Thread: Season 6 end?

Season 6 end?

Hi,

does anyone know when legion season 6 may end?

Quote Originally Posted by traut View Post
    Hi,

does anyone know when legion season 6 may end?
    No idea so far.
    Whatever...

Deleted
    There should be a 2 weeks notice by now, but they probably realised that they have no clue on how to stretch seasons so it could be half a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    77 days is next Tuesday. Since they're stretching them out till BFA now, probably beginning to mid March

Little annoying since I'd really like to know if the last title is worth putting in the time for but seeing how the prestige is gonna be in the future, probably doesn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    77 days is next Tuesday. Since they're stretching them out till BFA now, probably beginning to mid March

Little annoying since I'd really like to know if the last title is worth putting in the time for but seeing how the prestige is gonna be in the future, probably doesn't matter
    ^ they can only do one more season (s7) before bfa so they have to stretch it. Ironic how they talked for months on how seasons were gonna be shorter and then they can’t even follow through because it’s too much work to replace season name on generic gear and run a script to start another season.

Deleted
    It would remove the incentive to do the latest raid tier if you could get higher level pvp gear at this point, so I guess they'll wait a bit longer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    ^ they can only do one more season (s7) before bfa so they have to stretch it. Ironic how they talked for months on how seasons were gonna be shorter and then they can’t even follow through because it’s too much work to replace season name on generic gear and run a script to start another season.
    Obviously this doesn't mean they have to follow through with it. But, if I recall, PvP nameplate prestige symbols were data mined up to prestige 33. That would indicate potential plans for two more seasons.

Regardless, I'm interested in seeing what the mount reward will be the next season. No more unicorn recolors left. I'm hoping for a nice payoff, maybe a stormdrake or something legion related.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Obviously this doesn't mean they have to follow through with it. But, if I recall, PvP nameplate prestige symbols were data mined up to prestige 33. That would indicate potential plans for two more seasons.
    On the other hand they had Prestige achievements up to 29 on the PTR that never made it live, nor do those achievements show up on the BFA alpha. Not saying they can't hotfix 'em in, but it seems they plan on season 7 not introducing more prestige levels and stopping with 25.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    On the other hand they had Prestige achievements up to 29 on the PTR that never made it live, nor do those achievements show up on the BFA alpha. Not saying they can't hotfix 'em in, but it seems they plan on season 7 not introducing more prestige levels and stopping with 25.
    True. But given BfA isn't until August at the earliest, I very much doubt we're going to have a season last what? 9, 10 months? Particularly when all of them so far this expansion have been about 2 months and change.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    True. But given BfA isn't until August at the earliest, I very much doubt we're going to have a season last what? 9, 10 months? Particularly when all of them so far this expansion have been about 2 months and change.
    Oh for sure not. The longest season in Legion has been 15 weeks (season 2). Even if they stick with that, that'd be season 7 at March 13 and ending near the end of June or the start of July. And thats keeping within the season lengths of legion (11-15 weeks). Every season cycle has been longer at the end of the expansion. Not to mention there are no rated seasons happening when the pre-expansion patch hits, so if expac is in August, having the final season run ~15 weeks into July and having prepatch start is fine.

People thinking we're gonna have super long seasons and how they could fix it with a season 8 aren't looking at the timelines reasonably.

Good thing that I have to wait until after Season 7 until I can claim my elite gear lol.

Regardless, I'm interested in seeing what the mount reward will be the next season. No more unicorn recolors left. I'm hoping for a nice payoff, maybe a stormdrake or something legion related.
    oh god I completely forgot about the prestige thing ... I mean I highly doubt they will do a season 8 but I sure as hell hope if they do that no more prestige levels are added

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Good thing that I have to wait until after Season 7 until I can claim my elite gear lol.
    embrace the RNG ............................. ><