Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

I WANT 350 MOUNTS Reward!!!

Hi all!
    Seems like, the mount collectors are forgotten :S
    I personally don't have 350..but i'm close ..but i guess many players have more than 350..and i don't see any achievement or reward for 350 :S
    And i have a idea ..a mount like SAPPHIRON the boss from Naxx and even the mounting animation to be exactly how it's formed before the fight. and as a bonus../mountspecial to be his breath
    1 more thing...i really wanna know..maybe will be fixed..How many mounts do i have?..the number showing in game is not correct.
    Thank you..and good luck on mounts drop
    Cheers

Get in the wants line.

It's long, you'll be here forever, and you'll like whatever reskin you get.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stricon View Post
    How many mounts do i have?..the number showing in game is not correct.

Achievement panel > statistics > character > gear. There's a line on that tab that says mounts owned.

We shall see if Battle will give us a 350 achievement or not.

Personally I'm good with the max achievement being 300. Seems like a nice number to end at for official achievements while more than that is just personal player achievement.

But at the same time, adding further meaning to my mount collecting wouldn't hurt so either way, achievement or not, I'll be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    We shall see if Battle will give us a 350 achievement or not.

Personally I'm good with the max achievement being 300. Seems like a nice number to end at for official achievements while more than that is just personal player achievement.

But at the same time, adding further meaning to my mount collecting wouldn't hurt so either way, achievement or not, I'll be good.

I don't see how 300 is fine... or why we should stop there. There's people at 450, myself included soon (449), and I think for all the time and effort people put in they should at LEAST be at 400 for achievements by now.

300 came out in WoD. 350 should've been Legion. 400 BFA.

There's so many unused appearances that it'd take them 0 effort to implement. Storm crow, other storm drake colors, dresaron nightmare drake model, etc. etc. if they're too against making something actually unique for us.

Deleted
    I am definitively at 350 now, and I would not mind getting some kind of extra mount for reaching this threshold.

Though they would probably recolour something from WoD and this could be a bad fail except when they make a new Gronnling or something like that.

I too, believe that 300 is fine for now (Legion), I hope for 350 for BFA though. Achievements, even the hardest ones, are tuned so as to make them POSSIBLE for more than a handful of people.

Yes, there are people at 400+ out there, but these are usually collections which include lots of unavailable/removed mounts, and of course all the incredibly hard mounts to get are mandatory for these kinds of numbers (like current tier mythic clear of the whole raid tier).

Myself, I had some long breaks, but I still have some unavailable mounts in my collection, and the total amount that counts for the achievement is 325 on my pally. Now a ssuming I were to get mounts from these sources:
    -mythic kills of end tier bosses
    -bmah mounts costing couple million each
    -all 1 in 1000+ chance mounts
    -easier ones I'm still missing
    I could get 43 more, which would put me at 368.
    Additionally:
    -8 from missing proffs
    -3(?) from pvp, lots of unavailable ones here
    That would get me up to 379, and I still have like 5-8 unavailable mounts.

Not counting promotion and blizz store, but even if we were to count that, then all mounts available in the game right now for a person who starts afresh number at 412. This is literally every mount available right now, according to simple armory.

You just cannot ask for that in an achievement, because that would be harder than anything else in the game, and in a sense would be a combination of everything else in just one.

350 is more sensible and I'm sure we will be getting it in BFA.

Deleted
    I want 450 mount reward, 800 pet reward and 400 toy reward

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stricon View Post
    Hi all!
    Seems like, the mount collectors are forgotten :S
    I personally don't have 350..but i'm close ..but i guess many players have more than 350..and i don't see any achievement or reward for 350 :S
    And i have a idea ..a mount like SAPPHIRON the boss from Naxx and even the mounting animation to be exactly how it's formed before the fight. and as a bonus../mountspecial to be his breath
    1 more thing...i really wanna know..maybe will be fixed..How many mounts do i have?..the number showing in game is not correct.
    Thank you..and good luck on mounts drop
    Cheers
    Would've been nice to have unique mounts for the collector achievements. But I bet if they add a 350 the reward will be just a recolored random mount that we already have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Wow...450..seriously. Crazy. I definitely play too much, but I barely got the 300 mounts achievement.

Yeah, you guys with 350, 400, 450 definitely need an achievement and a reward (just not a spider mount :P )

BTW: According to my mount tab, I have 352, but ofc the achievement is for mounts useable by one character..and that puts me at something like 301 (on some chars even only 299)

- - - Updated - - -

That would have to be 800 UNIQUE pets, right? Because I have 1022 in total, which means I have 3 of many of them
    yes 800 unique. or maybe even 900.

im on 881 unique pets, 456 mounts and 400+ toys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I too, believe that 300 is fine for now (Legion), I hope for 350 for BFA though. Achievements, even the hardest ones, are tuned so as to make them POSSIBLE for more than a handful of people.

Yes, there are people at 400+ out there, but these are usually collections which include lots of unavailable/removed mounts, and of course all the incredibly hard mounts to get are mandatory for these kinds of numbers (like current tier mythic clear of the whole raid tier).

Myself, I had some long breaks, but I still have some unavailable mounts in my collection, and the total amount that counts for the achievement is 325 on my pally. Now a ssuming I were to get mounts from these sources:
    -mythic kills of end tier bosses
    -bmah mounts costing couple million each
    -all 1 in 1000+ chance mounts
    -easier ones I'm still missing
    I could get 43 more, which would put me at 368.
    Additionally:
    -8 from missing proffs
    -3(?) from pvp, lots of unavailable ones here
    That would get me up to 379, and I still have like 5-8 unavailable mounts.

Not counting promotion and blizz store, but even if we were to count that, then all mounts available in the game right now for a person who starts afresh number at 412. This is literally every mount available right now, according to simple armory.

You just cannot ask for that in an achievement, because that would be harder than anything else in the game, and in a sense would be a combination of everything else in just one.

350 is more sensible and I'm sure we will be getting it in BFA.
    Thing is, people don’t NEED to get the achievement the second it comes out. What kind of prestige is that ? 350 is difficult don’t get me wrong if you’re just starting out, but for multiple collectors they’ve been there for a year or more.

It’s nice to get an achievement that yknow, is an actual achievement. Something not everyone will have, and something I can feel proud of accomplishing at least for a little while. It’d be nice to have something for people to work towards as well, a goal, some motivation.

Also, yes there are unavailable mounts, store mounts, tcg etc... but they don’t make up 100+ mounts. 400 is definitely possible without, as you stated. It just takes effort. Which is what an achievement should be. Honestly store mounts can be bought with gold now anyway, so I don’t think they should even be excluded.

psh 350 achieve is this amateur hour? I "stopped" collecting when I hit 400 and I've still managed to easily work my way up to 417 without any real out of the way effort. (outside of the hardcore tlpd camping ive been doing the past 48 hours). They've released achieves (the last 2 ) on a 2 year basis, historically speaking, they're long overdue for another. If it isn't at least in the prepatch for BFA, that's a problem in my eyes.

350 in BfA seems like a good idea, 400 seems a bit too far.

Deleted
    Indeed, i myself only have 334 but will definitely reach 350 until BfA. I am really forward to any new mount they will give us as a reward. There is no point why we should not get one for 350 or veen 400.

Add me to the list of people with 400+ mounts waiting for at least 2 more achievements.

400 legit, playable on one toon (pally class mounts only), but I hear that other class mounts count as well.

Have friends waiting for a 450 Mount achieve and I’d be there as well if I still played. They needed to give the entire collections list a look at long ago. I realise we might be at the forefront of mount collecting, but it would be nice if Blizzard gave us something to aim for rather than something to collect on our next log in after a patch. Same goes for all other collections based achievements.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

7+ Year Old Account
    waiting for
    - 400 mounts
    - 900 unique pets
    - 400 toys

.. i really hope they add some high end achievements for collection.. now there just meh.. been there done that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    I don't see how 300 is fine... or why we should stop there. There's people at 450, myself included soon (449), and I think for all the time and effort people put in they should at LEAST be at 400 for achievements by now.
    You're farming mounts for the mounts themselves: not to get achievement points.
    So no, Blizzard isn't really obligated to give you achievement points because you choose to spend a lot of time on collecting mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    You're farming mounts for the mounts themselves: not to get achievement points.
    So no, Blizzard isn't really obligated to give you achievement points because you choose to spend a lot of time on collecting mounts.
    You do know the achievements they're talking about give mounts as rewards right?

Anyway, I'm waiting on 350, 400 and 450 mount achievements

We should have had an achievement for 350 mounts early to mid Legion and one for 400 now. In fact, I started a thread myself a few months ago, with several suggestions. Depending on how many mounts are introduced in BFA, they could even push through one for 450 at launch.

It's a bit disappointing we don't have these achievements already tbh, after Argus launched I had hopes they would implement them in 7.3.5.