7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Guess thats where we differ in opinion :P.

Hes not funny at all, his criticism is a bunch of moaning and whining and he puts out the same video 3/4 times before people notice.
    Worst WoW streamer/youtuber I've ever seen and like I said. Would love to punch him in the face.
    Have to agree with this...
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Hes not funny at all, his criticism is a bunch of moaning and whining and he puts out the same video 3/4 times before people notice.
    Worst WoW streamer/youtuber I've ever seen and like I said. Would love to punch him in the face.
    That's pretty much every wow youtuber though. Bellular just puts out content on everything, Asmongold and Heelvsbabyface do rants, and Taliesen do a bit of both. Preach also does a bit of both, so not sure how it's any worse.

As a streamer, Preach doesn't whine - he actually goes through the quests, reads them out (even though he's not a lore guy), and just generally seems to have fun without the extra baggage of 13-year old humor that comes with a Asmongold/Sodapoppin, etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    I’ve been loving Nobbel’s stream whenever it’s up. He’s willing to take his time looking for minor changes in the world that he knows most other streamers can’t be arsed to.

And he’s like an encyclopedia with lore, which is entertaining.
    TBH Towelliee also does a fair bit of that too, ofc he can't get through every request.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    I’ve been loving Nobbel’s stream whenever it’s up. He’s willing to take his time looking for minor changes in the world that he knows most other streamers can’t be arsed to.

And he’s like an encyclopedia with lore, which is entertaining.

RE: “Out Like Flynn” . . . Michael Flynn in the US.
    Has nothing to do with current political scandal, outside of the same last name. It has to do with the actor, Errol Flynn and the saying "In like Flynn".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_like_Flynn
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

I'm surprised there isn't much talk about Bajheera, though not sure if he's even relevant anymore, I don't go out of my way to watch him but also haven't seen anything pop up recently about him either. I thought he was pretty awesome.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    That's pretty much every wow youtuber though. Bellular just puts out content on everything, Asmongold and Heelvsbabyface do rants, and Taliesen do a bit of both. Preach also does a bit of both, so not sure how it's any worse.

As a streamer, Preach doesn't whine - he actually goes through the quests, reads them out (even though he's not a lore guy), and just generally seems to have fun without the extra baggage of 13-year old humor that comes with a Asmongold/Sodapoppin, etc.
    Bellular is the 2nd worst WoW youtuber on the planet with Heelvsbabyface being the 3rd place finisher.
    They would also be on my punch in the face list.

Asmon is just a redneck american living in his moms house attic with the most disgusting room you'll ever see. Not even sure why people watch him.

The only wow streamer/youtuber that is actually good is Slootbag. Hes positive and informative and leaves all that negative moaning and whining out of his stream. Doesn't get hung up on bullshit and just enjoys him self.
    If I had to pick a nr2 it would probably be djarll because she has a good pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Look, while the standard mages might indeed be more powerful than standard footsoldiers, the strongest warriors are not to be trifled with, since they themselves wield powerful magic. They make use of enchanted weapons and armor, and wield, perhaps, some kind of inner magic, (perhaps Spirit?) to accomplish feats such as heroic leaps. Take, for example, the canon Battlelord,whoever it is.
    Sure, if you take a Grommash vs some random mage or shaman he will win, But pit him against Gul'dan in a straight up fight and he doesn't get to swing his axe once.

Deleted

You sound like a pathetic cuck

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Off-topic but whenever I see your Avatar it reminds me that I should get around to catching up on One Piece at some point.
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Guess me and Preach have that one thing in common then.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    WoD said December 20th and came out November 13th
    I think the most extreme was one of the SC2 expansions with around 2 months before the given date.

Either way, end of september will likely put you quite a bit behind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Has nothing to do with current political scandal, outside of the same last name. It has to do with the actor, Errol Flynn and the saying "In like Flynn".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_like_Flynn
    Totally agree with you. Blizzard wouldn't address anything like that anyways. I was just replying to the dude above me who asked why people might be upset by the quest name. :')

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    does anyone know some good streamers with Alpha content?

so far I follow

-) Nobbel87
    -) Bellular
    -) Asmongold
    -) Toweliee

anyone else?
    If you can get over the fact that he basically repeats everything twice, Preach is pretty decent to watch.
    Used to like Nobbel, but since he's been established as the "Lore guy" he became so incredibly smug.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    WoD said December 20th and came out November 13th
    How long it will take people to realize that "before December 20th"="Fall" and "before September 20th"="Summer"? It's not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by axi0m View Post
    Off-topic but whenever I see your Avatar it reminds me that I should get around to catching up on One Piece at some point.
    You definetly should. capone is basically what Gallywix should be (aside from the devil fruit)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    does anyone know some good streamers with Alpha content?

so far I follow

-) Nobbel87
    -) Bellular
    -) Asmongold
    -) Toweliee

anyone else?
    Out of those I would say Nobbel and asmongold are good, aside from that there is Sodapoppin and Preach, also Crendor is good.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    You definetly should. capone is basically what Gallywix should be (aside from the devil fruit)

- - - Updated - - -

Out of those I would say Nobbel and asmongold are good, aside from that there is Sodapoppin and Preach, also Crendor is good.
    He's a decent guy, but his voice makes me really sleepy.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Yea I stopped watching when the filler after Doflamingo started. So I've got like 200+ episodes to catch up on?
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    How long it will take people to realize that "before December 20th"="Fall" and "before September 20th"="Summer"? It's not that hard.
    Pretty much. Legion was also a summer release and had September 21st as the date but released 3 weeks "earlier".
    Inb4 "BUT SUMMER ENDS WITH AUGUST HURR DURRR".

Blizz is obviously using the astronomical calendar based on solstices/equinoxes. Makes it easier if they use that than some definition that varies from country to country and age group to age group.

Quote Originally Posted by axi0m View Post
    Yea I stopped watching when the filler after Doflamingo started. So I've got like 200+ episodes to catch up on?
    Read the Manga. Saves you from the filler crap and is way ahead of the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Pretty much. Legion was also a summer release and had September 21st as the date but released 3 weeks "earlier".
    Inb4 "BUT SUMMER ENDS WITH AUGUST HURR DURRR".

Blizz is obviously using the astronomical calendar based on solstices/equinoxes. Makes it easier if they use that than some definition that varies from country to country and age group to age group.
    Actually, it’s based on business quarters in which the second quarter ends in September. At least traditionally that’s what they have done.