Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=281725/s...-mount-journa#

This dog can probably stop N'zoth with barking.
    that's as stupid as i thought it would look.

ugh. disgusting. i hope it being a store mount will dissuade people from buying it.

Looks like a free mount?

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Looks like a free mount?
    Wowhead says shop mount.

Ugly as sin, lmao.

Hope the people that genuinely like it enjoy it though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    They still don't have any emotes, last time I checked. Until they having emotes I believe it's just going to be an NPC race. Vulpera have custom emotes that would be a waste of time if it wasn't for players. Kul'Tiran don't have them, and Vulpera just came out with the more updated model. It doesn't make any sense. Why would Vulpera be ahead of KT humans if we were going to be able to play them? Thin Humans are easier to mold too, I believe it's more likely it will be thin humans rather than KT ones. Hope I'm wrong, but other NPC races don't have emotes (Tuskar, Vrykul, Naga). This is just speculation, but they also kind of look like heavily edited Vrykul from legion.
    You don't know they don't have the animations until we really see an allied race, though.

NPC versions often have a lot of animations disabled compared to the player model version.

I wish they'd stop adding mounts useless to roleplayers playing on roleplay servers. The lore of this one is that only a single one exists. So obviously it's not a mount people can use for my characters now. Too bad. Could have been fun for Pandaren. They could have multiple stone Quillen turn into these things, lorewise. I know, I know, a concern that'll matter to few of us. Either way though, I'd prefer mounts that are actually creatures we see in the game. Instead of ones that exist only in store mount form, like the star horse or that windsteed. I much-prefer the Iron Skyreaver, Armored Bloodwing, Grinning Reaver and Mythic Runesaber.

It's earlier than expected. I thought I'd have a few more days to get the gold together for the WoW Tokens.

- - - Updated - - -

I still don't think we're getting Vulpera as a race. And not the Sethrak either. The next races are the Draenor Orcs and Kul Tiran.

5+ Year Old Account

See! this is cute, not those damn disgusting abominations people call "vulpera"

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead Version of the Collector's Editon/Digital Deluxe Version Mount;

Some other Zandalari Troll;

Void Terror Creature;

Kul Tiras Guard Armor; (Maybe different parts of Kul Tiras have different Guards armors etc...)
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Undead Version of the Collector's Editon/Digital Deluxe Version Mount;
    This is probably the new mount that was datamined today. It'll be like the Fel Raven where its a reskin of a collectors edition mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    For a moment I was thinking I was invited into the Alpha... but was PTR! :/
    What's going on on PTR? Or just me that I forget to keep it updated?
    Nah Alpha generally doesn’t automatically install by itself. IIRC you need to select Alpha in the pop up menu then install it.

If you’ve used the command line parameters on battle.net to trick battle.net into installing it for you then check if there’s an alpha entry in that menu you select to run the PTR.

Also if you check blizztrack.com you would of seen there was a new build pushed out to the PTR you didn’t have.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No, it's probably because Mag'har Orcs/Brown Orcs have been wanted for a long time not "HORDE BIAS1111111"
    Blizzard have shown time and time again they focus on horde development first. They’ve been better at balancing time recently since most content is shared but in Cataclysm I’ll never forget how they deliberately cut alliance content in development to push release meaning horde had extra content. Nor can we forget that mop patch where horse got s bunch of quests for a chain and the alliance literally only got robo cat.
    Last edited by gcsmith; 2018-02-10 at 10:15 AM.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Blizzard have shown time and time again they focus on horse development first. They’ve been better at balancing time recently since most content is shared but in Cataclysm I’ll never forget how they deliberately cut alliance content in development to push release meaning horde had extra content. Nor can we forget that mop patch where horse got s bunch of quests for a chain and the alliance literally only got robo cat.
    Horses took 14 years to get updated man...

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No, it's probably because Mag'har Orcs/Brown Orcs have been wanted for a long time not "HORDE BIAS1111111"

You know what else have been wanted for a long time? High elves.

Mag'har orcs? Honestly. Spoiler guys, green orcs are pretty much mag'har orcs.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post

High elves? Honestly. Spoiler guys, void elves are pretty much high elves.

Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    High elves? Honestly. Spoiler guys, void elves are pretty much high elves.
    Wooosh

/10 chars

Deleted
    I haven't been actually testing Kul Tiras /Drustvar yet, because I started with Nazmir, but I went looking around a bit and the death-stuff with those witches gave me a strong Hagraven vibe from Skyrim, somehow. I like it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Which means that AU Medivh never got killed and he has Sargeras inside him.
    Or he was never conceived and the whole thing didn't happen in that AU.

Garrosh wasn't concieved there, either.

The AU isn't an exact copy of the MU. The whole "One Legion" stick actually meant that Sargeras' entire plan never had a chance of working, since he has a finitely large force against an infinite multiverse, which would explain why he went with the whole Dark Pantheon thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    It seems very, very likely that if Horde is having a slot used for alternate looking Orcs, one of the Alliance slots will be for alternate Humans. I'm still fairly confident the counter-part to Vulpera are Dragonmen.
    I think it would be interesting if the Alliance went into an alliance of convenience with the Sethrak despite the major culture clash simply because the Horde allies with the Vulpera, from a story standpoint.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Hahaha says the person talking about high elves.

7+ Year Old Account

read your post again.

but this time slowly.

Formerly known as Arafal

anyways if the kids are done bickering.

I am intrigued by the heros/scoundrels who help you break out of prison. I noticed the lore for freehold indicates that its been taken over by a bad pirate.

so it seems that the city of freehold is indeed a place where one MIGHT enjoy a happy life. if one employees a johnny depping attitude when it comes to calming down angry pirates

- - - Updated - - -

ok i'll do something stupid and say something

the alliance/horde bias thing is a red harring

its pretty simple. Outland and draenor are both equally accessible. They are basically other continents the horde and alliance live on, with the exception that it takes a portal to get to rather than a griffon .
    but the reason they will be appealing tot he draenic orcs is..there are more of them

Outland had years of war, 10 years of orcs killing themselves and starving to death , then they went to war on the alliance in such a way that they didnt really care about casualties, then stagnated in prison, .

the only orcs left on outland were those to young or to sick to fight, thats why there are like...4 known cities of maghar. the planet EXPLODED. there arent many left.

Draenor however has only been at war with the draenei for a few years, and they didnt do stupid things like become berserkers or participate in demonic sacrifice.

there are maybe hundreds of maghar out there but there are still entire cities of Draenor orcs.

and you are just being naieve if you act like draenor is anything special.

the portal to get to outland and draenor is literally the same thing. the only difference is that the Draenic stargate vibrates with a chronomium frequency in addition to its spatial one.

heck in star trek people travel to alternate dimension at least 3 times a series

no matter how much blatantly false propoganda players emit, blizzard stands by the draenor story, it was an intrium story meant to do something fun and unique while moving the plot forward. and thanks to it there is now an entire planet allied to azeroth full of draenei and orcs a mere portal away. Legion was caused by the Guldan of Draenor, the heroes of the horde and alliance fought for months alongside the citizens of draneor, the armies were altered by draenor.

to act like its something they are pretending doesnt exist would be to suggest that they are pretending kalimdor doesnt exist.

its a part of the story. no matter how much weebish "corporate writers can never do anything right' propaganda you spit on it
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki b View Post
    First Zandalari king, Zul is trying to raise him in the Atal'Dazar dungeon
    So now we know why the capital is called Zuldazar.