Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    but now you can actually see the dark fire bursting when it hits the target, it gives meaning to the spell's name if you ask me.
    I actually think the impact effect is too good looking, considering Incinerate fits into the rotation as fairly weak filler.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiggit View Post
    I actually think the impact effect is too good looking, considering Incinerate fits into the rotation as fairly weak filler.
    Depends on your talent choices, as things stand now on alpha it can be your strongest AoE spell since it hits multiple targets close to the main one(it fires multiple projectiles).

I heard "Warlock animations" and thought "Wow, they finally added the warlock spell casting animations. About damn time." Turns out, it's just spell effects. lol

Are warlocks ever going to get their unique casting animations? I feel like this class is a running joke at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    I heard "Warlock animations" and thought "Wow, they finally added the warlock spell casting animations. About damn time." Turns out, it's just spell effects. lol

Are warlocks ever going to get their unique casting animations? I feel like this class is a running joke at this point.
    You can already see them in the dressing room at wowhead, they look fine...not OMG but fine.
    Look for Locspell or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post

I honestly agree. It's only early stages of alpha, so I'm not going to judge them TOO hard right now.. But they've put them off so long and I expected way more. Disappointing right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gross.. they ruined mercy with that dog skin

I love the new warlock spell animations. The hunter and demon hunter look same to me .

Chaos bolt is now a lame green blob...incinerate is hands down one of the worst ive ever seen. Immo&conflag have downgraded as well... i mean wtf did the intern actually get ahold of locks this time? RoF looks ok dont even really care for the hellfire would rather have the BC version.

DH got new stuff with being the new class... sounds about right with blizz logic.

Hunter...looks like another step back. The ghost/spirit eagle thing is alright i guess? They really need to figure out wtf they doing with the spec first.

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Chaos bolt is now a lame green blob...incinerate is hands down one of the worst ive ever seen. Immo&conflag have downgraded as well... i mean wtf did the intern actually get ahold of locks this time? RoF looks ok dont even really care for the hellfire would rather have the BC version.

DH got new stuff with being the new class... sounds about right with blizz logic.

Hunter...looks like another step back. The ghost/spirit eagle thing is alright i guess? They really need to figure out wtf they doing with the spec first.
    If it was up to ppl like you we would still be running around using the old race models...

That’s the thing with CCG games anyway. You stop playing them when you stop buying packs. That’s what happened for me with MtG.

15+ Year Old Account
    Beh, I love Hearthstone! I play it on my days off while Im sipping my morning coffee, or on break, or when I just wanna chill and don't feel like playing anything else. Idk where people get it's an expensive game. You do know that buying the card packs with money is optional, right? I just use the gold I make from wins and quests to buy them. If you're spending hundreds on card packs in hopes of getting a certain cards instead of saving your dust to make em...well that's your own damn fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    If it was up to ppl like you we would still be running around using the old race models...
    Sure! then WoD probably wouldn't have sucked so hard... and i still use the old models lol. Just waiting for some hope of a badass worgen change so I can reroll worgen again
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Those hunter animations are my favourite.

Lmfao...the new build ruined the cool animation incinerate got, i hope the whinners are happy now.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761627488

It went from really cool to complete shit.
    Last edited by Rukario; 2018-02-13 at 09:40 PM.