Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Like this: Eat meat, don't eat vegetables. WOAH! ZOMG! How did he do that?!?!?!?!?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by White Goodman View Post
    Like this: Eat meat, don't eat vegetables. WOAH! ZOMG! How did he do that?!?!?!?!?!?

the whole idea of getting full on meat is kinda fucked up too me. I love meat as much as the nexdt person, but i need side vegs to fill up.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neudgae View Post
    I'm not a rabbit /thread

but actually its because they smell disgusting, taste the same, and the god awful texture just feels wrong when its in my mouth
    You might be one of those hyper-tasters. There's been some science about it recently. A portion of the population is attuned to really experience strong taste sensations, such as bitterness, saltiness, minerals etc. This group tends to dislike vegetables not because theyre bland, but because they can really taste them and not in a good way. If you dislike beer because you think its too hoppy/bitter, you might fall into this category.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roxfm View Post
    As a vegetarian, i love veggies, but i love fruits much more so. A fully ripened, or slightly overripe fruit is so gooooood. Apples, oranges, most melons, mangoes, grapes.... That's mostly staple for me. Exotic ones like rainer cherries, berries, blush pears, etc are an absolute treat.

For some reason though, i don't enjoy fruits that are too sour.... Love veggie smoothies too, so i can easily live on my motto of Eat your fruits and drink your vegetables
    Vegan here!
    I prefer veggies over fruit if I have to be honest. I don't buy that much fruit, with the exception of bananas to go with my oatmeal. Occasionally I enjoy some Clementines or oranges. And an apple in my green smoothie.

Cant stand the bitter taste and quite frankly i never eat anything that is good for me.

TBH iam amazed iam as thin as iam

Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    You might be one of those hyper-tasters. There's been some science about it recently. A portion of the population is attuned to really experience strong taste sensations, such as bitterness, saltiness, minerals etc. This group tends to dislike vegetables not because theyre bland, but because they can really taste them and not in a good way. If you dislike beer because you think its too hoppy/bitter, you might fall into this category.
    Aka I'm basically an X-man with a shit power lol

15+ Year Old Account
    I eat a lot of veggies, but close to none fruit.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    I don't find most vegetables to be neither appealing nor tasty. I know they're good for me, so I do try to eat them, but if it wasn't for that stupid health factor, they'd be almost entirely eliminated from my diet. Sure, I've had a few vegetarian dishes that I found tasty, but not enough to run home and try to recreate them. I don't mind them as ingredients in a dish to bring it together, but a plate with some carrots and broccoli? Sounds about the most boring and uninspiring experience to me.