10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Ohh I don't know, Louise is a bit to much Tsun compared to those two.
    But you get Siesta which helps balance her out.

Tsundere national anthem

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Death march:
    http://shrani.si/f/21/s8/30yLT0Gc/wa...rch-kara-h.png
    ....well took a few episodes to get to this part.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Huh. Just marathoned season one of Spice and Wolf in one night. Between that and absolutely loving Toradora, I think I realized I just have a thing for tsunderes.
    I rather like Holo because she's more than just a regular tsundere. I had a big post on this back when we were doing the thread re-watch but it comes down to how her reasons for being distant aren't simply trying to be hard-to-catch.

Holo is too good for this world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, Yuru Camp is super comfy. Still needs more of Rin's friend though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yuru Camp 06 - Never realize until now, Aoi has a weird smile. Another appearance of Saitou, still no camp time with her, although it's definitely hinted at.

Speaking of Spice and Wolf, there's something so adorable about Holo petting her own tail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I noticed Aoi's strange smile in the second or third episode. Not sure what that's about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    "The Genki girl is usually best girl."

Truer words have never been spoken.

~~~HAI~~~

I am here for Sj-sama, an UnifiedDivide-chan uwu

Hopefully he actually watched this by now!
    Last edited by Misjudged Maaanwell; 2018-02-10 at 02:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Attack on Titan Chapter 102

The hype train is still rolling!

It saddens me that Udo is apparently dead. I was hoping that perhaps the doctors would be able to wrap his fractured skull, but alas, the realities of triage. This is wishful thinking on my part, but perhaps Udo will be injected with titan serum and placed in a holding pen, until he can either be cured or a titan warrior captured with which to feed him... let's not kid ourselves folks; he's dead. I'm frustrated when likable characters like Udo are created just to be killed off for shock value. Udo DID add to the story; he showed that not everyone on the other side were jackasses. He was quite moral for a titan-warrior, and quite level-headed. Unlike Sofia and Gabi...

I'm going to have to agree with Mikasa on this one. Paradis is in a do-or-die situation and must eliminate their enemies (those who would attack the island) quickly, but that is absolutely no excuse for what he did. We know that Eren could have killed Willy without causing the obscene collateral damage he did. Even if he thought that the military officers in the stands needed to be eliminated (to catch the Warhammer Titan before it could transform), he still didn't need to freaking kick up cement blocks or belly flop on top of several rows of civilians and residential buildings. I commend the Survey Corp for their bravery, but careless and wanton destruction is not something to be praised.

The fact that Eren did not hesitate to bite down on the Warhammer Titan's crystallized body implies that he knew he would be able to break through the crystal. The only way he'd know this is if he tried to eat Annie's crystallized form and succeeded. She wasn't a major character anyways, and pretty heavily under-developed. Ymir held a similar role as a minor character in the story who died off-screen. I'm not holding my breath for Annie's return.

The Survey Corp are setting up lights all around the ghetto. Sounds like they are trying to signal something. We've seen that zeppelins exist in this world, so it is possible that the Survey Corp may be trying to direct a landing zone for reinforcements. I've heard it theorized that it's a target for Armin to aim for, jumping out of a plane/zeppelin and transforming over the ghetto. I doubt this for several reasons. First, it has already been shown that titan-warriors can survive the kinetic energy blast of the Colossal titan (as seen in Shingashima). This means that the only other military target would be the ground forces, which have been established to be irrelevant until reinforcements arrive. Thirdly, said reinforcements will take a considerable amount of time to arrive. The battle will have been over by the time they do. Fourth, there are still tens of thousands of fellow Eldians and innocent Marleyans in the area. It would be counter-intuitive to further alienate and eliminate your only potential allies on the mainland (besides the other nations which oppose Marley). Finally, unless Armin has been subjected to major offscreen character development, then it will not be in character for him to do this.

All of the Survey Corp are equipped to deal with and evade enemy infantry. Considering that all of the titans on the island would have been cleared out by this point, as well as Marley only having a handful of titan-warriors, this makes sense as there is no need to train specifically to fight titans. Their 3DMG will prove useful in dealing with ground forces. It seems that Levi is the designated titan-slayer, which also makes sense as he is by far the most experienced at dealing with warriors. That said, it is still somewhat triumphant, and at the same time sad, that the badass crew which was created to fight titans has outlived it's purpose (yes, they are defending Marley, but I'm talking from the standpoint of someone who saw these people as premiere titan slayers, not navy seals).

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    ~~~HAI~~~

I am here for Sj-sama uwu

Hopefully he actually watched this by now!
    Dropped on ep1

watched, was bretty gud

10+ Year Old Account
    Season 2 of Spice and Wolf done. Not enough Holo, got bored of the trade talk stuff. There's a point where she doesn't even appear for two episodes. Like, take away the reason the show is good, and see what happens. Solid idea writers. The ending was also somewhat unsatisfying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Man, Yuru Camp is super comfy. Still needs more of Rin's friend though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yuru Camp 06 - Never realize until now, Aoi has a weird smile. Another appearance of Saitou, still no camp time with her, although it's definitely hinted at.
    I'm going to take a guess that Saitou will join for the final camping of the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lulz:

Star Platium owned pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Dropped on ep1

watched, was bretty gud
    \o/

whats next on your rec list. i have a torn acl an am bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Nendoroid? Those suck.
    Get this instead:
    https://myfigurecollection.net/item/581703