Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    What the fuck.
    Broken record?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Picked next anime to watch, Problem Children are Coming from Another World. Introduced to quiet girl who can talk to animals and carries around a cat. That's not even fair, I'm gonna like it already. Then it's also voiced by my favorite voice actress. Now I automatically like the show. Also had my first case of hearing a song and being "Oh, I KNOW that's that band". The opening song is the same band/vocalist as Makesete Tonight from Is this a Zombie. Also instant like. That makes me happy.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-02-10 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/af3e9ec6bb6e21079275484cbb3eab9d/tumblr_n03ke6Hyu71sljg1oo1_500.gif[IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/QIX6jLT.gif/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Darling in frank ep5--
    http://shrani.si/f/1L/jL/1SICAXsf/wa...in-the-fra.png
    Do you see it?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're watching Citrus and not Slow Start, then you're watching the wrong yuri show.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    If you're watching Citrus and not Slow Start, then you're watching the wrong yuri show.
    Yeah, but Citrus is actually good.

Yuri as a genre sucks anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, that show's done, and since I'm not reading light novels, I'm pissed. Because I really liked it.

Finished my first playthrough of cold steel 1 yesterday after having been in the final chapter for close to 6 months. Didn't use any guides or walkthroughs, managed to get to the highest rank, but it took me slightly over 90 hours, gonna do a new game+ playthrough now in the few remaining days before the second game releases.

I'd say it's an 8/10 game overall, and with the ending of the game just screams: You have finished the prologue to the cold steel series

The characters were kinda cliché at the start, but they did get a lot of development throughout the story, with almost all characters having a good evolution throughout the game.

Like any trails game it had 10/10 world building, and it was really fun with the hinting towards events of the trials in the sky series and zero no Kiseki series, that unfortunately hasn't been licensed in English yet.

A few of the characters were really precious and need protecting, mainly Towa and Elise.

Really looking forward to the second game releasing on the 14th, will definitely be spending some time with my wife Emma

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Finished my first playthrough of cold steel 1 yesterday after having been in the final chapter for close to 6 months. Didn't use any guides or walkthroughs, managed to get to the highest rank, but it took me slightly over 90 hours, gonna do a new game+ playthrough now in the few remaining days before the second game releases.

I'd say it's an 8/10 game overall, and with the ending of the game just screams: You have finished the prologue to the cold steel series

The characters were kinda cliché at the start, but they did get a lot of development throughout the story, with almost all characters having a good evolution throughout the game.

Like any trails game it had 10/10 world building, and it was really fun with the hinting towards events of the trials in the sky series and zero no Kiseki series, that unfortunately hasn't been licensed in English yet.

A few of the characters were really precious and need protecting, mainly Towa and Elise.

Really looking forward to the second game releasing on the 14th, will definitely be spending some time with my wife Emma
    Join us on the LoH thread!

Yeah, Emma is my favorite Class VII lady, but I'm not going to resist the inevitable. It's Falcom's fault for allowing you to ship other characters with Rean when Alisa is canon.

The Zero no Kiseki fan translation is almost done! It might be out this summer.

Trails of Cold Steel 2 launches on Wednesday!

https://twitter.com/huri_kiseki

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Join us on the LoH thread!

Yeah, Emma is my favorite Class VII lady, but I'm not going to resist the inevitable. It's Falcom's fault for allowing you to ship other characters with Rean when Alisa is canon.

The Zero no Kiseki fan translation is almost done! It might be out this summer.

Trails of Cold Steel 2 launches on Wednesday!

https://twitter.com/huri_kiseki

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVFCvbiUQAAbR-l.jpg[IMG]
    Alisa is pretty decent, but it would've been better for there to be no cannon wife. Her best moment was probably the scene where she talks with Rean in the Nord Highlands under the stars.

Regarding Zero, there have been some rumours going around that an official release is going to get announced soon. It's always possible for Falcom to end up working with the fan translation team, as has been done by several game franchises before.

I'm kinda worried about Xseed though, in the sense that they haven't announced CS3 yet, really hoping they will do so when 2 releases as there have been rumours that Falcom might be partnering up with NIS America for the remainder of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    I'm kinda worried about Xseed though, in the sense that they haven't announced CS3 yet, really hoping they will do so when 2 releases as there have been rumours that Falcom might be partnering up with NIS America for the remainder of the series.
    It is possible that Falcom is waiting for Sen 4 to release in Japan before licensing both together as a bundle, as they did with CS1 and CS2 to XSEED. Alternatively, someone is actually working on it and is waiting until they are almost done before they announce it. XSEED prefers to do this, but Hatsuu has said repeatedly in the Falcom discord that they don't have it. Unless she is lying, then it seems like Falcom is just sitting on Sen 3... except this doesn't make sense from a business perspective, as it would be in their best interest to get it out to the West ASAP. So... I don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mitsuboshi Colors 06 Kotoha is bad at video games. Everything I know is a lie. Also, I'm positive the video game sounds we heard were really close to typical Super Mario Bros. sounds. Like, dangerously close. But this is why Kotoha is still the best.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-02-12 at 06:18 AM.

I think the only anime I'm invested in now is Darling in the FranXX.

I'm not usually one to fawn over 2D, but zero two is just too good.

Usually I hate the smug, uncaring and cold characters, but her interactions with Hiro and her behavior around him makes it obviously clear her cold uncaring attitude is only towards everyone who views her as a monster, Hiro being the only one who actually accepts her. Honestly, it just makes her feel all the more real of a character to me.

The tag probably wasn't needed but still.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm keeping up with nine currently airing shows now. I'd say I'm enjoying all but two. On top of watching older shows, trying to complete two or three (depending on length) a week. Helps to have no life.

ReLife 218 - So Hishiro has joined ReLife in some capacity! It also seems Kaizaki and Hishiro have an interest in each other, especially when Kaizaki saw Hishiro's hair tie. Wonder how long the writer is going to keep us on the ropes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuseishu View Post
    ReLife 218 - So Hishiro has joined ReLife in some capacity! It also seems Kaizaki and Hishiro have an interest in each other, especially when Kaizaki saw Hishiro's hair tie. Wonder how long the writer is going to keep us on the ropes.
    At this point it wouldn't surprise me if they both ended up as support staff in the same school, or have Hishiro in a function 'supporting' the support staff. If they'd go the first route, the author could keep the manga going with a mostly new cast for another year while they slowly grow back together, but I doubt it'd go down that route.