Poll: What scenario is more plausible?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang is loyal to the Horde. How dare you impugn his glorious name, whelp. Anduin is out patrolling later on because Saurfang has already torn the skulls from the bodies of the runts guarding him, sending Boy-King Anduin scurrying away like a scared little girl.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Sylvans ripped an animal's head off it's body. The amount of force required to pull a skull from it's spine is fucking incredible.
    an animal is not a huge orc man

i know orcs are not stronger than taurens, but would prob happens the same thing with baine and her.

7+ Year Old Account
    As long as i want it i doubt Varok will plot against Sylvanas with Alliance.

He more likely call for Makgora - its best option FOR him to stay loyal for Horde and remove another terrorist from Warchief position.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    What if Sylvanas ripped him apart with her hands?

@Arrashi what Anime trope is that?
    Boys love or ripping with bare hands ?

If its ripping than there are many possibilites.
    Like yandere trance - "IF HE WON'T BE MINE THEN HE WONT BELONG TO ANYONE"
    Or Gesugao, tho that would require sylvanas to have good natured/normal disposition (or at least pretend to have it)
    Or just plain old guro i guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    As long as i want it i doubt Varok will plot against Sylvanas with Alliance.

He more likely call for Makgora - its best option FOR him to stay loyal for Horde and remove another terrorist from Warchief position.
    i think in war crimes book he said something like the judgment is bullshit and would call makgora with garrosh?

im pretty sure he will not plot against the horde with the alliance, is bad writing and don't fit is chracter

he maybe just want to talk with the son of the man who let he pick his son body, see what kind of man anduin is, talk about honor and clarify things about the war.

Hopefully he cleaves Anduin is half with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    mfw my faction leader won't ever die thanks Blizzard
    Because he's a mary sue with an insane amount of plot armor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Same like Sylvanas eh?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I think he learned his lesson with Garrosh and was too late to act to stop him before he went insane, that's probably why he wanted to have Mak'Gora with him in the War Crimes novel if the punishment down to him. Hopefully he realises how much a threat Sylvannas is to the Horde. It's time the Horde had a deserving Warchief again and he would be perfect.
    Sylvanas is only a threat to the Horde if the Horde loses the War.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    Same like Sylvanas eh?
    Not really. Plot armor is one of the biggest misused terms on this website. Anduin has actual plot armor, we know nothing fatal will happen to him in BFA.

Also young guy thats attractive, wise beyond his years, is king, is nice/etc its pretty fucking bland. I used to like Anduin, when I thought he would have a bit more conflict in him.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I hope Saurfang tries to broker peace with Anduin and end the war. Then Anduin refuses him because there is no such thing as peace with the Horde. They're rabid dogs that need to be put down because eventually they'll start shit again with a different leader like they always do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbel View Post
    I hope Saurfang tries to broker peace with Anduin and end the war. Then Anduin refuses him because there is no such thing as peace with the Horde. They're rabid dogs that need to be put down because eventually they'll start shit again with a different leader like they always do.

If you smart person you understand the only thing that keeps Alliance and Horde from peace is Sylvanas.

Not really. Plot armor is one of the biggest misused terms on this website. Anduin has actual plot armor, we know nothing fatal will happen to him in BFA.

Also young guy thats attractive, wise beyond his years, is king, is nice/etc its pretty fucking bland. I used to like Anduin, when I thought he would have a bit more conflict in him.
    I want to remind all people we still don't know if it was Anduin or one of his grand child at the end of comic. Yea all signs says it is BUT we weren't told directly - yea its Anduin.

Sylvanas do have plot armor. Otherwise Argent Crusade and Tirion would called another crusade against her back in Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I wouldn't call Anduin mary sue. He have his strong and weak sides. I don't know why many people hate him. He actually the most realistic character in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you smart person you understand the only thing that keeps Alliance and Horde from peace is Sylvanas.
    Except it's not.

I want to remind all people we still don't know if it was Anduin or one of his grand child at the end of comic. Yea all signs says it is BUT we weren't told directly - yea its Anduin.

Sylvanas do have plot armor. Otherwise Argent Crusade and Tirion would called another crusade against her back in Cataclysm.
    Only you seem incapable of understanding or accepting that that character is Anduin.

And your example is not plot armor.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by digichi View Post
    Saurfang seems like a dude who is so anti alliance that he would rather put up with sylvanas instead of conspiring with the alliance, if it meant going against the horde in any way.
    dude saurfang was literally the leader of the joint horde/alliance army in silithus among other things

but dont worry i think blizzard has likely forgotten this too

Deleted
    As a alliance only player, please for the love of green jesus. Dont have the last true honorbound orc betray the oath. If they need sylvanas gone just have Genn kill her and die aswell. Genn and Sylvanas are like two bickering grannies.

But killing another Warchief seems abit strange, and even more strange would be another horde civil war.

I wouldn't call Anduin mary sue. He have his strong and weak sides. I don't know why many people hate him. He actually the most realistic character in WoW.
    He has basically no flaws. Is the subject of a prophesy. Has invincible plot armor for the foreseeable future. Was promoted to a position of power for no reason. Has the love and admiration of every other important Alliance character.

What the fuck about him is realistic exactly? He's like a perfect messiah mary sue.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    Okay, it wasn't pearl harbor. It was a non-trivial act of aggression against a peaceable fleet in the middle of a Legion invasion.
    Again you are extremely hord biased here. Not saying what the alliance did was good. But it was not a peaceful fleet. Last time a peaceful fleet does not come to a zone to enslave a part of it .

No. The Horde wasn't looking for war. Sylvanas went after Eyir but the fleet was there to get the Aegis. Greymane was looking for war.
    Nope it was not. It was only there to enslave a species there......( did you play stormheim at all?). Again not saying what the alliance did was nice. But you keep talking about the hord like they where just have a sailing competition there...
    And again alliance did not purely come there for what the hord was doing there. They came for sylvannas. ( yes they wanted to stop them from getting the aegis, but can you blame them...look at what they have done with powerful magic so far). They have made: arcana bombs to level theramore, created blight, use acient weapons to sha empower their troops and now sylvanna's was up to no good there.

By Shaw's own admission they had no idea what it was.
    Yup. Only thing they know it has a lot of raw power.

Not the same blight.
    Poison gas is poison gas . Its still gas. And it was blight ( the weapon)....saurfang jr was at the wrathgate...where a rebel forsaken .
    straight from the wowpedia:
    In Wrath of the Lich King, players help the Royal Apothecary Society develop the Forsaken blight, a new plague that not only affects living creatures but also causes fatal damage to undead beings. Shortly after the battle for Angrathar the Wrathgate begins and Dranosh Saurfang is slain by the Lich King, Putress appears on a cliff overlooking the battlefield and uses Forsaken catapults to unleash the newly developed plague on the unsuspecting forces gathered below. The losses on all sides are great, and perhaps the greatest loss is the death of the Alliance hero Highlord Bolvar Fordragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    logic aside, no one is gonna overthrow top waifu sylvanas.
    all the emo weebs would unsubscribe on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    But it was not a peaceful fleet.
    Yes it was. The fleet had no intention of going after the Alliance or Eyir.

It was only there to enslave a species there......( did you play stormheim at all?).
    No, it wasn't. Sylvanas straight up tells you she would be going after Eyir by herself and that the fleet was there to help you get the PC. The quest text is explicit about this.

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: As your new Warchief, I share with you the burden of securing our future.

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: To that end, my fleet is preparing to sail for the Broken Isles. When you set foot in Stormheim, you shall have the full power of the Forsaken at your back.
    Then she introduces you to the Aegis.

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Are you familiar with the vrykul? Towering, brutish warriors from an ancient stock. Subtlety is not a value they hold in high regard.

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Their legends speak of the [Aegis of Aggramar]. To claim it, one must undergo some kind of trial. One must be... worthy.
    Then she tells you she is off to do her own mission

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Truthfully, Stormheim holds another treasure. One that I will be pursuing by my own means.

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: I trust you are more than capable of handling whatever trials stand between you and the Aegis.
    She even rejects Nathanos' offer to leave a few ships behind.

Nathanos Blightcaller says: My Queen, your safety must be our first concern. Surely we can leave a few ships behind to-

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Do not question me, Nathanos. Now go - make for the Eternity, and bring this hero with you.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:The_Warchief_Beckons
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Maki...Rounds_(Horde)
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:The_Splintered_Fleet

The fleet was there to get the Aegis. I suggest reading quest text.

Poison gas is poison gas . Its still gas. And it was blight ( the weapon)....saurfang jr was at the wrathgate...where a rebel forsaken .

Saurfang Jr didn't die to blight.

and...you...neeed...to...finish...your...sentences...
    Last edited by ello; 2018-02-10 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    saurfang says himself hes no diplomat

- - - Updated - - -

i hope so i honestly want saurfang and sylvanas to be friends im sick of warchief musical chairs when the alliance gets a leader every 7-10 years
    Onyxia (through Bolvar, who was regent of Stormwind) was kinda the leader of the alliance in vanilla and TBC. Then Varian from wrath to start of Legion. Now Anduin. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    What if Sylvanas abandons the Horde, leaving it without a Warchief/centralization, and ends up treating with the void to secure her immortality?
    Then we would have 2 void sisters and that void elf poster would gush on the forums for twenty years.
    Holy shit lol