yeah shame I enjoyed not having to compete with people for sombra, now she'll be fotm
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

They should implement something so you can't be queued with Moira mains, this is a joke with the amount of people playing Moira like a DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Looks like Sombra is getting a dps buff by reducing her spread by 10%, hack goes off faster (.65 seconds rather than .8) and her hack removes Genji wall climb, Pharah hover jets and mercy hover. She will no longer get ult charge from hacked healthpacks.
    No ult charge from hacked healthpacks but she can hack faster and nullify more abilities ? Uuuuh, ok, sounds like a deal. No more tank afking on healthpack giving Sombra's ult within 10 sec.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Looks like Sombra is getting a dps buff by reducing her spread by 10%, hack goes off faster (.65 seconds rather than .8) and her hack removes Genji wall climb, Pharah hover jets and mercy hover. She will no longer get ult charge from hacked healthpacks.
    double jump too. and realistically the cast time buff is bigger than that because of latency. terrible change, hack will be nearly impossible to react to and it already hacks tracer through recall.

starting to wonder if they even want Genji to be playable at a low ELO anymore. she already hacks him now before he can turn, shoot and hit her lol and even if you did FUCK YEA LATENCY

BITE THE PILLOW NIGGA THEY GOING IN DRY

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    double jump too. and realistically the cast time buff is bigger than that because of latency. terrible change, hack will be nearly impossible to react to and it already hacks tracer through recall.

starting to wonder if they even want Genji to be playable at a low ELO anymore. she already hacks him now before he can turn, shoot and hit her lol and even if you did FUCK YEA LATENCY

BITE THE PILLOW NIGGA THEY GOING IN DRY
    Tracer's still gonna break LOS by Blinking through her. Nobody gives a shit about Genji.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hack is already way too fast. With minimal latency you can't even break LoS or potentially hit her. This is going to make Sombra a must pick in every fight and they will have to nerf her. Typical Blizzard balance bat. No one plays this character, let's make them a god so that 100% of people play her, then go back to original and hope the percentage stays higher.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Hack is already way too fast. With minimal latency you can't even break LoS or potentially hit her. This is going to make Sombra a must pick in every fight and they will have to nerf her. Typical Blizzard balance bat. No one plays this character, let's make them a god so that 100% of people play her, then go back to original and hope the percentage stays higher.
    It'll still be way more efficient for a lot of heroes to secure kills in almost all cases.

Health packs giving her ult charge was the #1 most powerful thing about her.

Not sure if the other changes even matter if that's gone but I guess we will see, maybe she won't just be an EMP bot anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Health packs giving her ult charge was the #1 most powerful thing about her.

Not sure if the other changes even matter if that's gone but I guess we will see, maybe she won't just be an EMP bot anymore.
    Well she'll have to be more active with her team, which is fine, it's how I'd prefer she was played. But she's not going to be running around doing this: https://clips.twitch.tv/InnocentFilt...ressYouDontSay

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure it's better in high level games, but in my experience, people are still not great at playing Sombra or playing with Sombra. If someone is going to play Sombra like an inferior Tracer and not take advantage of her actual toolkit (or her team doesn't), they might as well play Tracer.

The loss of ult charge from healthpacks will slow EMP charge in higher level games, but in lower ones, Sombra will probably get ults faster because teammates are typically terrible at picking up the hacked health packs anyway (aside from incidentally). I also feel like Sombra is also best run with just one healer rather than two healer comps, which teams also don't seem to agree with. Of course, I also encounter Sombras periodically who don't even bother to hack healthpacks, so I'm sure that's not helping things. They just want to stealth around and surprise shoot people.

Changes sound interesting but let's see how they end up.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I'm sure it's better in high level games, but in my experience, people are still not great at playing Sombra or playing with Sombra. If someone is going to play Sombra like an inferior Tracer and not take advantage of her actual toolkit (or her team doesn't), they might as well play Tracer.

The loss of ult charge from healthpacks will slow EMP charge in higher level games, but in lower ones, Sombra will probably get ults faster because teammates are typically terrible at picking up the hacked health packs anyway (aside from incidentally). I also feel like Sombra is also best run with just one healer rather than two healer comps, which teams also don't seem to agree with. Of course, I also encounter Sombras periodically who don't even bother to hack healthpacks, so I'm sure that's not helping things. They just want to stealth around and surprise shoot people.

Changes sound interesting but let's see how they end up.
    I think if she’s in and around the team more as these changes try to encourage that she will be seen more for her DPS (which potentially has always been very good, and the spread tightening improves) and less for her Hacked health packs, particularly as hack cooldowns will be best spent on players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing sucks more than losing a game against a player on the other team who was a toxic
    douchebag towards you in a previous game where they were on your team.

Double kill, Ult-Double kill, kill. Didn't get PotG because it was space out by like 1 second too long.

Feels bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Tracer's still gonna break LOS by Blinking through her. Nobody gives a shit about Genji.
    the butthurt meta: hanzo sombra winston zarya moira zenyatta

i wish pharah had that many counters
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2018-02-10 at 12:00 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Nothing sucks more than losing a game against a player on the other team who was a toxic
    douchebag towards you in a previous game where they were on your team.
    Yeah. I typically stop playing for a bit after that b/c it enrages me. Especially b/c they normally play like shit on your team, then act a fool, then happen to get a lot of people to carry their badness the next round.
    BAD WOLF

Haven't played in a while due to Monster Hunter coming out, but a few weeks back, I was slowly climbing out of gold into platinum. But now I have no clue if I'm going to climb well if I return. The moment I stop playing is the moment I go back down again.

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty typical, you lose consistency. i've been climbing like mad and absolutely playing out of my mind a few times and i'll suddenly hit a wall and not want to play the game anymore because i can't tell if i am just playing against smurfs, if these people actually belong at this rank or if it's be a retard week. sometimes i legit just wonder if i somehow manage to run into all the people who populate the forums crying about genji and tracer and then suddenly they all quit and everyone who isn't a retard picks the game back up and i get destroyed nonstop because i'm used to pistol whipping blind kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    the butthurt meta: hanzo sombra winston zarya moira zenyatta

i wish pharah had that many counters
    Sound pretty butthurt yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    at least i can shoot a genji

10+ Year Old Account
    Would anyone say Moira is a better support healer than a single healer on a team?
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance