Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by digichi View Post
    sethraks can't even fit through doorways bruh
    [citation needed]

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    This is true...

But I'd love a race with very low sexual dimorphism, and it's not like the Alliance doesn't have slaves and Trolls didn't give up cannibalism!
    The slaving Faithless aren't the only faction of sethrak, though. They're the ones who lost their way when they turned their backs on Sethraliss. The others, who still revere her, don't seem to practice slavery or cannibalism.

The only problem I see is that it would be a nightmare to make helms fit their heads, but they can just not make helms visible for the Sethrak, I wouldn't care personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipnos14 View Post
    The only problem I see is that it would be a nightmare to make helms fit their heads, but they can just not make helms visible for the Sethrak, I wouldn't care personally.
    It really wouldn’t look any worse than helms on male Worgen currently do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    Looks awesome to me, reminds me of vertigo from Primal rage
    After watching the way they move I'm starting to come around to liking them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    thse are not naga, naga could still happen, but this is a race that is made for land, so the legs makes sense, and i like them and think they would be great, sadly i would assume they would go horde so...

But i am still 100% sure naga would work, just if they will happen is the question.
    Some people think the fox people will go Horde so if that happens you may get the snake people.

This has more credibility than the faceless ones as a playable race.

Can you imagine that dude doing a rising sun kick?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
    Can you imagine that dude doing a rising sun kick?
    While I highly doubt they would become monks it would be cool if they were but as they are right now its not gonna work maybe if blizz will resize their necks or something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    They use the female Worgen body.........female Worgen can wear armour.
    They have also added a few things xD That head won't fit in a helmet as it is now xD
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    They have also added a few things xD That head won't fit in a helmet as it is now xD
    Are you completely ignoring the images provided in this thread?

The head is NOT the frill.

Last edited by mmocd2f4dc063e; 2018-02-09 at 06:06 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Imagine a humanoid giraff with a long neck. Sure, you can put a helmet on it, but it would look dumb with the long neck. Same thing here. You might be able to put it on it, but the neck just completly removes the wholeness of all the armor. That is what i mean with you not being able to put a helmet on it. It would look wierd.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Imagine a humanoid giraff with a long neck. Sure, you can put a helmet on it, but it would look dumb with the long neck. Same thing here. You might be able to put it on it, but the neck just completly removes the wholeness of all the armor. That is what i mean with you not being able to put a helmet on it. It would look wierd.
    In YOUR opinion, we even have Sethrak models WITH helmets on -_-

There's this awesome transmog function called hide helmet. 90% of Worgen players know and love it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cradix View Post
    Spoken by someone that has no clue what they're talking about. Attach points eliminate any "software programmer's nightmare" by pre-existing.
    "Attach points bro"
    Well you clearly have a lot of experience, mind giving Blizzard some pointers?

- - - Updated - - -

I'VE BEEN WRONG THIS WHOLE TIME! IT LOOKS PERFECT!

I shall become a furry and join the crusade of kicking and screaming until we get what we demand!!
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    I shall become a furry and join the crusade of kicking and screaming until we get what we demand!!
    Is everything ok?

"Attach points bro"
    Well you clearly have a lot of experience, mind giving Blizzard some pointers?
    More experience than you, clearly. Then again, I've actually bothered to learn how attaching models to skeletons works, instead of flippantly talking out of my ass like you seem keen to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Go away lol. Non-bipedal snakes will never happen
    And these guys will never happen either because hats and hoods would be an absurd clipping mess.

Also the females don't have an overtly sexualized model and we can't have that.
    Last edited by Oneirophobia; 2018-02-09 at 06:38 PM.

[QUOTE=Snes;48856838]

hahaha nailed it, when hes rite hes rite
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

7+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

Ignoring your furry tantrum aside, you really think Blizz is gonna slap em on just like that and throw em out there and further more if we dont ask for stuff Blizz will never know what people want.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    This will never stop, does it? Blizzard should stop making npc races, because now every npc race is somehow the best candidate for allied race.. They should make every npc as a target dummy from now, so everyome will shut up. Or not?

Target dummies playable race when?
    Basically this. Now every time Blizzard makes a new NPC race, threads come flying out of the wood work to speculate when it becomes playable. FOH with this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    I hope never. A snake race with out a snake like body looks so bad to me.
    They do have Snake-like bodies. They've just got legs attached to those bodies.

Never I hope.