10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I believe it was Legion that damaged the Horde. But we have yet to see how the story will turn out. I'm slightly more positive about it myself, and I thought that Legion totally dropped the ball with How factions were handeld, how Vol'Jin got killed, the Xe'ra stuff etc.

But I can tell that quality of story telling got slightly improved, at least it was my impression. I guess it's the touch of Christie Golden but yea.. all in all we have to wait and see.

Btw did anyone find video with Alliance scenario that was not made by Nobbel? I'm not really fan of his accent. And I'd rather watch stuff without extra narration.
    Any lore in Legion not related to defending Azeroth from the Legion(Very wordy post this is yes) was well small or not notable. It's kinda why I'm glad Order Halls aren't a thing anymore because well I feel it hurt the overall story and hindered more then it helped, nice as gameplay but lorewise it was...ok. Great presentation tho
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Any lore in Legion not related to defending Azeroth from the Legion(Very wordy post this is yes) was well small or not notable. It's kinda why I'm glad Order Halls aren't a thing anymore because well I feel it hurt the overall story and hindered more then it helped, nice as gameplay but lorewise it was...ok. Great presentation tho
    Yeah agreed, this is why I was against idea of Order Hall (especially Priest and Shaman order hall were painful to me). But this is why I am more enthusiastic about BfA. So far I was quite content and I had few nitpics /stuff I could easly ignore, in Legion I quit because the story was too painful to tolerate to me. lol.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

New mystery 8.0 build not for Alpha, Beta, Dev, PTR or live, boys!

I believe it was Legion that damaged the Horde. But we have yet to see how the story will turn out. I'm slightly more positive about it myself, and I thought that Legion totally dropped the ball with How factions were handeld, how Vol'Jin got killed, the Xe'ra stuff etc.

But I can tell that quality of story telling got slightly improved, at least it was my impression. I guess it's the touch of Christie Golden but yea.. all in all we have to wait and see.

Btw did anyone find video with Alliance scenario that was not made by Nobbel? I'm not really fan of his accent. And I'd rather watch stuff without extra narration.
    It could have. I found the loss of our orc warrior spirit in MOP pretty striking but that's me. I think we lost someone who could have represented a simpler more effective way of being Horde. I'm sorry they turned garrosh into a 2 bits evil dude. We needed him now to make horde vs alliance fun again.
    Instead we're stuck with this banshee queen which I mean, no disrespect but... I don't think she fits in well.
    Opportunistic for the Orcs, disrespectful for the tauren... I don't know. I'm curios where this is going to go. Hopefully they're not going to turn sylvanas into a raid boss too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Well... what's it for then?

Yeah agreed, this is why I was against idea of Order Hall (especially Priest and Shaman order hall were painful to me). But this is why I am more enthusiastic about BfA. So far I was quite content and I had few nitpics /stuff I could easly ignore, in Legion I quit because the story was too painful to tolerate to me. lol.
    I don't know I enjoyed it more than past expansions. Opinions I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaver View Post
    Well... what's it for then?
    We're not entirely sure yet, but it mentions being for vendors. Current theory a friend had is that this is a DX12 supported build for NVIDIA/AMD/etc testing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Missed View Post
    I don't know I enjoyed it more than past expansions. Opinions I guess.
    Past three expansions I have enjoyed immensely, Legion more then WoD. Mist was top peak but I suppose the colors and generally the theme connected with me more.

We're not entirely sure yet, but it mentions being for vendors. Current theory a friend had is that this is a DX12 supported build for NVIDIA/AMD/etc testing.
    If that is, and Blizzard is doing DirectX12, they better make sure it works on a lot of systems(In the end I mean not right this second). Some games have DirectX12 support and..it doesn't run better.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    So in otherwords, nothing we will see?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

7+ Year Old Account
    For a moment I was thinking I was invited into the Alpha... but was PTR! :/
    What's going on on PTR? Or just me that I forget to keep it updated?

(is the first time, after Wotlk , that I'm not into the alpha and it's hurt!)
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    For a moment I was thinking I was invited into the Alpha... but was PTR! :/
    What's going on on PTR? Or just me that I forget to keep it updated?

(is the first time, after Wotlk , that I'm not into the alpha and it's hurt!)
    Isn't ptr always listed?

So, anyone else picking up Fomorian vibes off the Drust lore?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Isn't ptr always listed?
    Yes, but an update started in the background ... I was hoping it was the alpha... but was a PTR update!
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I have many gripes with that guy, but this is probably the biggest one.

People treat him like the Messiah of WoW lore, while you can look on WoWpedia and find everything he knows and more.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm dutch, the accent triggers me as well.
    Yup, its a common thing here were people are setting up a voice and its irritating me. People who arent dutch wont hear this.

Quote Originally Posted by Missed View Post
    It could have. I found the loss of our orc warrior spirit in MOP pretty striking but that's me. I think we lost someone who could have represented a simpler more effective way of being Horde. I'm sorry they turned garrosh into a 2 bits evil dude. We needed him now to make horde vs alliance fun again.
    Instead we're stuck with this banshee queen which I mean, no disrespect but... I don't think she fits in well.
    Opportunistic for the Orcs, disrespectful for the tauren... I don't know. I'm curios where this is going to go. Hopefully they're not going to turn sylvanas into a raid boss too
    I believe to honorable warrior orc was portrayed in Nazgrim, you also had Sunwalker Dezco and Darkspear revolution to see what Horde is about.
    as for Garrosh - he was never one, but then again people keep skipping his description in books, and lots of inconvenient Cataclysm quests. But yea it's better to not derail this subject to argue over Icecram.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Yup, its a common thing here were people are setting up a voice and its irritating me. People who arent dutch wont hear this.
    Maybe it's just me but it sounds like hiss accent is constantly changing to other accents.

Deleted
    I believe to honorable warrior orc was portrayed in Nazgrim, you also had Sunwalker Dezco and Darkspear revolution to see what Horde is about.
    as for Garrosh - he was never one, but then again people keep skipping his description in books, and lots of inconvenient Cataclysm quests. But yea it's better to not derail this subject to argue over Icecram.
    Oh, sister, you can not get more honourable orc than Garrosh. Young Hellscream was an avatar of war. Khorne himself. Khaine himself. I still hope his mighty thrust deflowered the garden of dragons. May Warsong sing again. New Horde needs to be more like an Old Horde in my opinion. Holy and pure.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I am not...derailing.....conversation........

Darkspear revolution
    Vol'Jin actually shaping up to be a leader. Then Blizzard took fun away.

Warrior-Magi

I liked the shaman one, it cleared up a lot of the questions that were left after Cataclysm.

[EDIT] ALSO the priest one tied up some of the Scarlet Crusade story tie ins as well from WotK/Classic.
    Last edited by Rafal; 2018-02-09 at 11:11 PM.

One very interesting new map in todays build that might refer to what Ion was talking about when he said "Draenor Orcs".

Minimap diffs for patch 8.0.1.26010
    DrustvarDungeon
    GorgrondOrcs holy hecking HECK its draenor alpha gorgrond with a bit of farahlon visible
    Islands10
    Islands22
    KulTiras
    LordaeronScenario
    Zandalar