy in depth, his criticism are generally good and thought out, and he's pretty funny as well.
    Guess thats where we differ in opinion :P.

Hes not funny at all, his criticism is a bunch of moaning and whining and he puts out the same video 3/4 times before people notice.
    Worst WoW streamer/youtuber I've ever seen and like I said. Would love to punch him in the face.